Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC (43135 Views)

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by saliujibril: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dog that is what you said about buhari, an you fail.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by blackpanda: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
And some people will say Buhari is a dictator.
How is this useless tyrant allowed to still breathe oxygen??
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ModiKen(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Asari Dokubo obviously doesn't care for the well being of Niger Deltans.

His statements say it all; that he cares only about his pride and his pocket.

And one Biafran idiot would tell me to look at how he is aligning the Niger Delta with the Igbos.

Make una continue dey fool una sef.

We Niger Deltans don't regard Asari as our voice.

He is just a noise maker fighting for his own selfish interest.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by guiddoti: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Asari death is near than he think. all his asset will be frozen
corrupt like his boss jonadraft
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ModiKen(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
NCP:
[size=13pt]NOISE v3.0[/size]

grin grin grin

Man, you are wicked!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by olamieseun(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Their is mistake somewhere, is like someone lose the cage if not how this animall excape. Asonri Dokunmu
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by gbishman: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
This idiot of a militant should be arrested once and for all. Pls
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by basilo101: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
asha80:
I am sure loved abia government under orji
i'm sure u love the debts Aregbesola and Ajimobi are pilling for u and ur generations unborn

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by asha80(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
basilo101:

i'm sure u love the debts Aregbesola and Ajimobi are pilling for u and ur generations unborn
sorry I am not from sw.
That is there biz
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ModiKen(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari is corrupt and an election rigger.

Whether his son is Inec chairman or Daughter, even goddaughter abi na satan daughter.

Bayelsa Rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi is PDP till the end of days.

Don't try any nonsense, we are not your fan. simples!

Don't generalize it.

I'm from the south and I support Buhari 200%.

Our so-called brother who was there for six years, what did he do for us.

Even to implement the clean up of Ogoni land as suggested by the U.N, he couldn't do.

BTW, have u heard that people of Otuoke community can't get portable drinking water?

grin grin grin

@Asari Dokubo.........shutDaFuc.kup!!!!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by coolhumble(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Asari the bulldog
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Child's story.....

I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit"
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
More than 5% done Today, about to hit the 20percent weekly profit.
Yes 20percent weekly profit is possible here
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by guiddoti: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
ModiKen:
Asari Dokubo obviously doesn't care for the well being of Niger Deltans.

His statements say it all; that he cares only about his pride and his pocket.

And one Biafran idiot would tell me to look at how he is aligning the Niger Delta with the Igbos.

Make una continue dey fool una sef.

We Niger Deltans don't regard Asari as our voice.

He is just a noise maker fighting for his own selfish interest.
You are right bro. These guys have deceived us for too long on "niger deltan emancipation" funny enough, building school in benin shocked my imagination.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by chimoskyg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
After the noise he made b4 general election and later congratulate PMB no do am
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by hollowpot15684(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lemme analyze this, the people are already disappointed buhari won despite their effort, they are scared buhari knows they didn't vote for him and they won't be entitled to much benefits..
So now what they wanted to do is amend and make sure they play safe, they wanted a man that can help them take back their benefit, only a man from APC can do this at least for the next for years..
They won't be so foolish to vote in PDP cos they don't want to feel guilty the second time.
Plus APC rigging Plus the peoples Vote...Dickson is the looser.... Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by adellam16(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Where has dis one been?
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
*singing is Guy Sebastian voice*
this battle scar; don't look like they are fading; don't look like they are ever going away...they will never going to CHANGE; this battle scar!!!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Confirm!!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
ROZAAAAAAAAY!!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Chiaka(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bayeltsa for PDP!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by 4stylz: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is the real talk, not the bragging of biafra; we dont joke over here... gun talk
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by dollyptosh(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Smelling, pot-belly, fat pig shut up! Na so u take make mouth during presidential election say if GEJ lose gbege go happen for Nigeria. GEJ later lose and we no see u again.

We understand the struggle of wanting to be relevant in a country that doesn't give a hoot about a pig like you. We feel your struggle as we feel the struggle of LadyF and introvert staying up late into the night to be relevant on nairaland.
You can now go back to the 'cartoon station' you were watching. We haff taken notice of you.
Thank you for this..
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by eazydon(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na wa o

This man stil dey?

Meanwhile

“Why I Favored Notherners in My Appointments” – Buhari Reveals - http://trend.com.ng/why-i-favored-mother-news-in-my-appointments-buhari-reveals/
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ModiKen(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
guiddoti:
You are right bro. These guys have deceived us for too long on "niger deltan emancipation" funny enough, building school in benin shocked my imagination.

Me too, I was speechless the day I heard all his investments in Benin Republic and he even holds the country's passport.

He abandoned the Niger Delta he was claiming to "emancipate" to go invest somewhere else and people keep listening and following him.

No difference between Asari and the average politician.....all they aim is to scam their people.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by MoneyGreen(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari is corrupt and an election rigger.

Whether his son is Inec chairman or Daughter, even goddaughter abi na satan daughter.

Bayelsa Rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi is PDP till the end of days.

Don't try any nonsense, we are not your fan. simples!
demented fool
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Jeffk2: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
franchizy:
I see no difference between Asari Dokubo and our Biafra brothets Aka the chest beaters.
They make noise so much without reality.
Biafra is dead and can never rise again.
shut dafuck,lazy folk,and focus on your suffering and smelling life!murderfucker. Jst stick on de northern season movie!till de last season 4a,and see how it ends billy
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by malikisah: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
too much ogogoro no good o, edey cause advanced craze.
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by menxer: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
election na war?
abi na for my state them want come fight?

if he like he should burn down Bayelsa if his candidate loses.grin
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
This big mouth has started again, noise maker
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by eliwa47(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bobo yi kan ma n fumble ni! jeyin jeyin!
Re: We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC by Gynacologist(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
zinachidi:
battlefield ko, call of duty ni..

Anyways no way Dickson will lose this election, its just virtually impossible
and y would u say so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.