Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam (11776 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
OALD defines racism as "the belief that some races of people are better than others". Now, in the bible, you will find many instances where Israelites have always kept themselves racially from any other race most notably in chapter 9, most notably verse 2 which states "The have taken some of their daughter as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled with the holy race with people around them". It continues in Ezra 10 vs 18 where they write "those guilty of inter-marriages". I have other examples but those ones would make me sin, and i think i have been dancing for too long on the edge of sinning so pls don't goad me into replying cuz I won't answer.
P.S- You said generational curse is in my family. If that doesn't count as an insult, I don't know what does

With ur conclusion I guess I should stop talkin to u.
I tot u r matured enough for me this kind of discussion.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

With ur conclusion I guess I should stop talkin to u.
I tot u r matured enough for me this kind of discussion.
Thank you. I accept I'm immatured, if immaturity is defined as promoting religious tolerance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by bashbabe2: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
It's good to see ignorant people discussing amongst themselves. Blind leading the blind. It's such a shame but Continue to waste your time discussing something you can't do anything about. I read some of the things and i couldn't help to wonder what the fools spreading lies stand to gain. The religion you don't know jack about and yet believed copy and paste stuff from the Internet.
Well well well, that is how the devil works ,he decieve and lie to people to get them to leave the right path. We have been warned so we don't buy all these crap.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by jcross19: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought. An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.
Conclusion- Let everyone serve their religion in peace
write this on a card board then take it to gwoza in borno , please try to write it in the way they will understand you. I will not tell you what will fall on you maybe that can give you scope of what op was trying to explain to you. You are on nairaland typing foolishness thinking you are making sense?!!!! "K".
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by pneumaticos(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2015
When you discover your present state of mind which is in captivity to belzabub..I pray it wont be too late to make. Revers
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2015
SirWere:
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, [size=13pt] It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought. [/size]
An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.

Congratulations this is one of the most foolish comments I have read on nairaland. And I have read a lot.

Young man, islams quran was recited by one man more than 600 years after the revelation of the New testament.
He then went on to slaughter people for about 15years before a Jewish woman whom he murdered her husband and father managed to poison him.

The old testament happened thousands of years before mohammed came to kill Christians Jews and pagans that failed to submit to Islam or pay the jizyah.

U said 95 percent of Christians don't have the faith muslims have, are u serious?? When did u carry out this research , wat was ur sample size.

U know nothing about Islam apparently yet u defend it, do u know that everything about Islam contradicts Christianity. Pseudo-Christians like you empower muslims to slaughter innocent people, how well do u know mohammed ?
Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
bashbabe2:
It's good to see ignorant people discussing amongst themselves. Blind leading the blind. It's such a shame but Continue to waste your time discussing something you can't do anything about. I read some of the things and i couldn't help to wonder what the fools spreading lies stand to gain. The religion you don't know jack about and yet believed copy and paste stuff from the Internet.
Well well well, that is how the devil works ,he decieve and lie to people to get them to leave the right path. We have been warned so we don't buy all these crap.

U still haven't answered these questions I asked u, ms. unblind muslim. I have the answers straight from ur quran. Which u have refused to see though u are not blind.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2015
SirWere:

You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam.

What's wrong being radical? Jesus was radical if you should ask me.

SirWere:

I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have.

Speak for yourself. cool

SirWere:

I also disagree with some of the things you wrote.

Do you actually agree with any of the points in the OP?

SirWere:

@Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought.

You that researched did you discover that the Islam and the OT 'were written roughly at the same time'? shocked

SirWere:

An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock".

Is Saul the example of Christianity you are citing? undecided

SirWere:

I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.

Use your time to do the most important thing. Repent and trust in Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2015
pneumaticos:

Forget the babe

All you wrote is the truth

God bless you for discernment. Only a few can fathom this. smiley
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The brain cells begins to depreciate in quantity and quality if care is not taken my brother grin

Why don't you address the OP instead of attacking my person? Are you admitting that the OP is true? If not why not?
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you address the OP instead of attacking my person? Are you admitting that the OP is true? If not why not?

Lie is not justifiable . A lie is a lie. The op is a liar , chikena cheesy
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
misreal:

going to church doesn't make you a christian sir.

That is correct. Just as going to a garage doesn't make us a car.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015

Lie is not justifiable . A lie is a lie. The op is a liar , chikena cheesy

Mr. Nobody, why don't you prove to us that the OP is a lie?

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Three things About Islam Response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_SB_qMjfM
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
1. Islam is not a race.

As ridiculous as it is to even have to address this, there are still ignorant apologists who can't decipher ethnicity from ideology. Islam is a religion, but just because it is a religion does not mean it isn't inherently violent. Although liberals claim that all religions are equal, Islam is not merely an individual faith. Rooted in conquest, Islam has its own set of laws, by which it must subjugate what it believes to be "lesser faiths." However, unlike other religions, Muslims are commanded to live by and establish an Islamic government in every nation on earth. It is the religious duty of every Muslim to physically and politically fight to overthrow democracy in order to implement biased Sharia law. Not only must Muslims live under this medieval governance, it must rule over all minorities as well.

Let us take them one at a time. Is it true that Islam is a race of people? undecided
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Samunique(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
pneumaticos:
Thou art more foolish than naval,you speak like a carnal man without any level of spirituality

You cant even be called a babe with what you wrote

It even seems lucifer is got your mind......check yourself
That guy ( SirWere ) is never a christian, he's an impostor.

So shun the hypocrite.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Samunique:
That guy ( SirWere ) is never a christian, he's an impostor.

So shun the hypocrite.
Stop flogging a dead horse bro, let's move forward. And I'm NOT an hypocrite, most of us christians are just laughable

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Let us take them one at a time. Is it true that Islam is a race of people? undecided

The answer is obvious. Next question:

2. "Islam means peace," doesn't mean what you think it means.

The word Islam actually means "submission," but when Muslims claim that Islam is all about peace, they wholly believe what they're saying is true — but not in the way most of us think of peace. There are 109 verses that command violence against unbelievers in order to spread Islam, but the peace Muslims are talking about is believed to happen only after Islam conquers the world. Muslims believe that as long as there are unbelievers who refuse to submit to Islam, there cannot be peace. This is called Dar al-Harb, or "house of war." Through war, subjugation, and implementing world Sharia law, Muslims are promised that they will accomplish Dar al-Salam, or "house of peace." So, when Muslims claim that Islam means peace, what they really mean is that if the world's unbelievers would simply convert, die, or submit to living under Sharia, there would be world peace.

Can this be true? undecided

1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by dolphinheart(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
History supports the muslims when it says islam is a religion of peace.
Mecca was not peaceful when they were persecuting prophet mo and his followers. The clash was based on which god(s) should be worshiped in mecca,(remember , these worship also determines the political landscape). Years later, the god of islam won mecca and their was peace.
So what has it taught us.
Islam is peaceful as long as they have their way, for:
1. The raids on the caravans stopped once they took control of mecca.
2. The war of the gods of mecca stopped and their was peace once they pursued the other gods out of mecca.
3. There will be no war but peace if you totally submit to their demands.

So islam is peace, as long as you do things their way!
If you want to test these assertations and see if peace in islam is not based on these 3 above. Pls take another religious book into mecca and start teaching ur religion there.

If you are lucky , your case will be treated the way the meccans treated prophet mo. But if you are unlucky!!
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by basilico: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
dolphinheart:
History supports the muslims when it says islam is a religion of peace.
Mecca was not peaceful when they were persecuting prophet mo and his followers. The clash was based on which god(s) should be worshiped in mecca,(remember , these worship also determines the political landscape). Years later, the god of islam won mecca and their was peace.
So what has it taught us.
Islam is peaceful as long as they have their way, for:
1. The raids on the caravans stopped once they took control of mecca.
2. The war of the gods of mecca stopped and their was peace once they pursued the other gods out of mecca.
3. There will be no war but peace if you totally submit to their demands.

So islam is peace, as long as you do things their way!
If you want to test these assertations and see if peace in islam is not based on these 3 above. Pls take another religious book into mecca and start teaching ur religion there.

If you are lucky , your case will be treated the way the meccans treated prophet mo. But if you are unlucky!!

I am trying to understand about your opinion. caravan raids stopped . Jihad began.
historyofjihad.org is a good source...Booty, paradise sex slaves greatest motivators .
Till today.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by dolphinheart(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
basilico:

I am trying to understand about your opinion. caravan raids stopped . Jihad began.
historyofjihad.org is a good source...Booty, paradise sex slaves greatest motivators .
Till today.

Jihad began, but not in mecca after peace was realised.
Other areas will experience the peace of islam, only if they do the things the meccans did. And that is succumb to the peace of islam.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by neocortex: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
SirWere:
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought. An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.

Your comment reeks of crass ignorance. Old testament predates the quran by hundreds of years.
You can only be right in comparing their contents even at that you can't fail to notice that most
of the quranic "sharias" were directly copied with slight or no modifications.
I blame the old testament for the terrorism we have today, if those barbaric laws weren't given to'
the jews, Muhamed will have no where to get inspirations from.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by neocortex: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
daresimon:
I also have actaully been doing some researches on the islam of a religion.

Honestly speaking, there is need to understand what we are up against in this world.

One of the many problems we have in this world is islam, and the other problems are just minor.

I sometimes find it hard to trust my muslim friends when it come to religious issues.

Jesus has shown us the way, he is the way, the truth and salvation.

So many things I have discoverd about mohammed that made me to understand that there is need for us to know the person we believe.

Many muslims don't know mohammed, they are moslems just for the sake of it.
Though there are some churchgoers also but a churchgoer will not be told to destroy or kill all in the name of subduing.

We will get to understand islam and mohammed when muslims allowed their quran to be scrutinized.

Nice one brother.
Kudos.

Just re-read your myopic post. I am not disputing the barabaric laws in the Quran
but equally evil ones are also present in the bible but you aren't concerned about
that.
If your assertions were true then the whole worls should have been embroiled in jihadic
war by now.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The answer is obvious. Next question:

2. "Islam means peace," doesn't mean what you think it means.

The word Islam actually means "submission," but when Muslims claim that Islam is all about peace, they wholly believe what they're saying is true — but not in the way most of us think of peace. There are 109 verses that command violence against unbelievers in order to spread Islam, but the peace Muslims are talking about is believed to happen only after Islam conquers the world. Muslims believe that as long as there are unbelievers who refuse to submit to Islam, there cannot be peace. This is called Dar al-Harb, or "house of war." Through war, subjugation, and implementing world Sharia law, Muslims are promised that they will accomplish Dar al-Salam, or "house of peace." So, when Muslims claim that Islam means peace, what they really mean is that if the world's unbelievers would simply convert, die, or submit to living under Sharia, there would be world peace.

Can this be true? undecided

Does Islam really mean peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Anas09: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
@sirwere.
You claiming to be a christian, and saying what u say, is like a Wolve dressed as a sheep. Your speech betray you.
You are trying to sneak into the fold, but U r doing a very poor job. Or maybe you a Chrislam? Wen it suits Islam, u stand with it, wen it suits Christianity, u stand with it.
Do you know how u sound? You sound like a Muslim strapped with a bomb ready to blow Christians and jews up, but telling them his is a religion of peace and tolerance.
Maybe you shd give us incidents and dates when and where, Jews and Christians carryout these biblical terrorism as u call it. Don't call the Amalakites. I mean now. Mention it and tell me, when those christian/Jewish terrorist come up to claim responsibilty and while at it they quote this bible verses to support their actions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Anas09:
@sirwere.
You claiming to be a christian, and saying what u say, is like a Wolve dressed as a sheep. Your speech betray you.
You are trying to sneak into the fold, but U r doing a very poor job. Or maybe you a Chrislam? Wen it suits Islam, u stand with it, wen it suits Christianity, u stand with it.
Do you know how u sound? You sound like a Muslim strapped with a bomb ready to blow Christians and jews up, but telling them his is a religion of peace and tolerance.
Maybe you shd give us incidents and dates when and where, Jews and Christians carryout these biblical terrorism as u call it. Don't call the Amalakites. I mean now. Mention it and tell me, when those christian/Jewish terrorist come up to claim responsibilty and while at it they quote this bible verses to support their actions.

What the Bleep is wrong is you Never talk to me again cause I hate talking with half dimwitted morons. NEVER in your life quote me again
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Earthkumy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
SirWere:
I never cited Paul bro. My point is, Christians like to yab Islam in every available platform, like this idiot.
P.S- I never said anything about Paul o......
you don't have a point, try to ready it will help you sir. Just an advice
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
SirWere:
I am a Christian. I just believe every1 should serve their religion in peace
you are not, u are just a church goer
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
SirWere:
My brother, how does that justify killing of women and children. Boko haram does that and it is called terrorism but Saul does it and it is allowed? I am honestly wowed.
P.S- Quranic miracles are shockingly similar with Christian ones.
it is clear you dont know the Bible, we cant understand God, but we understood that saul didnt kill those people because of their different faith, but rather saul was used as a means of punishment on the people, just as pheroh was used to punish the stubborn isreallites, so try and understand ur bible veery well, i would advice you to study on the children of solomon, it would help you understand better what it means for God to punish a nation or an individual through another nation or another individual. do not commit a sin against God due to a nairaland post. remember, God wiped the entire world during noah's time, there were "innocent" children, babies still in their mothers womb, yet God wiped them all, it was their punishment. dont forget also the people of sodom and gomorrah, they were all destroyed by God due to their sins and unrepentant nature, not because they werent christians, would u dare call God a terrorist? my friend better ask God to forgive u.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Does Islam really mean peace?

undecided

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Men of peace continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Men of peace continued...

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.