Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (62725 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Please how long did it take to get the invite for assessment test after ur online strength assessment result.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by georgee(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
deturla:

Yes some Nairalanders are.....Hmmn!...God Helps us.
A friend wrote the logical test first and he has already gotten an invite for Video Interview. He hasn't even completed the other test: Numerical.
Really?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by deturla: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2015
georgee:
Really?

Yessir, Really!!! grin
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jerro124: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
deturla:

A friend wrote the logical test first and he has already gotten an invite for Video Interview. He hasn't even completed the other test: Numerical.

Wow!!! The questions are quite easy but the time alloted is the only barrier. Have you done yours yet?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Sanjayd1(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
deturla:

Wow!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please can someone take the tests with a phone? I just submitted my application and got sent a link to take a Strenghts Assessment test. deturla jerro124 forwardvent kemiThegoddess
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by emmabod(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
has anyone gotten a regret mail upon taking the strength assessment test?
or did anyone know the basic criteria for their shortlisting
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jerro124: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Martins301:
Please can someone take the tests with a phone? I just submitted my application and got sent a link to take a Strenghts Assessment test. deturla jerro124 forwardvent kemiThegoddess
I used my phone. But don't use same phone's calculator, get another calculator because the timing of the test is hell. If u can do the practice test with ur phone, den u are good to go. The test is just same format as the practice test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Jegede26: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
LOL.Who are the robots? shocked
The secret is answer all you can answer correctly within the alloted time, if you don't know a question, jump to the next one quickly...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by deturla: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jegede26:
LOL.Who are the robots? shocked
The secret is answer all you can answer correctly within the alloted time, if you don't know a question, jump to the next one quickly...

You are very true Jegede.

I'd love to hear those that completed either of the assessments and got the vid interview mail. Just go back to your email after you have completed one of the assessment to check whether, the interview mail is there. If not, then i think you've got more work to do!.

The Vid interview is next anyways.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
jerro124:

I used my phone. But don't use same phone's calculator, get another calculator because the timing of the test is hell. If u can do the practice test with ur phone, den u are good to go. The test is just same format as the practice test.

Thanks a lot man
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by shogz89: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
How many questions were asked in the strength assessment test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Teej1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please how many strength test questions are there?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Teej1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Does the assessment test have expiring date as the strength test?

Regards!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by emmabod(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
just scaled through the assessment test.
please can someone give any meaningful info on the abstract and numerical reasoning?
thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Teej1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
forwardvent:
I after I took the online strength assessment, I was sent my strength report and was invited to take two aptitude assessments.
This will be my second time of taking the aptitude test. Didn't do well the first time. I hope I get it right this time.

Hello Morenikeji

Thank you for the time you have invested in making your application to Standard Chartered.

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope you this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

The next stage of our application process for the 2016 International Graduate Programme - Financial Markets - Nigeria is to complete two aptitude assessments. These assessments measure your ability to understand numerical information and patterns and find logical rules; all of which are important components of problem solving and numerical
Top tips for completing the assessments

Practice versions of our assessments are available to help you get ready by clicking here – you can take the practice assessments as many times as you like.
Each assessment is timed and will take up to15 minutes to complete
Ensure you are in a quiet environment, with access to a calculator.
All things technical
Disable any pop-up window blocking software or firewalls that may prevent the assessments from downloading successfully.
Check that you have Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher installed on your computer. You can click here to download Flash if you do not already have it installed.
To access the assessments now, click here.

If now is not a suitable time for you to complete the assessments, you may complete this at another time by clicking the link above, or visiting your My Job page.

We ask that you complete the assessment within five days.

Many thanks,

Graduate Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered

Does it mean one can rewrite the aptitude test as many Times as one wishes?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 3:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Just finished my strength assessment...getting ready for the test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 5:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Have they sent you link for the numerical test ?
caneberry:
Just finished my strength assessment...getting ready for the test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Have they sent you link got the numerical ?
emmabod:
just scaled through the assessment test.
please can someone give any meaningful info on the abstract and numerical reasoning?
thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol The stuff requires adobe flash player 11.. So except ur phone is super badass, I suggest you use a computer .
Martins301:
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Me I haven't gotten numerical test invite yet cry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by dekker: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=emmabod post=37919745]
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
dekker:

Hey Emmabod, I have a fair idea of the manner of questions standard chartered asks on their assessment tests and I am willing to share with you. Send me a private message if you see this.

Wat is d nature of dia questions?

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Took the assessment on my smart phone. It has flash player installed. They said they would send me a test link within 48 hours. Is that wat u guys also faced? I havent received it yet.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jerro124: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
Me I haven't gotten numerical test invite yet cry
Has it been up to 48hrs u took the strength assessment?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jerro124: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Martins301:
Took the assessment on my smart phone. It has flash player installed. They said they would send me a test link within 48 hours. Is that wat u guys also faced? I havent received it yet.
Yeah, you will receive the link within d next couple of days
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Teej1(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Na wa I did the strength test and they sent me regret message sha.... hmmmmmm undecided any hope?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by dekker: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Taking their sweet time, aren't they?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
Have they sent you link for the numerical test ?
No still expecting it within 48 hours
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2015
I did the strength assessment Thursday afternoon
jerro124:

Has it been up to 48hrs u took the strength assessment?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by dekker: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Martins301 and Kassidy4luv, Please find my response in your email addresses.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / My Experience With The Wife Of A Major In The Nigerian Army / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.