Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! (1444 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 30 Simple Characters Of Mature Christians / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please, for sometime now,
Anytime i pray, i feel drops of water sprinkled on me
yeah
Like someone dropping tiny droplets of water on me when i pray
Please what is the significance of this?

Only mature responses please
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Luckymay(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Go see a man of God.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by achinaboy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
first off check if your roof have some problems,could be a faulty roof

7 Likes

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by tayebest(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Holy ghost get maturity??
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
tayebest:
Holy ghost get maturity??

please dont get me wrong

remember there are babies in Christ...
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by kevoh(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mature holy-ghost-filled-christians grin grin Shuo,all these adjectives!
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Check the ceiling/roof for crack or something. There is nothing supernatural about that. God is too busy to go around sprinking water on people.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by CaptainJune: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Question is what happens after that experience when you pray? Do you feel scared or peaceful? Does your prayer feel like a burden or does it seem like it becomes powerful after the experience? Is there a specific kind of prayer you make after which you experience this phenomenon or is it just whenever you pray that you experience this situation?

A bit more details are needed to understand this experience to know its source.

Whatever it is, next time before you pray cover yourself with the blood of Jesus. Ask God to protect you and keep anything that is not from Him away from you.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Preciousgirl:
Please, for sometime now, Anytime i pray, i feel drops of water sprinkled on me yeah Like someone dropping tiny droplets of water on me when i pray Please what is the significance of this?

Ur having Goose Bumps.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Durts: 3:21am On Sep 09, 2015
It's likely be. What you need to do is simple just two thin,firstly check or send your name in joining you in prayers. Maybe i could help my can do beyonds
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by TheFury: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2015
This has happened to me twice. Once I was in church praying the second time at home alone. Funny I actually checked for leaking roof, but I knew within me the moment the drop hit my head that there is something spiritual about it. I am still asking the Holy spirit what it signifies. Its been just a single drop that I feel.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Preciousgirl:

yeah

You're not alone. I have had occurrences of having random droplets of invisible water fall on me.

Some happen outside on perfectly sunny days, and others whilst indoor, doing my spiritual exercises.

I feel the droplets of water mostly on my head & face but I do also feel it on my thighs & legs too especially when I'm lying down.

I think it has so much to do with the level of one's spiritual consciousness & vibrations.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Ahasco(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Preciousgirl:

yeah

what do you say in the prayers?
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur having Goose Bumps.

and goose bumps have any links with the annointing?
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ahasco:

what do you say in the prayers?

praising JESUS
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

and goose bumps have any links with the annointing?
Nope.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by MeandSum: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

yeah

Let's start with a statement of fact - there is/are no ghost. So no holy or evil one. Anyone that tell you otherwise or that they've seen, heard or spoken to one are out to scam you.

On the other hand what you described could be religious psychosis or just problem with nerves on your knees. You should go see a doctor.
Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by MeandSum: 1:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

You're not alone. I have had occurrences of having random droplets of invisible water fall on me.

Some happen outside on perfectly sunny days, and others whilst indoor, doing my spiritual exercises.

I feel the droplets of water mostly on my head & face but I do also feel it on my thighs & legs too especially when I'm lying down.

I think it has so much to do with the level of one's spiritual consciousness & vibrations.

The more religious you are, the more delusional you become. So you are right about the lev3l of spiritual consciusness.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by malvisguy212: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:
Please, for sometime now, Anytime i pray, i feel drops of water sprinkled on me yeah Like someone dropping tiny droplets of water on me when i pray Please what is the significance of this?
God Love's you soo much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by orisa37: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
You are already receiving baptism by water preparing you for Holy Spirit visitation. The Lord will bless you but you must patiently wait for Him to perfect His will on you in His own Time.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's GOD'S anointing oil. Draw nearer to the LORD. It is a sign of Divine mantle for ministry. Prophets easily discern it when they are praying alone or for someone. You got work to do...desire its fullness.

I used to feel it like something was dripping down my face from my head long before I answered the call. In my case I didn't have to be in prayer before feeling the flowing sensation, and I would clean my forehead area but nothing physical to touch. Nevertheless I had always known that I had been called to ministry, it was just a matter of when.

See a preacher and be more committed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Paulscholari(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

yeah

it's the sign of the Holy Spirit. It came on Jesus like a dove it falls on the apostles like fire it hovers around me like wind and it precipitates on you like droplets of water... Whenever I kneel to pray and I feel that cool gentle breeze, I know He's Here. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Paulscholari:
it's the sign of the Holy Spirit. It came on Jesus like a dove it falls on the apostles like fire it hovers around me like wind and it precipitates on you like droplets of water... Whenever I kneel to pray and I feel that cool gentle breeze, I know He's Here. You are blessed.

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! by Paulscholari(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

THANK YOU
THANK GOD.. *smiles*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Word Of Faith Movement Biblical? / Esau / IFA INITIATION ~ The Tradition Of Using Hand Of The Deer In Ifa Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.