Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258529 members, 1698106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 11:26 PM

Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young - Literature (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young (2493 Views)

Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. / Books You Must Read! / Some Interesting Books You Have Read (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young by Lillyeean(f): 10:25pm On May 10, 2012
Akanniade: Ade our naugthy little brother
chike and the river
Ifeanyi and Obi
Return journey
Pacesetter series- my first was "life is a lottery"
Enid blyton serie
The African child
Passport of mallam Ilia
Iroko man and the wood carver
Lamb tales from shakespear
Silas Marner
Adventures of Souza
Juju rock
David copperfield
Return of Shettima
Chicken licken, henny penny, ducky lucky, drakey lackey, foxy loxy, goosy loosy, Ho the memories

I wish i had the time to read them all over again

OMG!!! That chiken licken book brought back childhood memories I could start crying ....I miss those days shocked
Re: Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young by member5: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2013
oolumide: Which are the books you read when you were young that gives you nostalgic feelings
for me these are the one that I remember.

1. My fathers Daughter
2. Adventure of Sauza
3. Taiwo and Kehinde
4. Alawiye 1-6
5. Olowolayemo
6. Sugar girl

Chip in yours

Adventure of Souza
Re: Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fun Times lipsrsealed

Ikebe Super lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hints lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Adventures of Pa Ajasco and Pa Jimoh grin cool
Re: Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young by Zarathena(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mine are:
Without a silver spoon
The village boy
My father's car
Mezie the ogbanje boy
A lucky chance
Ihuoma comes to stay...infact all books in the winner's series.
Books by Adeze Atuegwu- Tears, Fate, My husband's mistress, all about Lizzy, all about Bina, Chalet 9 and so on.
Also read: Chike and the river
Eze goes to school
Eze goes to college
Echoes of hard times
Born to win
Peppersoup
No food for Eme
More tales from shakespears
Lamb's tales from shakespear
Adventures of Nnanna
Wedlock of the gods
Jeez....I could go on and on. Wasn't really a movie freak when I was younger, plus I'm older than my sibling with almost 13 years. So, my parents had 2 get m loadz of novels 2 keep me company. #goodolddays

(0) (1) (Reply)

Waec And Neco Books? / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) / 50 Shades Of Grey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.