Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (62757 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
hakintayor:

What was your top skills and what did you applied for?
legover and sangalow grin

learn n achieve wink
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just PM you...need the gist on the logical and numerical assessment pls
kemiThegoddess:
Send me a pm, iv got some gist on the logical and numerical test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lool the amount of PM's I got tho! The numerical test is SHL sorta, they would give you a table then questions to answer based on the table , 75secs per question! The logical is basic abstract!! Patterns and shapes!! Do the practice test first ! It helps.. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
You done yours?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by silvamania: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
please can anybody help me out with the logical test.i know its pattern and shape and have been practising that on talentq but the answers are not provided.so am kinda confused
any hint will be appreciated
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by deturla: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
Lool the amount of PM's I got tho! The numerical test is SHL sorta, they would give you a table then questions to answer based on the table , 75secs per question! The logical is basic abstract!! Patterns and shapes!! Do the practice test first ! It helps.. Cheers

Anyone done the Video interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just thru with the Video interview......fingers crossed....

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
For those of u abt to write the numerical...just relax, truth is bother more on accuracy than on speed you need to answer few qstns to qualify...what I did was I studied the table first so I traded my first qstn...so when the next qstn came I gunned it down...traded my first qstns to fully grasp the table.....for the pattern...just know how rotate objects nd u are good to go......plssss do not PM me because I won't reply....best regards to everyone

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by deturla: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
SSpeter:
For those of u abt to write the numerical...just relax, truth is bother more on accuracy than on speed you need to answer few qstns to qualify...what I did was I studied the table first so I traded my first qstn...so when the next qstn came I gunned it down...traded my first qstns to fully grasp the table.....for the pattern...just know how rotate objects nd u are good to go......plssss do not PM me because I won't reply....best regards to everyone

LoL @ the do not PM...be a bro's keeper nah, cos they surely will....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by johnabumere: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
SSpeter kindly tell us the Video interview.questions
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
dunsinunchained:
Have u done d video interview?
No i havent...still practicing for the test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Val24x(m): 5:23am On Sep 18, 2015
SSpeter:
pls after the numerical do you have a few minutes b4 u enter the verbal, or does it just enter immediately after the numerical by itself, and what's the dimension and aspect style about....thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Val24x(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2015
SSpeter:
and pls, was it just tables only, or were there pie charts and graphs too,
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Val24x(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
the practice questions are not much, just 3 for the numerical and verbal, then 1 for the logical
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Val24x:
pls after the numerical do you have a few minutes b4 u enter the verbal, or does it just enter immediately after the numerical by itself, and what's the dimension and aspect style about....thanks
After the numerical you get a msg instantly...perhaps in a min or so...the msg might be a straight reject mail or a mail that will inform you that ur score might be reassessed later or you get a link for the video interview.....now if u get a mail for reassessment perhaps u should do the logical to increase ur chances. N/B you can do it vice versa...I hope I made sense? pls do not quote me further on this subject...best regard....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Val24x:
and pls, was it just tables only, or were there pie charts and graphs too,
just tables...you may have the main table and another small table that contains supporting information....i hope I helped?...pls do not quote me further on this subject...best regard...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Abusitamuno: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Guys, I made a deadly mistake while applying... I just go to the video interview stage and noticed I had click on Intenship programme rather than Graduate Programme. Do you think I can switch at the point? has anyone been able to contact them? number, emails, anything?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
jidluk:
i didnt try to... got the assessment

Hello. . please I just completed my application this morning, how long did you wait till you got your first assessment? was it via mail?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by dobi4realaaa: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
SSpeter:
Just thru with the Video interview......fingers crossed....

Please how was the video interview and what did you apply for. Thanks in advance
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Almost immediately
Shinelle:

Hello. . please I just completed my application this morning, how long did you wait till you got your first assessment? was it via mail?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Val24x(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
SSpeter:
After the numerical you get a msg instantly...perhaps in a min or so...the msg might be a straight reject mail or a mail that will inform you that ur score might be reassessed later or you get a link for the video interview.....now if u get a mail for reassessment perhaps u should do the logical to increase ur chances. N/B you can do it vice versa...I hope I made sense? pls do not quote me further on this subject...best regard....
thanks man, you are really a selfless and helpful person, success is yours surely by his grace, but please allow me one more question, from your explanation, does it mean you didn't do the verbal section....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Khunby(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Val24x:
thanks man, you are really a selfless and helpful person, success is yours surely by his grace, but please allow me one more question, from your explanation, does it mean you didn't do the verbal section....
There is no verbal, just numeric and logic

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Val24x:
If you perform very well in either of (Numerical or Logic) you may not do the other one. I only did numerical and got video link....pls do not quote further I love to stay in the shadows
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
dobi4realaaa:

Please how was the video interview and what did you apply for. Thanks in advance
Sowi I didn't nt reply ur....stated it earlier. Interview is basically abt personality. I applied for corporate finance and....blah blah blah
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by johnabumere: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
questions like
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by johnabumere: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
have u done ur interview,what are the questions asked
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by deturla: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnabumere:

Na wa ooo, all these kind questions sef**
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Val24x(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks a lot guys @ SSpeter @khunby
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
jidluk:
Almost immediately

please can someone help me.. I applied since morning but I haven't got a link to any stuff you guys are talking about ..

Is someone in my shoes?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Did u receive an acknowledgement mail after you submit? If you do then kindly be patient...tho I think the link should come togeda with it.
Shinelle:

please can someone help me.. I applied since morning but I haven't got a link to any stuff you guys are talking about ..

Is someone in my shoes?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
na wa o! questions plenty pass answers for this trend o!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by SSpeter(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnabumere:

bros I tell u say na personality now, ur strength, motivation...all those kind qstn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With The Wife Of A Major In The Nigerian Army / UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.