Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April (8037 Views)

Poll: Who Wins this encounter?

Liverpool: 38% (15 votes)
Chelsea: 48% (19 votes)
Draw: 12% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 8th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Cristalz(f): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Luc!a

It's getting out of hand? What are you gon' do about it, cry? *hiss*

When I shake anybody up, I always have good reason for it. And hey, I was this way before I became a mod grin Guess your mind is the shallow one for not being able to do a little research.

@Ibime

''She'' ain't no chic grin And, Muki is not bloody arrogant, foolishly proud, and doesn't act uncultured. Hence, when she omits things like full-stops, it's easy to overlook.
   Your people on the other hand have huge issues with spellings and grammatical constructions, yet they keep showing off like dumb peacocks. That one had never noticed the word 'analyses' before yesterday! Talk about blind sight.

@eyonigger

Dearie, there's no law that says you can't do a thread yourself if you want to.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Ibime(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
I dont know why Muki is getting so sensitive. I no even yab the gurl, she done go call boyfriend for me. Who talk say make I free her? DK, dont flatter your chick mehn tongue

Also, I cannae believe that mods who are supposed to 'welcome' people are trying to run an innocent chick off the site with all sorts of propaganda, innuendo and personal attacks.  sad

Luc1a is a sweet gurl.  cool Yeah, Bluediva may have rubbed some people up the wrong way in the past, but WTF does that have to do with Mykali Luc1a?  grin I now ask mods to produce evidence of Mykali/Luc1a's duplicity or desist forthwith!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Cristalz(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Ibime

Run her off the site? Do we now control people's computers? grin Nah. Personally, I just want him her to respect itself and quit disrespecting/ criticizing people with no positive goal in mind.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mukina2: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ibime
Are you the defender of the masses? grin
You are doing a poor job in defending tongue
No one attacked anyone.
No need to call him he is always around the corner grin grin
maybe if he, she had just focused on the topic , it would have been better

Mods welcome people well, as long as they respect themselves.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Chibiks(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
Why so much use of vulgar words and abuses over a match for players and clubs that will treat you like STAN (as in Eminem's Marshall Matters Album)!!! Its just a 90mins show of pure football skills by world class football players that need to be appreciated with praises and filled-beermugs! U GUYZ, ITS JUST A GAME!!!! CHEERS IN ADVANCE!!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by shilox(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
WHO SAID CHELSEA WILL BEAT THE REDS, LIVERPOOL HAS ALWAYS DONE THE GOOD JOB OF SPANKING THEM BLUES UNTIL THEY AGREE TO TURN RED.

OH COMMON GUYS, THEY CAN'T MARCH THE RED ARMY LED BY GENERAL STEVIE

WE ARE WINNING THIS ONE AGAIN!

YNWA
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by dayokanu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ibime,
I know my Mukina kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss she does not make baseless claim,

Why have they not accused Ibime of being Bluediva. You know yourself and you know what you can do.

Why have they not said the same thing about Debosky being Bagoma.

Some people are so irrelevant in real life that their only chance of being important is on the internet
Pray the Lord to open your spiritual eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by mufasa(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
What is this thread about? Some1 should change the topic to 'Whats Beef'
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by eyonigger(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2009
This is not about " I can create the thread on my own if Muki dnt" Its about she creating threads for the other teams and nt creating Bayern/Barca, thats the question, then that dude came saying its based on popular demand, what nonsense demand? Like u guys aint know its one of the hottest match to be watched today.
I mean u guys defending her cnt say u wont watch the Barca/bayern match from the other screen.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
Chelsea will beat Liverpool by two goals to one.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by tocdee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
Akonice07:

Chelsea will beat Liverpool by two goals to one.

I'll quote this after the match!

grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue cry
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Sauron1: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by nazzyon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
Unpredictable

I'll settle for a draw
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by tocdee(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
I was just wondering. . .Has Chelsea scored more than 2 goals in a match since Hiddink came to the Bridge? I feel the tie will come down to who scores more.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Uby40(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
we can go ahead and make this topic hit its 100th page, but it wudn't change the actual score of the match. predictions doesnt hold water when it comes to d tactical approach a team gives to win a game.Liverpool may be in the scoring form of their lives, and chelsea may have not scored more than three goals since Gius came to the Bridge,but have we ever pondered that everytime Liverpool were knocked out of the champions league, they played their 1st game at home,and go ahead and be thrown out of UCL for insufficient goals scored. This is history.any team who hopes to proceed must also pray to have her first match on an away soil.i sure professionals know what i'm talking about
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by tocdee(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
Uby40:

we can go ahead and make this topic hit its 100th page, but it wudn't change the actual score of the match. predictions doesnt hold water when it comes to d tactical approach a team gives to win a game.Liverpool may be in the scoring form of their lives, and chelsea may have not scored more than three goals since Gius came to the Bridge,but have we ever pondered that everytime Liverpool were knocked out of the champions league, they played their 1st game at home,and go ahead and be thrown out of UCL for insufficient goals scored. This is history.any team who hopes to proceed must also pray to have her first match on an away soil.i sure professionals know what i'm talking about

Professionals should understand what you're saying but I doubt they're on these boards. We're NOT professionals unfortunately. Just fans cheering the clubs we support!  cool cool cool cool
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
Will the mods just do their work?
Better don't get Diva angry.  cheesy
Diva takes no prisoners.  wink

I know you people made a 1st class in English. Even if some of them nor sabi fullstop
Thats why u were 'employed' as a mod in the first place.  tongue
Please stop hating Chelsea.

Mods are supposed to be umpires.
Umpires seat on the fence.
Sisters ought to defend sisters, not hate 'em.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by MrCrackles(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hard to tell who will take this one, but based on current form, LIVERPOOL is fiyaaah like ROCCO sauce!

Chelsea have a point to prove though! cheesy
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Gettolove(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
liv 1 chl 2
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by bgees(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
Blood is Red for a reason.

Walk on Mighty Reds. Lets teach Hiddink a little bit of Rafalution!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
Blood may be red,
But the Sky is BLUE.
The Sky covers the world.
TRUE BLUE
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Cristalz(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
@BlueDiva

NL Sports mods make sure people behave themselves and not inconvenience others. . .sitting on the fence when action is required doesn't happen.

Our methods are the best. . .I'm fire and Muki's ice grin Worked on you, didn't it? wink Now you're family cheesy

Before you know it, our MPD patient will decide on one personality and become part of the family too. We always welcome people, but when you screw up bad, prepare to get what you give.

@eyonigger

Fine, I'll do a Bayern/ Barca thread. Happy? grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by lalaboi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
c'mon chelseaaaa, . . . . **chinese accent**

grin grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
Luc!a is now mykali,
No longer Diva?
Please prove this. . .its hilarious.  grin

PS
Your methods worked 'cos i refused to be bullied. grin
I held my own down. Fire for fire  grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Cristalz(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
Fire for fire? Sure you did cheesy
Bottomline. . .you're no longer irritating grin Mission accomplished.

I said it a long time ago on your thread that I would give you the benefit of doubt on the Luc!a issue 'cos the same thing happened to me when I first came on NL. . .got memory block?
Thing with this MPD issue is, time will always tell, for those who can't see. But for those who can see the hard, cold facts, they don't make baseless accusations.
Just leave it at that wink
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by medube(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
There's no need for much talking anymore, the time has come smiley

Good luck to Chelsea and Liverpool alike. I'm a BLUES supporter but may the best team win  wink
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by switch47(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
chelsea playing first game away is advantage but i hope to God liverpool will re enact the form they took to villa game .if they score chelsea early then expect like 7 -0 against mumu chelsea
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by messiah(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
pls som1 gimme a link where i can watch the match wit english commentary. thx
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Princesege(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
liv. 1-chelsea 1
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by medube(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
Princesege:

liv. 1-chelsea 1
A very good away goal advantage smiley
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by medube(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
And the 2nd half begins, Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 1.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Princesege(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
Liverpool 1-Chelsea 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 / Manchester City Vs Burnley (5 - 0) On 28th November 2020 / Shevchenko For Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.