Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) (413 Views)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
plzz I need ur help am dating and ma girl show me how hard her love for me is banging her head bt I have a problem...
I secretly checked through her whatsapp and I saw her last chat with a guy whom she told me abt. actually that was disturbing her. her msg to him was "do u still luv me??" he replied asking y she asked and she insisted and he opened up and said yes and he thereby asked y she inquried her reply really scared me and kept my eyes wide open.. her reply was "IF GOD WANTS US TOGETHER WE WILL SURELY BE."... The thing that now keeps me in big suspense was they school in same institution in north while I in calabar .... Another thing is that they had a crush on each other since b4 we started dating

what do I do??
what do u suspect will b my fate
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by donholy28(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
open this thread again and I'll gun u down
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by cozy7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
You're girl has found a better guy, so lick up your wounds n go make money, she'll be back. Then it'll be your turn. Km speaking from experience.
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
this nigga is really confused! You opened three threads on same topic... Chai, love is real cheesy
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:
this nigga is really confused! You opened three threads on same topic... Chai, love is real cheesy
guy sure....
after dating 6 girlz she being d seventh is d only one dar respected her self and we stay for d longest period compared to d rest 6

(1) (Reply)

Shut Up! 5 Taboo Topics You Shouldn’t Talk About For The First Few Dates. / Discussion / Feminism,a Biased Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.