Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan (27186 Views)

Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Like Fayose, Like Lere.. Lere Olayinka Is Poorer Than Pry 2 Pupil In Maths [PIX] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations Sir....He is indeed an erudite professor. He taught me GEY 101: Introduction to Geology years back. Very hearty cheers.
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
khalebzy:
Down here in Unilag, This post is so useless undecided
I didn't wanna comment nor insult you but really ur comment is childish and really uncalled for
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats prof.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by dom(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
UI ANTHEM Unibadan, fountainhead of true learning, deep and sound. Soothing spring for all who thirst. Bounds of knowledge to advance.v Pledged to serve our cherished goals: self reliance, unity. That our nation may with pride, help to build a world that is truly free.
Unibadan, first and best, raise true minds for a noble cause. Social justice, equal chances. Greatness won with honest toil. Grant our people this to know, wisdom's best to service turned. Help enshrine the right to learn. For a mind that knows is a mind that's free.
(Words by Isidore Okpewho. Music by Omideyi)
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Appareil(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Mon Alma Mater!
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Appareil(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2015
dom:
UI ANTHEM
Unibadan, fountainhead of true learning, deep and sound.
Soothing spring for all who thirst. Bounds of knowledge to advance.v
Pledged to serve our cherished goals: self reliance, unity.
That our nation may with pride, help to build a world that is truly free.

Unibadan, first and best, raise true minds for a noble cause.
Social justice, equal chances. Greatness won with honest toil.
Grant our people this to know, wisdom's best to service turned.
Help enshrine the right to learn.
For a mind that knows is a mind that's free.

(Words by Isidore Okpewho. Music by Omideyi)
Greatest n the greatest UI
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Appareil(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2015
tenry:
Congrats Prof Olayinka. Proud to be an alumnus. Pls there are many associate professors due to be full professors in UI. Kindly look into it. If you don't attend UI for masters, you haven't done any Msc( lol). Sincerely, UI is the best place for post graduate programmes. So proud to be a product of this school. PhD to begin soon and it is UI or no other place in Nigeria. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
You can say that again n again!! Balewa all the way! Shout out from Cameroon!! Alumnus!
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by divads(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Congats to the humble man... Tho he never taught me as he was d formal DVC.. MAY GOD GRANT HIM A SUCCESSFUL TENURE .

Let him sha start by fixing our departments Wifi..
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Kazrem(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2015
One day, by special grace of God, I will achieve this too.
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Olaa: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Demmocrats:
Story for the gods

The senate appointed that's story for the easily deceived

Its the governor of the state that most times influence who becomes the VC
GOVERNOR KE? shocked.... In a Federal University? Na waaaaa for you o... grin
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Chulex(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Demmocrats:
Story for the gods

Bruh this is a Federal University, not a state university.

The senate appointed that's story for the easily deceived

Its the governor of the state that most times influence who becomes the VC
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by khalebzy(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Pomzy:

I didn't wanna comment nor insult you but really ur comment is childish and really uncalled for
Thanks, Adult tongue
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by PRODUTIM1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
From Adewole to Olayinka. . Another Ilesa grammar School Alumnus is VC at UI. Up Ilegrams!!!
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
olasmith10:

yea very quiet man I must say..not like one olatunji in geology department... der is anoda prof of mineralogy... can't remb his name.. he is also nice.. seems Abimbola or so..

Abimbola n tijani were full of themselves n I don't think they ever believed there were going to be lecturers. Students haters. But prof yinka is da man!
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by geosegun(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
lordkay10:

The almighty GEY101, very voluminous, Prof (one igbo name like that) comes to mind, he stressed the life out of me

You are probably refering to AA Elueze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.