Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis (6963 Views)

When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / How Do We Southern Nigerians Protect Ourselves From Fulanis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where is Gowon the genocidist
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
sameer1212:
The thunder is already striking you dude. Look at How you are ranting like a mad man here,every one knows what is happening in JOS is bad and no sane person will be in support of it. Take your frustrated life out here joor. Mtchewww.

U re a fool. Is ur commander in chief not their patron and chief sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Midehi:

dear pls don't mind him, bringing baby girl in this is totally uncalled- for.
Thanks dear..Hope you are good? Cheers.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
himkers:

U re a fool. Is ur commander in chief not their patron and chief sponsor?
I don't talk to bastards like you. Product of baby factory Pig.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i don't take death treats from a bastard son of a dog that has gender confusion hiding from a male moniker.

try me and die that's not a threat but a fact

just send the requirements and you'll a dead man already

useless thing from a useless Hopless bastard prostitute mother

U re a fool. Send the address asap. You guys re here ranting like teen girls. Cowards
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't talk to bastards like my foolish and moronic father. I am a Product of baby factory; always ashamed of my LovePeddler mother.

grin
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
benzics:
Don't let me bore you. I don't think this is what we
want to keep seeing. For the love of God and
country. This isn't politics this is to value human
lives. I can't just be taking inbox messages and
fighting this alone. Add your voice. You are on
social media. At the end, some folks would take
credit for solving it. But that doesn't matter as
long as we find a solution to this. Crying, begging
asking. The mission is not to state I'd this photo
was taken this morning or last 2 weeks as some
have queried, but those are innocent people. Let's
end this now.

I can't help it. cry

My question is WHY ON EARTH IS THE CHANGE
MESSIAH SILENT ON THE KILLINGS BY HIS
BROTHERS IN PLATEAU? because they are his
family or what

See the way the skulls of innocent kids are being
ripped apart by Fulanis and still yet this killings
haven't been made public by the press
"gagging the press" I guess sad

You don't believe me?? See photos after the cut

Jos citizens and international bodies have also been protesting still yet the
masses don't know about these massacres.

Somebody needs to save Nigeria!! We need God's
grace and intervention. When we come out to say
the truth, they say we hate the president. I guess that is their own definition of hatred

Speak the truth. How long do you think we can
survive all these by keeping quiet and acting like
it's all okay because we are not the ones dead?
Take a step. Follow the link below or continue in
the pretence. My attention was drawn to it, and
now I draw yours. This is not politics. This is not
incitement for violence. This is a call to peace. A
call to action to save innocent lives. It's enough of
the killings. Let's give these helpless people a
voice.

https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-plateau-state?source_location=petitions_share_skip

Whether Fulanis or not, Christians or Muslims:
Nigerians should not be subjected to a horrible
death. We join hands with any government
willing to put an end to it. We must stop the
violence. If Nigerians won't call for peace, the
international community would.

When will the president realise that just witch-hunting corruption that will never come to an end is not the only thing Nigeria needs?

I won't add one more word. We've already be
considered the bad guys for standing for the
truth.

Let's give these helpless people a
voice.
https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-plateau-state?source_location=petitions_share_skip
but gowon still dey alive now.......
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by GenbIoodykiller: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
himkers:

U re a fool. Send the address asap. You guys re here ranting like teen girls. Cowards
who's this bastard?

oya come to no. 51 orifite street awada onitsha Anambra state by the left 4 story building i live in second floor flat 2 building painted yellow.

come let me blaster your head with my Barretta.

Thunder scatter your family and your prostitute mother if i didn't see you by Sunday.

useless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Yellowbar scum dirty prostitute mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

who's this bastard?

oya come to no. 51 orifite street awada onitsha Anambra state by the left 4 story building i live in second floor flat 2 building painted yellow.

Thunder scatter your family and your prostitute mother if i didn't see you by Sunday.

Ok. U always show urself abi. I'll come for you via umuota akuora obosi. iba-pope will be my next port of call before oraifite street. U re dead!
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by GenbIoodykiller: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
himkers:

Ok. U always show urself abi. I'll come for you via umuota akuora obosi. iba-pope will be my next port of call before oraifite street. U re dead!

hahahahaha guy i swear if no show your prostitute mother also remember to write your last wish or will become you're a as good as dead.

i repeat if you no show your prostitute mother

if I no see you before Sunday your harlot mother will die ama post your dead body on this nairaland so that other bastards will learn their lessons not to mess with bloodykiller.

am waiting for your assss and your family will die if no show.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

hahahahaha guy i swear if no show your prostitute mother also remember to write your last wish or will become you're a as good as dead.

i repeat if you no show your prostitute mother

if I no see you before Sunday your harlot mother will die ama post your dead body on this nairaland so that other bastards will learn their lessons not to mess with bloodykiller.

am waiting for your assss and your family will die if no show.

Ok
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by GenbIoodykiller: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
himkers:

Ok

i will be watching and be waiting just make sure you identify your dead self well so that I'll not waste an innocent soul.

useless bastard
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Thanks dear..Hope you are good? Cheers.
yes am good
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by badnature: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
that's one nigeria gowon style, but on little children that a big NO but the jihadists,Islamic fundamentalist,scavengers as our director us to call them are blood thirsty.i wonder why gowon is not talking about his one north when it comes to fulani atrocities against his people
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Macelliot(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

who's this bastard?

By Onyii cyber world computer college
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Macelliot(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

who's this bastard?

By Onyii cyber world computer college, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move / APC Sweeps Sokoto Local Government Polls / Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid ₦20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.