Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,628 members, 7,854,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

He Is Missing!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Missing!!!!! (3537 Views)

You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) / HELP! My Girl Perod Is Missing. / Urgent- A Nairalander Is Missing... Did U See Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by demmy0325(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

why your blood dey hot? Who collected your Bobo grin
.. U should have thought of that bf quotin me to spew rubbish... undecided..
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by cyprus000: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Sincerely.. Wahs the big deal in what i do.. And even whats Ur business... The hatin is really real... If U have a prob with her.. Go squash it with her.. Not me.. undecided ..
[size=13pt]
First: what you _fuckin do is none of my business. if not, I wouldn't yarn with you lyk giggas. I would have come for you striaght.

The reason I quoted you,is bcs you are a lyk me and if you mess up. It effects all guyz here,cos people mainly judge base on stereotype.

Complementing a woman is not a bad thing,but how you go about it.(You fall men hand with that your act).

I want you to understand something. Not every nigga on here,give a _fuck about women, and I happen to fall into that category,so I don't see where hating comes in,neither do I know her.

I havn't even checked her DP. So why would I hate some1 I don't know..huh.

[/size]
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. U should have thought of that bf quotin me to spew rubbish... undecided..

life is too short to be vexing every time It's not like you are gonna come out alive anyway grin
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by demmy0325(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

life is too short to be vexing every time It's not like you are gonna come out alive anyway grin
.. Oh!.. U Changin the topic now.. undecided.. Nice one.. grin grin..
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by demmy0325(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
First: what you _fuckin do is none of my business. if not, I wouldn't yarn with you lyk giggas. I would have come for you striaght.

The reason I quoted you,is bcs you are a lyk me and if you mess up. It effects all guyz here,cos people mainly judge base on stereotype.

Complementing a woman is not a bad thing,but how you go about it.(You fall men hand with that your act).

I want you to understand something. Not every nigga on here,give a _fuck about women, and I happen to fall into that category,so I don't see where hating comes in,neither do I know her.

I havn't even checked her DP. So why would I hate some1 I don't know..huh.

[/size]

.. You are just rantin and talkin off-topic.. You should simply should have kept Ur mouth shut...

1 Like

Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by cyprus000: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. You are just rantin and talkin off-topic.. You should simply should have kept Ur mouth shut...
[size=13pt]
I think you should have used your brain instead
[/size]
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Behira:
wink just tell me u wanna see ma picture and i will show u

No... I don't want to see your picture tongue
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Behira:
keep hatin while m ontop of ma game kiss

I don't hate.... I aint got that kinda time.. wink
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by onemorepls(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Sincerely.. Wahs the big deal in what i did.. I aint hittin on her.. Am only complimentin her and even if i did.. It non of ur God-damn business... The hatin is really damn real undecided... If U have a prob with her.. Go squash it with her.. Not me.. undecided ..
nigga there is nothing like hatin, i just dont see the beauty, like i said before use glass u might just not been seeing it well.
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
halfrica:

tongue yaw just jealous

Cork is a responsible nigga he works

hahahahaha even my dog works...so wahs d big deal. If he's Responsible then i believe d rat in my hauz is beta...
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hahahahaha even my dog works...so wahs d big deal. If he's Responsible then i believe d rat in my hauz is beta...

For rats to be in ur house meaning u a broke asss niggga tongue
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
halfrica:

For rats to be in ur house meaning u a broke asss niggga tongue
gyal me rats are fresh and blessed... So dnt go there... Wah they feed on every9t is worth more than dah nigg entire kitchen... Infact lemme tell u a rare truth... They ate over 5000indian rupees buh i was lucky to spend it.
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Behira:
Hater u hav come again.....anyways dis is ma happy month.....so ur safe kiss
lool, is it ur birth month? cheesy
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by skelewu404(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧
扻捡 杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬
敮牡氬晥⁴ 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭
扥楫楬敮牡札慲 楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩
慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡
敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正 牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣
昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩
整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧 摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴
昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠ 㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺
潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷 止瑩戭牯敤慲
楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮
敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
especially that very part he said 搴 漻敶晲
I told u to stop buying weed from that aboki u go hear see what u r typing here
Re: He Is Missing!!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Av nt still found mrcork o embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SMH | See What This Big Girl Wore To A Party / Please No Sentiment, Who Is Take Away Among The Two Pix / Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.