Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. (5144 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Honos: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have been dating this girl for over 2 years, i really love her and i was even thinking of getting married to her but until valentine's day, when she wanted to use my phone to check her facebook, so when she was typing her password, i somehow note down the password. And yesterday, out of curiousity, i login to her facebook account with her password and started reading her messages. Then i saw a chat between her and her Ex about having had several abortion for him. I have not ask her about it yet. I once ask her before if she has had abortion before she said No.
Please guys can you marry such a lady
Screenshot of her conversation with her Ex.

Mature Advice needed.

Lalasticlala ,
Mynd44 ,
Fynestboi

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
you should be glad that u found out , many of us are with , were with women that have had one or two abortions , many girls do it often , as long as she is not a virgin trust me she has done it at least twice , they will lie and deny it , bt girls do it often , condom no sweet na cheesy cheesy even girls dey ask for skin things

i forget to answer ur question cheesy yes girls do it often , dont use that as a reason to reject her

4 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Jessicaseth(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Your future is at stake, don't destroy it because of a random girl.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Honos: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
you should be glad that she told u , many of us are with , were with women that have had one or two abortions , many girls do it often , as long as she is not a virgin trust me she has done it at least twice , they will lie and deny it , bt girls do it often , condom no sweet na cheesy cheesy even girls dey ask for skin things

i forget to answer ur question cheesy yes girls do it often , dont use that as a reason to reject her
She didn't tell me, i found out by myself. She told me she has never done such.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Honos: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Your future is at stake, don't destroy it because of a random girl.
Thanks very much for the advice.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Honos:
She didn't tell me, i found out by myself. She told me she has never done such.
ah na wa , girls do it alot sha , i cant count how many i have paid for , na normal thing boss , if u love her fire down
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by youngdanee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
you should be glad that she told u , many of us are with , were with women that have had one or two abortions , many girls do it often , as long as she is not a virgin trust me she has done it at least twice , they will lie and deny it , bt girls do it often , condom no sweet na cheesy cheesy even girls dey ask for skin things

See this ode that can't read. She didn't tell him, he found out. Dimwit.
I can't argue with out about the rest gibberish in your post. I can't roast my brain this afternoon for you.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Where is that lady who is yet to abort Abegi talk of something else.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
See this ode that can't read. She didn't tell him, he found out. Dimwit.
I can't argue with out about the rest gibberish in your post. I can't roast my brain this morning for you.
if u no mention me , bad thing go happen?
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by youngdanee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
if u no mention me , bad thing go happen?
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
yes, so long she repents to me.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
i understand u wink am the only fine that u talk to wink u can view but stop humping my mentions biko
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by jmoore(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
No virgin, no marriage.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
As long as her womb is still intact, I see no reason not to. She should have opened up about it to you though but then, such truths aint a walk through d park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Jessicaseth(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nma27:
As long as her womb is still intact, I see no reason not to. She should have opened up about it to you though but then, such truths aint a walk through d park.
How certain are you about her womb being intact?
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by 2SWT(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
the fact that she has had an abortion doesn't make her a bad person, marry her for who she is so long she can still have children

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

How certain are you about her womb bring intact?
the womb will bring intact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by 2SWT(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
jmoore:
No virgin, no marriage.
weh done sir

marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a successful marriage

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

How certain are you about her womb being intact?
And how certain are you her womb isn't intact?.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by jmoore(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
2SWT:
weh done sir

marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a successful marriage

And getting married to a prostitute guarantees a successful marriage?

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Not in a thousand years!
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Not in a thousand years!
look him mouth
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Jessicaseth(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
And how certain are you her womb isn't intact?.
Abortion damages the womb. There is a high chance a lady that indulges in it gets infected too. These are investigated facts

4 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
look him mouth
looking is allowed.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by UndercoverAgent: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
looking is allowed.
grin
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Michellla(f): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Could be a very difficult and emotional subject for her.Perhaps she feels guilt/remorse or feel that you would have reacted badly which was why she never brought it up.
People make mistakes,and what she is like now and since you met her should really be what you judge her on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
If you have had several relationships in the past, you have no right to judge ladies that have been pregnant in the past.men are equally to blame. Women don't make themselves pregnant.You bash ladies as if they are not human; after pressuring them to commit abortions.
If men will stand by their partners, there won't be any need for abortion.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Abortion damages the womb. There is a high chance a lady that indulges in it gets infected too. These are investigated facts
I suppose all those who have had abortion have damaged womb?, going by this your analysis.
Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If you have had several relationships in the past, you have no right to judge ladies that have been pregnant in the past.men are equally to blame. Women don't make themselves pregnant.You bash ladies as if they are not human; after pressuring them to commit abortions.
If men will stand by their partners, there won't be any need for abortion.
On point.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
jmoore:

And getting married to a prostitute guarantees a successful marriage?

undecided
Are you confusing a prostitute with a girl that isn't a virgin?.

Some of you amaze me here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Jessicaseth(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
I suppose all those who have had abortion have damaged womb?, going by this your analysis.

I said there is a high chance which means there is a slim chance of survival. some of those ladies who still have their womb intact are part of those who survived the procedure.

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I said there is a high chance which means there is a slim chance of survival. some of those ladies who still have their womb intact are part of those who survived the procedure.
Are you a virgin?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend / Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It / Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.