Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal (22194 Views)

Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / Buhari To Probe Ibe Kachikwu Over Oil Swap Deals / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Take your own advice, kapish!?
No! I don't need it, you do. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No! I don't need it, you do. Gbam!

Look in the mirror, there lies the truth. EOD!
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Look in the mirror, there lies the truth. EOD!
I know myself, i need no mirror gaze, you do! EOD

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by M4gunners: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good, but am waiting patiently to see what they will use the money for. Or they will missed it again.
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDp thief! thief party!!
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by Eluwilussit(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mynd44:

True but, the Yorubas will say "Esin iwaju ni teyin wo" meaning it is the horse in front that the ones at the back watch.

The directions and convictions of a leader matters a lot in an organization.

It is so true. I pray PMB keeps his hands clean and rule with the fear of God, without favouritism, nepotism, witch-hunting,etc.
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by christinie(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
How I wish we could see the physical manifestation of all these money APC claim to have recovered. It won't make sense if you claim you have recovered trillions from GEJ's aids, yet cost of living is getting higher by the day.

We like seeing this money in print but we will prefer to see it in reality.

Say NO to propaganda!

Say YES to reality!!

APC!!!

LIARS!!!
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
anonimi:

Apparently the type that sells in the land of 200 million mumus embarassed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Lol... bro... na wa o

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by remmyjunior: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kudos
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by blackpanda: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
alexlee50:
I am not surprised at your reaponse.You are a product of a burst condom from a junkie father and an slowpoke mother, so not surprised the way u talk. I won't bother myself with your rudeness. On the article in question, please tell me where garba shehu addressed the questions I raised? I can completely understand if u are not able to do that.being the product of an slowpoke, your brain may not be fully functional. Show someone that has a brain around u and respond to issues.

Useless buffoon. I pity your wasted generation yet unborn. Asking silly questions that have no bearing with the topic. I guess your mother mistakenly flushed your empty brain down the toilet while shitting you out. Or perhaps is dumb drunken fathers generation thats to blame. Mumu!
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by amusadele: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Working very hard to supplement the empty hundred days of the dunce of our time, whether or not fabrication abi lie lie is included provided there are stories that Buhari has achieved something within the hundred days.
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by amusadele: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Working very hard to supplement the empty hundred days of the dunce of our time, whether or not fabrication abi lie lie is included provided there are stories that Buhari has achieved something within the hundred days. That is it
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by alexlee50: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
blackpanda:

Useless buffoon. I pity your wasted generation yet unborn. Asking silly questions that have no bearing with the topic. I guess your mother mistakenly flushed your empty brain down the toilet while shitting you out. Or perhaps is dumb drunken fathers generation thats to blame. Mumu!
should I waste my time on you?don't think so.it would be demeaning to insult the child of an slowpoke mother and a junkie father .u should have been aborted.product of a rapist father.stick to issues but guess they are beyond your comprehension.but on a lighter note, stick to things u are good at
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by nairamaniac: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

You can be a good leader.
You can have all the best intentions.
But once your followers obey you out of fear of what you might do to them or not, instead of obeying you because they've cashed in on your vision and are willing to see it thru' till the end with you.....then, OYO is your name.

it makes more sense for your followers to obey you out of fear. Than disobey you out of see-finish.

babe, no matter how you look at it. repercussions/fear begets discipline, and discipline begets obedience to the system.
Trust me, you don't only refuse cheating on your husband(if u are married) just solely because you love him.
you also refuse cheating cause of the repercussion, scandal it would attract to you.
mizmycoli, u seem to be quite intelligent. but please try to be a more honest/objective in your reasoning/approach towards life&this government.
Better adjust to it, cos you are stuck to it for the next 4 years.
Or else, your case would be worse than the girl (Anastasia) in "50 shades of grey"
My Amiable President Buhari Would screw you in pains for next 4years of ya life.
but guess what? the pains would become Pleasures at the end.
Trust me, u WD enjoy the CHANGES it would make to you. just as the girl in the movie enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by citizenY(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
atlwireles:
Same old tales by moonlight, you people simply don't get it. Your lies are already nauseating to the average Nigerian.

Are these figures real Who are the culprits. They should tell us, failing which,I am not convinced.
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by citizenY(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
atlwireles:
Same old tales by moonlight, you people simply don't get it. Your lies are already nauseating to the average Nigerian.

Are these figures real Who are the culprits. They should tell us, failing which,I am not convinced.
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2015
corruption...
Re: FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Still into blco, if interested Holla at 08127465565 or ping me 2c14765f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.