Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC (43137 Views)

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by akp202(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
cant wait for the unveiling of this film come dec 5th. undecided
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by babaarewa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Alhaji Asari Dokubo are you there? Wait I dey come.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Orikinla(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Smelling, pot-belly, fat pig shut up! Na so u take make mouth during presidential election say if GEJ lose gbege go happen for Nigeria. GEJ later lose and we no see u again.

We understand the struggle of wanting to be relevant in a country that doesn't give a hoot about a pig like you. We feel your struggle as we feel the struggle of LadyF and introvert staying up late into the night to be relevant on nairaland.
[size=18pt]The last sentence made me to login and just LAUGH OUT ALOUD![/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Jabioro: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
1000 decibel level abeg make una help am increase the noise. Oku GBE! Eti po to wlo posi wa,. yeye na tu.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol @ the bolded title!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The governor’s declaration was attended by senior citizens including ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan; former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan; former governor of Bayelsa State and Governor-General of Ijaw land, Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha and 12 PDP governors led by chairman of PDP Governors Forum and Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by tunde1200(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
This noise maker again.
Single shame he no get i wonder the kind of Muslim he is.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gov. Dickson becareful with this man, everything he says na the opposite deh happen. So, the will of the people is irrelevant abi?
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Ilekeh(f): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Battlefield as in mama Buka?
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Kenmoris22: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Toothless bull dog dokubo
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Hardeybohwarley(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Now i understand true meanin of nja politics.... When you cant achieve your aim then distract/disturb the achiever by any possible means.."we will meet at battlefield"... I think where PDP and the rullin party should i meet z an environment where issues concernin the state of our economy,peace restoration in the north-east, and many problems facing the country can be discussed and not battlefield where many resources will wasted.... I hope they stop there unprofitable act and start plannin how to build a better nja...... United we stand......Divided we fall
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by dollarlander: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
tiwaz:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/08/bayelsa-polls-well-meet-in-the-battlefield-says-dokubo-asari/

This man just dey make mouth. You that you fight to live another day and enjoy your illegal money. Consider fighting with someone speedily winning war against people that fight to die.

If it takes him 6 months to win war against bokoharam I think it will take him 2weeks to shut you out forever.

Bros think well before you foam too much. No be your drunkard brother dey power o. No be uncle obj wey lock u up without doing u anything dey power, no be liverless yaradua wey release u from obj prison dey there.

The man at the top now is a highly respectable, no nonsense man. He will squeeze you like brittle bones and dust you off. So be very careful.

And warn that your cockroach wife to be quiet not to put you in trouble.

My candid advice.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by sekolaj82: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
THIS ASARI AGAIN.
mtchewwwww
Nigeria will become an history if GEJ loses d election........

in fact,Is He an activist or politicain.....Mumuuuuuu
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by salisy: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari is corrupt and an election rigger.

Whether his son is Inec chairman or Daughter, even goddaughter abi na satan daughter.

Bayelsa Rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi is PDP till the end of days.

Don't try any nonsense, we are not your fan. simples!
U can choose to be in eternal opposition. I belong to the MAJORITY
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by robay(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari is corrupt and an election rigger.

Whether his son is Inec chairman or Daughter, even goddaughter abi na satan daughter.

Bayelsa Rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi is PDP till the end of days.

Don't try any nonsense, we are not your fan. simples!

See diz mumu wailing wailer,u better go and sleep,who sabi u
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by allenpaul(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
The contention's is between two ijaw son's ,in a different party.Asari noise were baseless if he had any muscle he should have flex it to secured Jonathan's re-election,
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
eleko1:
In a country where thing work out well,Dis Hepopotamus shud be in prison by now..

Ok..so which means things are not working out well because of your Dullapo presido? undecided
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by CHYMZZY(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
[i][/i]
pheee dee phee! Phower!

Pheee dee phee!! Phower!!

Pheee dee phee!!
Phower to dee phephole!!

Aee phee ceee!
Aee phee cee!!
Aee phee cee!!!

[/Clears] [/throat]

Daris God OoooOOOOo!

Daris freedom of speech oOoooOOOOo!

Daris freedom of belonging to any political party oOoooOOOOo!

Daris freedom of constructive critism oOoooOOOOo!

Chai! Chai!! These blood you people are sharin' una neva belle full?

Wetin be this one naa Oga Alh Asari doukubo? We know that hating is allowed, but should keep aside our party differences in order to see that we have a feasible government.
Abeg! Make we forget about the driver and enter the bus first..
Shey, if you want to travel from onitsha to lagos we dey ask wether the driver na hausa, igbo or ijaw?

So Na like this we go dey dey...
Shunk it off with alomo bitter bro..
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Skoopy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
When did Asari become a politician? The last I checked he was a (politically) pardoned militant grin
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by segunan: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=tiwaz post=37824195]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/08/bayelsa-polls-well-meet-in-the-battlefield-says-dokubo-asari/[/quote
Someone had better tell this coward that his days are numbered. Only in Nigeria a criminal will have guts to oppress the populace.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by IDRISEEN: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

n Buhari d dullard will be whr?
Someone who supervised the slaughtering of innocent youth corps members after he lost election in 2011.
Nobody is sane in naija, we r all sinners. Na God's grace dey work for us not by party affiliation.
How can u justify ur claim?
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by eleko1: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just wait and see.Baba never start yet,some goats are already bleating.Dat Hepopotamus nah empty barrel.
lawanson44:

Ok..so which means things are not working out well because of your Dullapo presido? undecided
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ngmgeek(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
We heard the same words before the last presidential election and we all know how that one ended.

Asari: Do your ground work, talk less and may be, you will win.

www.naijaquestions.com
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by unite4real: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is Dickson's opposition from the North? what i see hear is Ijaw against Ijaw. so what is this frog talking about.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
eleko1:
Just wait and see.Baba never start yet,some goats are already bleating.Dat Hepopotamus nah empty barrel.

That's the point! When will he start? Tinubu is still walking free plus the likes of OBJ, Amaechi etc. No sane person takes your baba seriously
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by NAVYdogg: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
This fat head dog is barking again. Who let him out..
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by niceman24(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Apc has no place in bayesa state,forget propaganda
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by brownsugarxxx: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jonathan should have worked for the nation rather than those disgruntled elements. Common sense lesson, a whole is greater than a part so he failed logically
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by j1mmy: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Southerners are all mouth and no bite...
This fool has issued many threats he never backed up, he said the same about Buhari and Buhari is the president without even a single act of demonstration.

A handful of Fulani herdmen kill people in Delta always yet have never been taken out...

mouth mouth mouth...
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by MDOLOFU: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
I tink by now all ur promise dat if ur brother no win would hav start? Go sleep jor u think say APC na pdp where d use government machinery? Empty noise
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nairalander303(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Best comments Ever kiss. I don laf tire
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by abimic(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jesus! 12 PDP governors! ! How has the mighty fallen. .. ... From Many to few! ! Our case will never be like that of PDP in Jesus name. It's better to move from nothing to something than move from something to nothing. Forward Ever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.