Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I know what pained the people - Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I know what pained the people - Jonathan (71470 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by abmuzo: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
EmmyDe25:
When has 6+6 turned to 16?? GEJ though.
I believe 6 and 6 are twelve. Do not forget he was in local government. That makes 16. Dim wits.
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by EmmyDe25(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2015
abmuzo:
I believe 6 and 6 are twelve. Do not forget he was in local government. That makes 16. Dim wits.
Dim wit? lol.... Can you be more stupid? I doubt!
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by willyblue: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thia is one of the best article i have read in Nigeria politics for a while..God bless GEJ
Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by willyblue: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is one of the best article i have read in Nigeria politics for a while..God bless GEJ
Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.