Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April (8038 Views)

Poll: Who Wins this encounter?

Liverpool: 38% (15 votes)
Chelsea: 48% (19 votes)
Draw: 12% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 8th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by manickal(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
lol. i can see a lot of tension down here. never knew chelsea could develop such heated discussions. i thought everybody hated us.

and who is LuC!A the new chelsea chic. she seems to me like someone who has the guts to take on anybody.

abegii.

i came here to make y'all know that tomorrows match against liverpool is a must win for chelsea. liverpool dont stand a chance against us. they will be under a lot of pressure to perform at anfield and will slip up. we aint Real Madrid that lacked confidence and expertise in going forward. we will rape that defence. martin skrtell will very likely get a red and will miss the return leg.

as someone rightly said, anfield is our second home, and we know how every blade of grass there feels like?
and we know Rafael's sleeve so well (we practically live in his wardrobe) and know every damn trick he's got up his sleeves.

tomorrow, Liverpool will fall.

chelsea till the coffin closes on me.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mykali(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
haba. manickal my brother. you know you're my bro dont ya. wink

lets forget all those rubbish we do in the battle rap section (at least for now) and concentrate on how we are gonna put heartaches in the hearts of all kopites tomorrow nyte. grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by manickal(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
lol. grin true talk. (but we still have a score to settle) angry
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
Mykali/Lica!a
if i were you i will simply keep quiet wink

You know why am saying so.

Dont push it.

Ibime
shuuush tongue if its shyte please do yours. No one's stopping you tongue
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
mukina2:

(1.) Mykali/Lica!a
if i were you i will simply keep quiet wink

You know why am saying so.

Dont push it.

(2.) Ibime
shuuush  if its shyte please do yours. No one's stopping you

(1.) What are you insinuating? Have you checked their IP address or something? Spill the beans if you must.

(2.) Sharrap dia!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2009
Ibime you shush dont make me step on you it wont be nice tongue tongue tongue
do your own na tongue

as per Mykali/Luc!a are you his advocate? grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by manickal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
mukina

if u have something to spill about mykali, please i implore you to do so. i have been looking for something to diss the monkey since.

a new I.D under a chic's name. that will be quite fantastic. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by manickal(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
lol. i'll be waiting.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2009
No worries . .
show's over back to topic cheesy
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mykali(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
sad
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by bgees(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
fans can be unbelievable. but keep deluding and consoling yourselves. there will be no own goal this time. just be prepared for some thrashing cos liverpool fc are ready to ball on u all night. keep that at the back of ur minds.

ynwa!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by eyonigger(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2009
I put my balls on this, Chelsea will win this game.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Cristalz(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2009
@mykali/ Luc!a

I know you're suffering from a bad case of MPD, but that won't be all you'll be suffering from if you don't keep your words intelligent and worthy of a sensible adult, k?

How will Chelsea ''chics'' get any love when they come on here feeling bloody arrogant, foolishly proud, acting uncultured, and having itchy fingers with the 'Register' button? You get what you dish out.  .  .standard procedure in here. If anybody needs undeserved love, go to Religion grin
   Also, for the umpteenth time, could one of their own teach them to spell correctly? Jeez.

Luc!a.  .  .yep, I really think you shoulda remained a dude guest tongue

@Ibime

Dearie, if that's your grouse, just hit the nail on the head next time grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by IykeD(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
No much talk about this, Liverpool is going through.As for the score line, let's wait after the match tomorrow
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by tocdee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
eyonigger:

I put my balls on this, Chelsea will win this game.

You're quite a gambler, aren't you?  I suggest you place more value on those things especially seeing as Chelsea have managed to score one penalty and a Riise own goal at Anfield in their last 5 attempts in all competitions!  shocked

2-0
1-0
1-1 Lampard Penalty (Referee later apologized to Liverpool for the bad decision)
1-1 Riise own-goal
2-0
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by switch47(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ topic CHELSEA will fall big time tomorrow lowered by liverpool six foot below. in other words i see a heavy defeat tomorows two games will witness too many goals. unlike today. chelsea will resist for a while then fall like a pack of cards i hope to see chelsea spelt out 7 - 0
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
c'mon switch, this is chelsea we're talking about not enyimba. methinks its going to be a marginal defeat 1-0. . . liverpool wins!!!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 1:11am On Apr 08, 2009
Cristalz:

@mykali/ Luc!a

I know you're suffering from a bad case of MPD, but that won't be all you'll be suffering from if you don't keep your words intelligent and worthy of a sensible adult, k?

How will Chelsea ''chics'' get any love when they come on here feeling bloody arrogant, foolishly proud, acting uncultured, and having itchy fingers with the 'Register' button? You get what you dish out.  .  .standard procedure in here. If anybody needs undeserved love, go to Religion grin
   Also, for the umpteenth time, could one of their own teach them to spell correctly? Jeez.

Luc!a.  .  .yep, I really think you shoulda remained a dude guest tongue

@Ibime

Dearie, if that's your grouse, just hit the nail on the head next time grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Game on , i know Torres will be itching to give Guss a befitting welcome grin grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2009
Its only in NL that the police causes chaos.
Alas, i'm not Luc!a.

@Topic
Tough game.
We'll Nic this though.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by LuCiA2(f): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2009
@cristalz
Okay, this has gotten out of hand. First you think I'm Bluediva, and now you think I'm mykali? This is pure BS! I'm suffering from MPD? Is that how moderators treat members on nairaland? That shows you've got a shallow mind. If you both think you've got some beans to spill then go ahead and be my guest.

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea tongue
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by LuCiA2(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2009
Does any one know if Drogba will be fit for the match? sad
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by LuCiA2(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2009
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by eyonigger(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2009
Mukina, this is pure negligence, or should I just say hatred. You created thread for the rest of the English team, bt u left Bayern and Barca out, is it because they are not from the English side? Na wetin i dey always yarn be this, some pple support a particular team out of sentiment. N you are a moderator. angry
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mykali(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2009
@mukina/cristalz  grin  grin  grin

you guys should be paying more attention to your moderation duties like getting rid of the sticky super eagles thread and creating a Barca vs Bayern thread instead of causing trouble to that poor chic.  tongue
i don't know why but the more i see this the more i think you guys are pulling her legs just for fun.

PS. if i really wanted to register in a new I.D why the 4ck will i use use a female I.D?. that's too retarded even for me.
like the chic rightly said, if there's any beans to spill, do it and get it over with.

@lucia
why do ladies have this tendency to always yap at each other?

@topic
hey, it's D-day. today a lot of Liverpool fans will go to bed with tears in their eyes. i really feel so sorry for them. like i felt sorry for that sobbing Man Utd fan shown on t.v. yesterday. they should concentrate on winning the EPL which has eluded them for years. this Champions league is ours. . . .

chelsea for eternity
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by LuCiA2(f): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2009
Lol. Me i am not a trouble maker.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by ogazi007(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2009
whether she created thread for barca or not,we are wining tonite.
after we finish with  beyern both home and away,i will see how she will not  be forced to create thread for barca vs whoever.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Benemond(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2009
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by tocdee(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Mukina, this is pure negligence, or should I just say hatred. You created thread for the rest of the English team, bt u left Bayern and Barca out, is it because they are not from the English side? Na wetin i dey always yarn be this, some pple support a particular team out of sentiment. N you are a moderator. angry

Leave her alone. Its simply based on the Demand and Supply concept. Popular demand carries the day. Next, we'll request for a Stoke City fan's thread
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by lagoslag: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2009
chelsea 3 - 0 liverpool
this is my prediction
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
Luc1a, dont even sweat it. Chicks love to hate.  cool

I wonder what Cristalz would call this gaffe from Mukina since she keeps positing the argument that Chelsea chicks lack perspicuity of grammar:

mukina2:
Ibime you shush dont make me step on you it wont be nice  tongue tongue tongue

Not even a single full stop. Can you imagine?
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
Luc!a, Manickal /Mykali

since you already have itchy fingers with the registration button, you do not need coaching on how to create more names.

Maybe if you had averted your eyes or maybe posted your own ' awesome' piece, you would not be attracting so much on yourself.
Let it rest, if you have nothing at all to say about the topic then keep shut angry

Ibime
whatever. i didnt claim to be above mistakes now did i? tongue
put a sock in it. its getting old tongue
Your chicks like removing the logs from other's eyes, when their's is longer than Pinocchio's nose grin
That's why Criz is always reminding them of theirs.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by dayokanu(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ibime,

Free my woman wetin dey worry you? U wan make we fight? Crizzle nor do you?
Ibime keep quiet there this is no finite difference,CAPM or Black Scholes model so shush!!!! See him ear don strech when e hear black Scholes na so you dey fear? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mods,
I dont understand is it that mykali's balls disappeared and he became Lucia and later gained it to become Manickal?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is Mykali a Player?
This is some real jerry Springer Show here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 / Manchester City Vs Burnley (5 - 0) On 28th November 2020 / Shevchenko For Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.