Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) (706 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello, My name is Paul Samuel, I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to be exposed to the delicious benefits of good health..

Now lets soar through exercising which many people take seriously, as for the lazy people out there, I am coming for you with my ebooks and articles to motivate and give you a reason to exercise other than the ones you have been seeing on the internet..

Well, if you have been taking exercising seriously, there may be chances you are not getting what you want... Yes you have followed all the rules and yet you are not getting enough... Well the problem is no longer you but it is now your body... It is lacking something..

Your body needs to be in the right condition for it to react to the exercise session and nothing puts your body in the right condition better than good workout music (and also a workout partner)..

It is like reading for an exam, your body and brain needs to be in the right condition to recall, remember and write down what you read...

I will be sharing some classic songs for you in a minute.

Remember, you are not just exercising to look good and attractive with a good/sexy body structure, or to get a flat stomach, or to gain abs or to have better sex..... but you are exercising to also look healthy, add more years to your life, reduce the possibility of having a miserable old age, barely ever fall sick, to think better/sharper (which helps in making money and getting good grades), and to be more mature (that is being able to control your emotions such as stress, frustration, impatience, anger etc)...

Remember you can share your health and exercise struggle with me by visiting the chat with me link here http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

Also as for those making pre orders for ebooks... Designing of the first ebook cover has already begun and the ebook will soon be released... You can simply pre order here http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

I would love for you to get more exposure to the delicious benefits of good health...

You have just been exposed

Quickly share or mention this to a friend, brother, sister, father, mother, partner, or relative

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 4, Episode 1 / Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. / Why Are Opobo Men So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.