Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mature Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice (758 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice by zezebabyxoxo: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Zz

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
My dear friend, the answer to your request is all around you, the guy is no longer interested, does he need a large sign board to let you know that? Or are you waiting for an official breakup? Clinging to that guy is like holding on to a one room flat when a mansion awaits you, one thing I have come to realise in my dating experience is that no one really is the ONE, one person goes and a better person rushes in if we open our heart only.... I myself have your specifications and more so also some guy out there, you ladies should never relent in a relationship were you ain't appreciated..... My dear friend, my advice is this..... 1 The Dude is no longer interested in having you around him, in reality no one gets too busy for those the love 2)get a hammer and knock out the mentality that you can't find any better person, I can promise you that as long as you open your heart to that, you will have it. 3)withdraw gradually too, give him space, if a month gets by and he doesn't give you an intimate call not the HI how are you call, then duck him into the bin. I love you and wish the best for you... It might be difficult but it's the right thing.
Re: Mature Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yu seem worried..... Try goin out for a date with some oda guy.
Re: Mature Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
He's older with 12 years?!!! shocked shocked....OK....lemme pretend I didn't see that and lemme pretend to advice you...

CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES and leave that MAN alone.... I mean you weren't even born when he had his first wet dream (just cant play pretend with this part,sorry)...your number 2 and 3 are solid no brainers.... any guy above 30 that's dating for the fun of it isn't a serious person relationshipwise...soooo, face your studies, work on yourself, remain principled about your virginity stand, don't worry, a good guy will with the appropriate age gap will come along and all will be well....cheerio.

*walks out muttering "12 freaking years!!.. sshheesh"...*
Re: Mature Advice by HyDee001(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2015

This one is strong.
OP, nothing hurts like discovering that you've been in a relationship with just yourself.
1. If a guy makes excuses not to communicate with a woman he loves, then there is something wrong. No matter how busy he might be, a one minute call a day to show you matter to him or a simple sms should suffice.
2. If he compares you with someone else, he simply infers that you are not unique to him, meaning there is an alternative to you. You are just not that person that stands out from the crowd for him.
3. If he does not discuss long term about you both, case closed. Dude does not want to simply say in future that he promised you something and he did not fulfil it. My dear, he's being very careful, so you won't say he jilted you.
My advice: schedule a talk with him, on phone or skype and ask him questions that have arisen from your doubts.
But if I were you, I would tell myself, 'that was school love'. The whole ''relationship'' thingy is obviously a gamble.
Life's good... smiley
Re: Mature Advice by dulux07(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Jst end d relationship, d guy is old, so he has alot of things to achieve,i dont think he is d right guy for u.
N also, pls carry virginity on ur head grin, its u who will determine whether u want to remain a virgin or not, not ur bf, so d decision is urs, notin to b scared abt, so try datin other guys n most importantly,play safe.
Re: Mature Advice by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2015
This one is not a virgin check her previous posts another stewpid girl seeking attention
Re: Mature Advice by Tobbey(m): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2015
PRAY TO GOD
Re: Mature Advice by xband: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2015
[size=13pt]
His is 12 year older than you are? Please my dear leave that guy alone. Moreover, there are young men out there in making, young graduate with master degree, better than him, handsome than him, more responsible than him and having a great destiny than him that will be willing to appreciate you and give their time to you.

[/size]

Listen too this song Someone like you by Adele

And let him go.

Your future husband can be his Boss tomorrow.
Re: Mature Advice by Andy790(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2015
you are a smart lady....you know what to do

dont let anyone influence your big decision...

follow your heart
Re: Mature Advice by happyjuliet(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
My dear all d Answer u are seeking for is right beside U, but u are blinder by love to see it. Dat ur man is no longer into U, a man dat truly loves u will spare some his time in talking to u, he compare u with his Ex means he is till in love with her, he does not talk abt d future with u, means he does not see u in it.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Girls Flirt Online, But Finds Romance Offline. (yes Or No) / Little Confusion / Hmmm Was This Man Right To Divorce His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.