Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady (2640 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by howmarketng(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
I don’t want to give you the wrong impression, but we the “Ladies” we want love and affection so do guys but we shouldn’t fail to realize that in this thing we call relationship/friendship we should try not to choke our boyfriend/girlfriend with so much love or care. Girlie oh if you call your guy several times and he doesn’t pickup, free him, it does not mean he is with another chic (or maybe he’s with another chic) who cares?? As long as he comes back to you. Gone are the days we get all angry, start throwing tantrums and start displaying how possessive we ladies are. Sometimes your guy or boyfriend might just need space to breathe; this does not mean he doesn’t care about you or love you, Nahh!!! The truth is guys have a weird way of showing love..
Take a chill pill ladies…
I am not saying you shouldn’t protect your own property oh!! I no follow oh! but babes you need to chillax!! Guys try and understand that your girl ain’t asking for the world but just love and affection, if you want to be her provider or her “whatever” no problem, that’s your cup of tea, but try and treat her well, give her gifts, money when necessary, let her know you care. Giving is a show of care and that you value her.. Ladies Wake Up, Get Up, be productive, be creative, hustle, As in hustle get your own money so you won’t have to rely on your guy always for money.. Sorry but that is the ugly truth..
Guys cheat but if you find a guy that is faithful, please and please try to value him, give him space when he needs it, respect him because guys love RESPECT believe me they do!! be open with your boyfriend but sometimes don’t tell him so much because most times he isn’t really listening, if you wanna gist biko give him the main gist straight to the point, don’t start blabbing except you are lucky to have a guy that loves gisting, if so fire down my girl .

Make him laugh, play with him, cook for him, do stuff with him but don’t become a house wife for him especially when you guys are just dating because if you turn yourself to his house wife when you guys are not married, my sister "OYO" is the case.

Before I wrap up, if you are having issues trying to find out if you are always on your guys mind, my dear rest, you are always on his mind but guys don’t like showing that to you so you won’t think they are weak and clingy, so if he doesn’t call you the way he used to call you when you started dating just rest, he has won, you are now HIS, so he has decided to relax knowing fully well that no matter what you are HIS GIRL.
So ladies call him, but not every freaking time, don’t ask questions like where are you? Who are you with? etc if you call, talk normal and let the convo be smooth. Your boyfriend will automatically tell you all you need to know without you asking and there you have it…..

All the info you wanted, free tips to improve your relationships. Choi!!! Woman and man matter!!
This article was submitted by Liliput, Check out her twitter handle @lilpadrone1

Source : http://howmarket.co/2015/09/candid-relationship-advice-to-ladies-from-a-lady/

2 Likes

Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by misspicy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
tongue
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Nnemuka(f): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
some one please explain this in Igbo please....
Osi gini? tongue
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by libertyfather(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nnemuka:
some one please explain this in Igbo please....
Osi gini? tongue

Google does that
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Ephemmm: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good advice. Ladies manipulating men since the year 0000.

Men dey try ooo....
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by freshniqqa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Girls naturally v desire 4 sumtin/one they can't v
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by howmarketng(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why are the females mainly disagreeing with the write up, even when it was submitted by a woman.
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Trishpat(f): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
"gone are the days" so why the epistle? the article is a Thumb down!
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Another non sensical thread.na only guys day buy gifts?me go continue to day useless any foolish girl cus they are worth nothing and are the same
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by howmarketng(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
I hope you will be proud to defend this statement in future sad
hbpeze:
Another non sensical thread.na only guys day buy gifts?me go continue to day useless any foolish girl cus they are worth nothing and are the same

1 Like

Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
vvvvvvvvvvvvfdee hrddh jdfhik hgdgjfd jmvxsy joufd kursz j or ew doeth su vdsex jkds hkd?
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
freshniqqa:
Girls naturally v desire 4 sumtin/one they can't v
everyone does
thats human nature

1 Like

Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by howmarketng(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Quit Drugs
IamLEGEND1:
vvvvvvvvvvvvfdee hrddh jdfhik hgdgjfd jmvxsy joufd kursz j or ew doeth su vdsex jkds hkd?
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by Vinshu(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tai nesąmonė.

I completely disagree with the whole post.
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by GidisFinest: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
with this attitude E go tey small before you marry undecided
Re: Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady by SammyJakes1: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice write-up. Only wise ladies will see sense in this and learn. Totally applicable to ladies of this century.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Is This Naija Sexiest Actor? / My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.