Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? (3266 Views)

2018 Bbnaija:pictures Of Bbnaija House Where Contestant Will Stay For 12 Weeks / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? / Is It Legal For Military Men To Refuse To Pay Bus Fares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by ritababe(f): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
cherrybrown:
How did you know that we are ugly babies

lol
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
cherrybrown:
lol,he's daydreaming,i dn't fink he cn stand my beauty..**smiles**
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by cherrybrown(f): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
lol,he's daydreaming,i dn't fink he cn stand my beauty..**smiles**
Then let watch and see if he can stand beauty/ugly smiles of yours
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
cherrybrown:
Then let watch and see if he can stand beauty/ugly smiles of yours
i intentionally wrote that cus i knw sum jobless users here wud quote me,chillax man..y ar u so pained..take a chill pill
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by cherrybrown(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
i intentionally wrote that cus i knw sum jobless users here wud quote me,chillax man..y ar u so pained..take a chill pill
Who are the jobless users here and I hope you are not talking to me
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
cherrybrown:
Who are the jobless users here and I hope you are not talking to me
like seriously m jus knowin dt ur a female like me..didn't knw b4,m veri sorry
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by kanmifad(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
cherrybrown:
just joking joor
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by cherrybrown(f): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
kanmifad:
just joking joor
Better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / Top 10 Most Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.