Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (4551 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Checked86: 12:40am On May 08, 2018
I need your sincere advices about this problem. I succumbed to temptation and it is driving me nut.
The story:
i have a girlfriend, and we have been together for almost a year and half now. We stay in the same city(abuja) but little bit far away. Things have been going well. I trust her. I know no one should be trusted but she hadn't given me the impression to suspect her in any way. She is not the type of girl that would wait for her boyfriend to call or initiate sex. She has been so good to me and has helped our relationship stand strong. Now, i have gone and brought another problem into the whole love story. There is this little girl in my area in her early twenties. I was never interested in her ooo. She started from greeting me with most beautiful smile you could ever imagine. Because of that, i started greeting her that way. This time we don't greet in passing but we stand for some seconds to greet each other. she would ask me where was going or coming from and i would aske her the same thing. So, one day she met me going out and she was coming back. I asked her where she was coming from she told me she went for errands for her mum. I told her was going to watch football match. She asked me if women would be allowed in. I laughed and asked her why not. I told her i was actually going to watch the match at our Estate Garden and not normal viewing center. She asked me if i could allow her join me. i agreed. she asked me to wait for her to give her mum stuff. I used the opportunity and went back to the house and collected my Atm card. just to prepare for an unseen expenses. i knew i was in for unnecessary expenses. As expected i met some of my friends. They asked me usual questions if she was my girl. I told them no but she was a very good friend of mine. One of my friends sat with us and started gisting with her. I never knew him as a comedian until that day. He would joke from one thing to the other. That made me to leave them. I left the match and went outside joined our chess club. While playing chess, i noticed i was actually jealous not that my friend was being foolish. I got beaten twice by somebody that never won me in chess. I left there and joined them. ha, my friend has already ordered for 800 naira suya and drinks. she has taken Malt already. she had to turn down another order. he asked them to give me another bottle of hero. long story short, he paid for everything. he told me he was interested in the girl. I told him no wahala. as we were coming back, she folllowed me to my house. we were discussing the guy. how funny he was. I told her that the guy was actually interested in her. She asked me if i would allow him touch her. as she put, "you wey dey jealous like this go allow another man take me?" I was surprised to the born and i didn't know when i said, "he can try me!" That sense of ownership she has given me started working my brain backward. I didn't touch her that day. Early in the morning the following day, she came. dressed up for church already. this time she told me she forgot to ask me which church i attend. I told her i was a Catholic. we attend different churchs. I wanted to see her off but she told me her mother was inside car waiting for her at the front our house. I was surprised and was wondering what she could have told her mum that would make her stopped car just for her to ask me which church i attend. She came back to our house the same day but i wasn't around so she gave her number to our GM and asked him to tell me to call her as soon as i am back. I called her and she refused to pick. she came to my house instead. She is very pretty. her laps alone can reset brain. She as so relaxed with me. we talked for a while and she saw Listerine(mouth washer) in my room and asked me if i have mouth odour. i said no. it is just for fresh breath and gum protection. She went ahead and used it. She came back and i kissed her. I told her now your breathe is fresher. she laughed. after a while she told me that the kiss was her first and that she never wanted it that way. i told her story, story. she insisted that was her first kiss. i went ahead to inquire if she was a virgin. she said yes. Ha! in my mind, i said to myself, a virgin at my disposal. just like that? We argued over it. she told me a long story that she didn't even finish. we were lying in the same bed this time. legs crossed. Then i knew something must happen but didn't just know the time or the right move. we kissed for long. she asked how many girlfriends did i have and i told her 10, jokely. she asked how many would be her biggest rivals. I told her may be none. that queens always have their way. we HAD it and it was true. she was a virgin. she was so confused after the sex. she asked me if her mother would know. Since then, i have had it like three times with her. she doesn't only see me as her boyfriend, she sees me as her husband. Right now, i am confused. My girlfriend has started noticing some funny behaviors from me. I don't know how but she has been complaining that i have started changing. It could be her instinct because i do call her. I am just praying that they don't meet each other in my house. I told my best friend and he said, "who go chop virgin and still go ahead and marry a nonvirgin?" Yes, i am planning to marry by 2019. So this Monday, yesterday, my virgin girl called and told me she had told her mum about us and that she approved me. that i am humble guy. The major problem is that my family members do not have preference between the two. what should i do. the problem is already here but how to solve it to my own benefit without hurting anyone

4 Likes

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Nobody: 12:55am On May 08, 2018
since you told her you have a gf before bleeping her I don't think you have anything to worry about and u have to be sure what you feel towards her. (Infatuation or Love)

If you got a loyal girl my nigga keep her!

3 Likes

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Peachberry(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2018
From there different personallity, who meets up the characteristics of your dream woman?. Your desition lays in the answer to the question. All i know is that never you settle down out of pity. You rather hurt ones heart earlier than later.
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by clive2u(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2018
I knw the feeling bro, same thing has happened to me, left a very good girl for a virgin, so she told me (i believe her tho) but in my own case i dont intend testing, if i loose her without getting it no problem. If your virgin girl is true to u stick to her but marrying a virgin might come with a little price, what if she want to check how another guy is? She might noy tho. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by lenghtinny(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2018
If you want to marry her because she's a virgin, then you need to have a rethink.

Marriage no be beans, what matters is the level of compatibility. Are you guys compatible? Do you see both of you lasting forever like nothing?

Weigh your options between the two and go for the one that suits you best. Virginity is an added advantage but it shouldn't bethe main focus when it comes to marriage angry

2 Likes

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Checked86: 1:15am On May 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
If you want to marry her because she's a virgin, then you need to have a rethink.

Marriage no be beans, what matters is the level of compatibility. Are you guys compatible? Do you see both of you lasting forever like nothing?

Weigh your options between the two and go for the one that suits you best. Virginity is an added advantage but it shouldn't bethe main focus when it comes to marriage angry
compatibility? i really can't answer that for now. the situation here has been love, love, love, and love. Compatibility takes time to know. all this started about three weeks ago
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Checked86: 1:17am On May 08, 2018
clive2u:
I knw the feeling bro, same thing has happened to me, left a very good girl for a virgin, so she told me (i believe her tho) but in my own case i dont intend testing, if i loose her without getting it no problem. If your virgin girl is true to u stick to her but marrying a virgin might come with a little price, what if she want to check how another guy is? She might noy tho. Goodluck
exactly my worry. may be she will one day decide to explore
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by clive2u(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2018
Checked86:
exactly my worry. may be she will one day decide to explore
thats where u need the luck, i'd advice u to go to the loyal one but u wont be able to be true to her, cant even advice myself
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by lenghtinny(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2018
Checked86:
compatibility? i really can't answer that for now. the situation here has been love, love, love, and love. Compatibility takes time to know. all this started about three weeks ago

I doubt if it's love. What I see is lust and infatuation angry

Don't get carried away so soon.

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by ITbomb(m): 5:40am On May 08, 2018
For marriage, virginity is the last thing you should consider please
See if you two are compatible
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Jamie90(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2018
ITbomb:
For marriage, virginity is the last thing you should consider please
See if you two are compatible

Isn't compatibility the most important factor in a marriage. Love sweetens the marriage but compatibility makes it last forever.

It is very hard to find one whom you'd be compatible with. Love is much easier
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Nobody: 9:43am On May 08, 2018
It stuns me how we men Easily fall for this. Your girlfriend was well praised by you and now just because you fvcked a virgin, your brain don reset.

Cheating rule 101: when your in a relationship, and you mistakenly slipped your dick into another ladies pvssy, DO NOT ALLOW THE SWEETNESS OF HER PVSSY TO RESET YOUR BRAIN. No matter the cowgirl, 360, monkey style and all she gave you. Just see it as nothing. Go back to your babe and look her in her eyes and tell her you love her more than you did yesterday. (Rule doesn’t apply to a girl you don’t take serious)

If I’m on top a woman enjoying the dividends of Gods creation, when my main chick call comes in and ask to see me immediately, I pull out my D, shower and tell the lady I was on top I’m going to attend something important.

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Nabiss(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2018
Confused u said? Don't u knw d qualities dat u want on a lady u would speed d rest of ur life with? Check btw d two d one dat hav most of d characteristic u needed on a lady
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by darlingnuel(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2018
M
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by izaray(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2018
When a relationship no longer have a clear direction, this's what you see cool

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Heavance(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2018
stupidity:
It stuns me how we men Easily fall for this. Your girlfriend was well praised by you and now just because you fvcked a virgin, your brain don reset.

Cheating rule 101: when your in a relationship, and you mistakenly slipped your dick into another ladies pvssy, DO NOT ALLOW THE SWEETNESS OF HER PVSSY TO RESET YOUR BRAIN. No matter the cowgirl, 360, monkey style and all she gave you. Just see it as nothing. Go back to your babe and look her in her eyes and tell her you love her more than you did yesterday. (Rule doesn’t apply to a girl you don’t take serious)

If I’m on top a woman enjoying the dividends of Gods creation, when my main chick call comes in and ask to see me immediately, I pull out my D, shower and tell the lady I was on top I’m going to attend something important.
respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by 1stNumeroUno: 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
Dear Op, I'll suggest you thread with caution because that your new vgirl was a setup by her mother. Beware...
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 08, 2018
Checked86:
I need your sincere advices about this problem. I succumbed to temptation and it is driving me nut.
The story:
i have a girlfriend, and we have been together for almost a year and half now. We stay in the same city(abuja) but little bit far away. Things have been going well. I trust her. I know no one should be trusted but she hadn't given me the impression to suspect her in any way. She is not the type of girl that would wait for her boyfriend to call or initiate sex. She has been so good to me and has helped our relationship stand strong. Now, i have gone and brought another problem into the whole love story. There is this little girl in my area in her early twenties. I was never interested in her ooo. She started from greeting me with most beautiful smile you could ever imagine. Because of that, i started greeting her that way. This time we don't greet in passing but we stand for some seconds to greet each other. she would ask me where was going or coming from and i would aske her the same thing. So, one day she met me going out and she was coming back. I asked her where she was coming from she told me she went for errands for her mum. I told her was going to watch football match. She asked me if women would be allowed in. I laughed and asked her why not. I told her i was actually going to watch the match at our Estate Garden and not normal viewing center. She asked me if i could allow her join me. i agreed. she asked me to wait for her to give her mum stuff. I used the opportunity and went back to the house and collected my Atm card. just to prepare for an unseen expenses. i knew i was in for unnecessary expenses. As expected i met some of my friends. They asked me usual questions if she was my girl. I told them no but she was a very good friend of mine. One of my friends sat with us and started gisting with her. I never knew him as a comedian until that day. He would joke from one thing to the other. That made me to leave them. I left the match and went outside joined our chess club. While playing chess, i noticed i was actually jealous not that my friend was being foolish. I got beaten twice by somebody that never won me in chess. I left there and joined them. ha, my friend has already ordered for 800 naira suya and drinks. she has taken Malt already. she had to turn down another order. he asked them to give me another bottle of hero. long story short, he paid for everything. he told me he was interested in the girl. I told him no wahala. as we were coming back, she folllowed me to my house. we were discussing the guy. how funny he was. I told her that the guy was actually interested in her. She asked me if i would allow him touch her. as she put, "you wey dey jealous like this go allow another man take me?" I was surprised to the born and i didn't know when i said, "he can try me!" That sense of ownership she has given me started working my brain backward. I didn't touch her that day. Early in the morning the following day, she came. dressed up for church already. this time she told me she forgot to ask me which church i attend. I told her i was a Catholic. we attend different churchs. I wanted to see her off but she told me her mother was inside car waiting for her at the front our house. I was surprised and was wondering what she could have told her mum that would make her stopped car just for her to ask me which church i attend. She came back to our house the same day but i wasn't around so she gave her number to our GM and asked him to tell me to call her as soon as i am back. I called her and she refused to pick. she came to my house instead. She is very pretty. her laps alone can reset brain. She as so relaxed with me. we talked for a while and she saw Listerine(mouth washer) in my room and asked me if i have mouth odour. i said no. it is just for fresh breath and gum protection. She went ahead and used it. She came back and i kissed her. I told her now your breathe is fresher. she laughed. after a while she told me that the kiss was her first and that she never wanted it that way. i told her story, story. she insisted that was her first kiss. i went ahead to inquire if she was a virgin. she said yes. Ha! in my mind, i said to myself, a virgin at my disposal. just like that? We argued over it. she told me a long story that she didn't even finish. we were lying in the same bed this time. legs crossed. Then i knew something must happen but didn't just know the time or the right move. we kissed for long. she asked how many girlfriends did i have and i told her 10, jokely. she asked how many would be her biggest rivals. I told her may be none. that queens always have their way. we HAD it and it was true. she was a virgin. she was so confused after the sex. she asked me if her mother would know. Since then, i have had it like three times with her. she doesn't only see me as her boyfriend, she sees me as her husband. Right now, i am confused. My girlfriend has started noticing some funny behaviors from me. I don't know how but she has been complaining that i have started changing. It could be her instinct because i do call her. I am just praying that they don't meet each other in my house. I told my best friend and he said, "who go chop virgin and still go ahead and marry a nonvirgin?" Yes, i am planning to marry by 2019. So this Monday, yesterday, my virgin girl called and told me she had told her mum about us and that she approved me. that i am humble guy. The major problem is that my family members do not have preference between the two. what should i do. the problem is already here but how to solve it to my own benefit without hurting anyone
this guy sef. How old are you? You talk so naive.
Your friend said who go like marry non virgin. So non virgins are bad Abi.

For your info I broke a virgin and she slept with another guy, her ex whom she was dating and couldn't break her.
We don break up
Virgin no mean say she won't cheat, or won't be a bad woman. Nawaoo

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by GoldenJAT(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
I know 1 thing 4 sure... It's either everything end in ur favour or u lose out on both of them. Don't force d situation... Savour d moment nd hope 4d best. I can't and won't condemn u... Cos even me sef go fit do worst.
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Michelle55: 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
I laugh in Japan.. just see the way they are advising you meekly on how to go about everything but if it's a woman that tried this stunt, they would have rein down fire and brimstone ontop her.. anyways, since you find it soo convenient to sleep with another woman when you have a loyal woman you might as well end up with the latter.
a man that truly loves and values his loyal woman wouldn't do anything to hurt her.. have a rethink and remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by austyn0(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2018
Michelle55:
I laugh in Japan.. just see the way they are advising you meekly on how to go about everything but if it's a woman that tried this stunt, they would have rein down fire and brimstone ontop her.. anyways, since you find it soo convenient to sleep with another woman when you have a loyal woman you might as well end up with the latter.
a man that truly loves and values his loyal woman wouldn't do anything to hurt her.. have a rethink and remain blessed
Mutual agreement.
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by SoapQueen(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2018
Michelle55:

Claps hands *Continues filing nails*

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Michelle55: 4:33pm On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

Claps hands *Continues filing nails*
Lolssssss.. what did I do babe?
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Michelle55: 4:35pm On May 08, 2018
austyn0:
Mutual agreement.
indeed. please I beg you kindly share your dp with biko nwanne mmadu
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by SoapQueen(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Michelle55:
Lolssssss.. what did I do babe?
You spoke my mind, sis.
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Michelle55: 4:44pm On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

You spoke my mind, sis.
thanks dear.. just see the way they are petting the dude like he won some sorts of awards for smashing two ladies.. a cheat will remain one no matter how he's painting the picture right now

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by KOKOwonder(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=CHESTER48 post=67383413][color=#990000]this guy sef. How old are you? You talk so naive.
Your friend said who go like marry non virgin. So non virgins are bad Abi.

For your info I broke a virgin and she slept with another guy, her ex whom she was dating and couldn't break her.
We don break up
Virgin no mean say she won't cheat, or won't be a bad woman. Nawaoo

Same thing happened to me but we are still dating she confessed to me that day cried and asked forgiveness.
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by austyn0(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

indeed. please I beg you kindly share your dp with biko nwanne mmadu
Sorry,, I can't find the person with that monicker
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by jashar(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2018
I'm more concerned about the message you hear in church that doesn't lead to godly repentance and sorrow. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, cry out to God to have mercy on you because you broke a seal of convenant.

Free both ladies and get your walk with God sorted out before you reconsider any woman in your life.

Shalom...
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by gunners160(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2018
jashar:
I'm more concerned about the message you hear in church that doesn't lead to godly repentance and sorrow. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, cry out to God to have mercy on you because you broke a seal of convenant.

Free both ladies and get your walk with God sorted out before you reconsider any woman in your life.

Shalom...
wat is this one saying?
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by prettysassygirl(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
In this topic,u have a girlfriend, in another topic,u are married,which one am I going to believe abeg
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sir play along with your so called ‘Loyal Girlfriend’ and still be with your virgin girl. Trust me your ‘Loyal Girlfriend’ will still mess up. The distance alone will make her go cheaply to another man. I am so soooo sure of it sir

Stick with a virgin girl. I am also a virgin God Bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. / The Pain Of A Flat Chested Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.