Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Things I Like Doing When Am Alone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone (7374 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out Nor Like Doing Anything? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by banme(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
when am alone, i play an instrumental on ma phone and rap
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by eazydon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have nothing to say I do. I do nothing I have to say. tongue
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Ginaz(f): 4:10am On Sep 10, 2015
bluice2:

I think I actually enjoyed that farting aspect tho grin

grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Ginaz(f): 4:11am On Sep 10, 2015
banme:
when am alone, i play an instrumental on ma phone and rap

that's cool
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Ginaz(f): 4:11am On Sep 10, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

As long as ur fart smells like fresh roses, thrs no problem.
U r a girl ya know?

it does, it smells like fresh bread.....grin
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Ginaz(f): 4:13am On Sep 10, 2015
vega84:
yeah

what happened?
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
I think. A lot. Sometimes aloud (well...mumble). And I tend to pace while doing so. A person walking in on me would wrongly assume I was talking to myself. My folks tell me this behavior carried over from childhood (age 3), and that it used to freak them out 'cuz I would bust out into a sudden quick-paced babble-a-thon.

Try to keep up with and reply to people's texts. I really suck at texting people back in a timely manner. I'm that person that replies X hrs-days l8r.

Target practice.

SELFIES.

Yoga.

I plan out my outfits a week in advance.

Organize and reorganize my surroundings. I grow restless with a new layout quicker than I care to admit.

Read.

Listen to a podcast. Podcasts are my 'background noise'.

Audio-journal (recording).

Swim.

I sing out loud in the car, and only in the car. I think shower-singers are true weirdos!

Sometimes, when I'm cooking and alone, I pretend I'm hosting a show on Food Network to ease out the bore.

Eat (and drink) things seductively. Don't ask.

Apply bombass dramatic makeup looks only to wash it all off immediately thereafter.

Annoy the hell out of the cat.

1 Like

Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by vega84(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ginaz:

what happened?
. Nothing really, am jst a single guy #vegatalks
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm afraid to ask, but why?
Cause of the below comment:
PunkyVeer:
I'd never be caught dancing even if a gun was put up against my head, "dance for charity" or even for a trillion dollars.[/b]
I have never came across someone so skilled in the "art of deception". I'm marvelled at your special talent, ma'am.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Daresh:

At least you know u are alone on your own terms and not at someone else's mercy. Besides there's so much more to accomplish in life that you tie all your future to a marriage that isn't working.
At least it is good to get married and divorce than not to get married at all.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by googleTALK: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2015
SMH for y'all.
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by hotdi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just reading and smiling grin
See levels o
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by Bamz(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Ginaz

Okay well... how about praying? smiley

Or listening to some very deep worship songs? (they're sure to inspire you)
Re: Things I Like Doing When Am Alone by schumastic(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I think. A lot. Sometimes aloud (well...mumble). And I tend to pace while doing so. A person walking in on me would wrongly assume I was talking to myself. My folks tell me this behavior carried over from childhood (age 3), and that it used to freak them out 'cuz I would bust out into a sudden quick-paced babble-a-thon.

Try to keep up with and reply to people's texts. I really suck at texting people back in a timely manner. I'm that person that replies X hrs-days l8r.

Target practice.

SELFIES.

Yoga.

I plan out my outfits a week in advance.

Organize and reorganize my surroundings. I grow restless with a new layout quicker than I care to admit.

Read.

Listen to a podcast. Podcasts are my 'background noise'.

Audio-journal (recording).

Swim.

I sing out loud in the car, and only in the car. I think shower-singers are true weirdos!

Sometimes, when I'm cooking and alone, I pretend I'm hosting a show on Food Network to ease out the bore.

Eat (and drink) things seductively. Don't ask.

Apply bombass dramatic makeup looks only to wash it all off immediately thereafter.

Annoy the hell out of the cat.

sorry to disturb but can i v one of those on ur dp.thanks, really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Vagina / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.