Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) (391 Views)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
plzz I need ur help am dating and ma girl show me how hard her love for me is banging her head bt I have a problem...
I secretly checked through her whatsapp and I saw her last chat with a guy whom she told me abt. actually that was disturbing her. her msg to him was "do u still luv me??" he replied asking y she asked and she insisted and he opened up and said yes and he thereby asked y she inquried her reply really scared me and kept my eyes wide open.. her reply was "IF GOD WANTS US TOGETHER WE WILL SURELY BE."... The thing that now keeps me in big suspense was they school in same institution in north while I in calabar .... Another thing is that they had a crush on each other since b4 we started dating

what do I do??
what do u suspect will b my fate
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
them Don snatch this one girlfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
The writing is on the wall, mate. It means you're her fall-back guy while she awaits fate to hurry up so she can be with the other guy. I'm just curious what she told you about the other guy before. It seem there's unfinished business between them & you're just "Mr Right Now". A pacifier. While her heart probably belongs to the schoolmate until whatever might be standing in their way is resolved. Wakey, wakey *snap snap*

If you still don't know your fate, just wait, give me a minute to ask the Ouija magic board undecided
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by xclusivelyurs(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bros...down 1 heineken(chairman) bang d babe and 4get d babe

1 Like

Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by harbkol(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its all up to you............follow your heart

(1) (Reply)

[comedy Video] Bovi - Reel | Must Watch! / Pej Vs Gej, Who Was More Popular? / Been In Love With A Lady Of The Other Faith For 5 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.