Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday (71423 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by CastedDude: 8:03pm On May 03, 2018
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafran warlord, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, was spotted having a swell time with her pretty daughter in Madrid, Spain. The beautiful 50-year-old businesswoman and politician, apparently couldn't contain her happiness while chilling with her daughter, Chichi to celebrate her birthday.

Mrs. Ojukwu prayed for her daughter and wished her well as she added a year.

Here are pictures of the duo enjoying themselves together.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/bianca-ojukwu-and-her-pretty-daughter-spotted-chilling-in-spain-photos.html

CHILLING WITH CHICHI IN MADRID
To my beloved daughter Chi,as she is blessed with another year of life, I thank God for fulfilling me with a wonderful daughter like you who is blessed with maturity beyond her years and who tries at all times to be a mother to me. Thank you for always making me proud..You and your siblings are my greatest accomplishment in life. Whilst also wishing a happy birthday to your twin brother Afam who could not join us here in Madrid,I pray God to grant you all His grace, good health, wisdom, joy, guidance and His divine protection all the days of your lives.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1835858790048160&id=100008721701950

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by CastedDude: 8:04pm On May 03, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by drkay(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2018
This woman is the hallmark of beauty.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by CSTR1003: 8:09pm On May 03, 2018
If not that Bianca is the igbo first lady and should be accorded some form of respect ,I would have just entered Spain to woo her and make her my perfect milf.

Even her daughter pales in comparison.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2018
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Evablizin(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2018
Bianca is pretty,but i don't understand her daughter's neck in the last picture.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by IamD18: 8:20pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
Bianca is pretty,but i don't understand her daughter's neck in the last picture.

Which of them is the daughter shocked

28 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Evablizin(f): 8:23pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:

Which of them is the daughter shocked
I think,the one on cream color gown.

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by IamD18: 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
I think,the one on cream color gown.

Nawao, mother are now slaying more than their daughters.

They look good.

51 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sandali: 8:28pm On May 03, 2018
Beautiful woman, stunning daughter!

I raise my glass to them!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2018
She's pretty just for modelling. Definitely not my spec especially in za ozza room. grin
I love them thick. cool

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2018
Ageless!

34 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by moupe: 8:31pm On May 03, 2018
drkay:
This woman is the hallmark of beauty.

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced
Even at her age she is stunning, impossibly beautiful!
And she exudes so much class and poise.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Adebola314: 8:39pm On May 03, 2018
CastedDude:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafran warlord, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, was spotted having a swell time with her pretty daughter in Madrid, Spain. The beautiful 50-year-old businesswoman and politician, apparently couldn't contain her happiness while chilling with her daughter, Chichi to celebrate her birthday.

Mrs. Ojukwu prayed for her daughter and wished her well as she added a year.

Here are pictures of the duo enjoying themselves together.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/bianca-ojukwu-and-her-pretty-daughter-spotted-chilling-in-spain-photos.html

This woman is simply amazing. I have been hearing of her since my teens and she doesn't look a day over 30! Na waa for these women of nowadays. They no dey old lai lai ! Bianca is just too beautiful and her daughter is too cute. I dey register to become ogo ooooo.

44 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by YorubaAssasin: 8:48pm On May 03, 2018
No worry Bianca... begin dey spend Biafra money dey go... cool

I trust my Biafra pple, dem no mind suffer for am to enjoy.. Carry go. grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by loadedvibes: 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
Away from the drama in naija
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Ekumankama1: 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
sandali:
Beautiful woman, stunning daughter!

I raise my glass to them!

Is hard to believe that she was a beauty queen as far back as eighties. Her beauty is legendary. No wonder all these Igbo musicians are always composing song using her name. Seeing her in this picture she hast changed since that time

27 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by visijo(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2018
Zoo comes in mind
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Archangel15: 8:50pm On May 03, 2018
This woman is not beautiful she is beauty!

28 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2018
FFK right now!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
IKEMBA OJUKWU has gone but his manhood still alive/erect. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by SavageMajor(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
Odumuegwu must hear this
Lol
JK
moupe:

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced
Even at her age she is stunning, impossibly beautiful!
And she exudes so much class and poise.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Youngzedd(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
Many will choose the mother over the daughter grin grin

This one weak me Ooh.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by AxceX(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
it's perfect

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
Good genes

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by addikt(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
All I see is the beautiful art work behind them .... kudos to the artist !

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Amarabae(f): 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
Beautiful.
I pray that my next baby to be a girl.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by SamuelTurner(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
J

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by paparazzi1987(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
Fani Kayode Food grin

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by 40ng: 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
sad
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
So after her husband led millions to slaughter during the civil war they're still alive flexing..may we not be casualties of violence we know nothing about
Clinton9000:
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
Bet how did ojukwu toast this beautiful lady called bianca bikonu?

what did he say? cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.