Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos (99683 Views)

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by lokoloko84(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin

That is it!
Villagers everywhere cheesy
I just finish enlightening (I will never argue with a villager) one iboe mofo.
I noticed here, that the iboe boys that insult any SW cities are kids, lowlifers and slum dwellers of alaibo.
They googled Ibadan pictures and ended up judging the city with the pictures found there, even the ones that found there way to Lagos judge Ibadan with the view of the buildings in Iwo road. grin and u start bragging that you know Ibadan. Lol
The bitter fact is that: Nigeria as a whole is a big underdeveloped country!
Out of 36 states and capital, we can only brag of 2 city, which is Lagos & Abuja.
All other ones are towns. The next bigger towns are kano, PH, Ibadan & Enugu. All this d.ck measuring context is enough! The reality is on ground. I have been to all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria. Nobody can decieve me. grin
Op God bless u.
Thank you, guy.I made this comment on NYSC thread earlier this week when an ignoramus was trying to compare states in terms of development. I will never compare states when Nigeria as a whole is greatly underdeveloped. Citizens are Struggling to have a decent living coupled with poor infrastructures, poor economy and lawlessness. There is no state that is developed in the real sense.In each state,we have less fourty percent living in posh and semi posh areas while the remaining living in slums.But you know what,the same problem affects these two groups with poor facilities in homes, communities and poor public institutions due to governmental failures. How can you have well planned cities with these problems?
I believe that when the economy improves and the standard of living improves,then we will move a great step higher to improve our cities.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by chara019: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Which kine yeye people dey this country sef.
If a particular area in this country is underdeveloped,shouldn't the government be held responsible?or you think the citizens in such areas are enjoying?why put the blame on the occupants of the area,like say na dem cause their self?

Cowards.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:
Where did u see yellow bus You must have appolo in your eye grin That is a tri-cycle otherwise called keke napep or keke marwa

blind you.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Francis5: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by magicminister: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
I actually feel that the brown roofs are part of the rustic charms of this ancient city.
Ibadan has a perfect blend of modern and county charm.
Perfect place to relax.one love.

No need to proof anything to anyone or let tribalist get under your skin.
The truth remains the truth...

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by zendy: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't mind brown roofs as rust is a natural occurrence of nature and not everyone can afford stone coat or long span roofing. What I have a problem with is that as people see rust coming, why ignore it? I'm sure it is still possible to paint over a roof with metal paint or something and delay the rust for many years

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hahaha...see painment grin

Next time keep your stinking mouth shut when you're not mentioned

Francis5:

More than half of those photos are from SW. YOU ARE A CHEAT. HONESTY IS LACKING AMONGST THIEVES
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
zendy:
I don't mind brown roofs as rust is a natural occurrence of nature and not everyone can afford stone coat or long span roofing. What I have a problem with is that as people see rust coming, why ignore it? I'm sure it is still possible to paint over a roof with metal paint or something and delay the rust for many years

Most of those old brown roof houses have been abandoned.

The rich people prefer to build their houses in other parts of town which is not usually captured in the widely popular skyline views.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by onenaira3: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

They are still making excuses grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by onenaira3: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Francis5:

More than half of those photos are from SW. YOU ARE A CHEAT. HONESTY IS LACKING AMONGST THIEVES

grin grin grin

Like there's even the yellow bus in one of his pics that has Lagos on its plate. The one the guy smiling in with dust in his background is also a popular Lagos pic ppl post on this forum, likewise the flood one. grin grin

why you think I told him to continue paying trash dumps pic. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make una stop to dey repeat pictures for here

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
liberty300:
Make una stop to dey repeat pictures for here

If the thing dey pain u, go and commit suicide
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
DikeOha882:
When you talk of nigeria, you are talking about northern and southern nigeria coming together as a country, calabar was capital of southern protectorate until the formation of the country called nigeria in 1914

grin God*! can't u read & comprehend?
don't u read the last sentence?
so what you are trying to say is that, calabar was never a capital of Nigeria? lol
I wish calabar is an iboe land.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Francis5:

look at this goat grin
suddenly Lagos is now Yoruba land.
just keep bleating till u commit suicide.

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by patrick89(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

So calabar too is a no man's land? grin
I can see jealousy written all over your face. grin
grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin.
So this is your oluwole enlightenment... scammers everywhere..... yoruba and claim!!!
You vultures are scavengers

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Seun, Lalasticlala, DisGuy, justwise, osystein, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2

Pls help move this thread to frontpage
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
All I see is a weak attempt to cover up dilapidation...it baffles me how low can some people sink just to create a wrong impression...pathetic OP.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
patrick89:
grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin.
So this is your oluwole enlightenment... scammers everywhere..... yoruba and claim!!!
You vultures are scavengers

grin kid forming e-warrior.
if we should check, u still collecting tips from ur parent, call ur papa to argue with me.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
[s]All I see is a weak attempt to cover up dilapidation...it baffles me how low can some people sink just to create a wrong impression[/s]...pathetic OP.. undecided

.......coming from an old senile fool.
aren't u ashamed of yourself?
look At ur face like an ex-convict.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

.......coming from an old senile fool.
aren't u ashamed of yourself?
look At ur face like an ex-convict.
..OK
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by manchy7531: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
As usual. This thread is not even up to 5 pages yet after all the gragra. Left alone I doubt this thread will make 7pages. I guess you coneheads are waiting for easterners to help you get this shiit thread far but sorry to disappoint you guys because everything about yar.iba and waste is boring. The easterners will be doing this thread a big favour by commenting on it and all I can see of the thread is inferiority complex and a catch up after a disgraceful outing in their dick measuring contest with easterners as you guys were beaten black and blue.

Shiit thread grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Ritchiee: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
menabadoo:
I did my IT in ibadan, you cannot come and be showing us the picture of KFC ( that is found everywhere) to deceive people here, the moment you enter ibadan, you begin to feel poverty.

Most of the pictures aresa is showing is eithera church, fastfood or public building. In oojo part of ibadan, typhoid is the order of the day because wells are built beside soakaways.

There are fine places in ibadan but its about 5% of the total size of ibadan.
One of the WAILERS..SPOTTED...IF ALL THE BUILDNGS YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING ARE THROWN INTO OYO STATE,IT WOULD GULP THEM ALL UP BECAUSE ALL YOUR FIVE EASTERN STATES ARE COMPARABLE TO OYO STATES ONLY..lol. SO ALL THE FEW BUILDINGS SHOWN FROM IBADAN ARE COMPARABLE TO ALL THE FEW GOOD BUILDINGS IN THE FIVE SOUTHERN STATES....
And if you are talking about poverty even Osun States that have been politically attacked by THE GUILD OF WAILERS has less poverty rate than your poverty stricken Anambra....lo.l No wonder they bring all their families to the South West.lOOK AT A NEUTRAL BODY SAYING THE TRUTH HERE...
REGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+ Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)
Go and read your national anthem from the UNITED NATIONS UNDP....lol....https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
..OK
grin thank god u know. old man be forming innocent, and he was calling the op pathetic.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
All I see is a weak attempt to cover up dilapidation...it baffles me how low can some people sink just to create a wrong impression...pathetic OP.. undecided

I can smell envy here. Why are you people always jealous. Go and check all the pics on the first page again and u will see images of numerous beautiful buildings and places there too. Am not trying to cover up anything...am just trying no shut up myopic fools like you.

There is no city world over that doesn't have its slums and high brow estates. If I post pictures of slums in US or Uk for you here, you're gonna puke. Ignorance is such a disease eaten up people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
manchy7531:
As usual. This thread is not even up to 5 pages yet after all the gragra. Left alone I doubt this thread will make 7pages. I guess you coneheads are waiting for easterners to help you get this shit thread far but sorry to disappoint you guys because everything about Yoruba and waste is boring. The easterners will be doing this thread a big favour by commenting on it and all I can see of the thread is inferiority complex and a catch up after a disgraceful outing in their dick measuring contest with easterners as you guys where beaten black and blue.

Shit thread grin

Its not about quantity but QUALITY. Am sure you know the reason why your people flock in to the South West region in their millions. If there is poverty here like you have in your villages, you won't abandon your homes for Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
One of the WAILERS..SPOTTED...IF ALL THE BUILDNGS YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING ARE THROWN INTO OYO STATE,IT WOULD GULP THEM ALL UP BECAUSE ALL YOUR FIVE EASTERN STATES ARE COMPARABLE TO OYO STATES ONLY..lol. SO ALL THE FEW BUILDINGS SHOWN FROM IBADAN ARE COMPARABLE TO ALL THE FEW GOOD BUILDINGS IN THE FIVE SOUTHERN STATES....
And if you are talking about poverty even Osun States that have been politically attacked by THE GUILD OF WAILERS has less poverty rate than your poverty stricken Anambra....lo.l No wonder they bring all their families to the South West.lOOK AT A NEUTRAL BODY SAYING THE TRUTH HERE...
REGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+ Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)
Go and read your national anthem from the UNITED NATIONS UNDP....lol....https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

Confam
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Ritchiee: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin

Like there's even the yellow bus in one of his pics that has Lagos on its plate. The one the guy smiling in with dust in his background is also a popular Lagos pic ppl post on this forum, likewise the flood one. grin grin

why you think I told him to continue paying trash dumps pic. Lol
MUMU..why don't you try to find out if yellow vehicles ply Ibadan or not.You don't even know Ibadan,you are talking from your poverty ravaged Sad East..https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates.
We have not even shown half and you are crying...lol.
Take this one from the most jealoused YORUBA STATE and wail..BOOOOBOOOOBOOOO

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:

I can smell envy here. Why are you people always jealous. Go and check all the pics on the first page again and u will see images of numerous beautiful buildings and places there too. Am not trying to cover up anything...am just trying no shut up myopic fools like you.
There is no city world over that doesn't have its slums and high brow estates. If I post pictures of slums in US or Uk for you here, you're gonna puke. Ignorance is such a disease eaten up people like you.
....your attempt is getting weaker and weaker at each comment...I'm beginning to feel sorry for your poor insecure soul.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by manchy7531: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:

They way they shut you up after you called them villagers

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
....your attempt is getting weaker and weaker at each comment...I'm beginning to feel sorry for your poor insecure soul.. undecided

I can see you have nothing more tangible to say. Go and kill yourself if you're so pained grin
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
manchy7531:

They way they shut you up after you called them villagers

But it is the truth. They are truly villagers. That's why they flock in to south west to make money whether legally or not and then go back to their villages in december to go flaunt their most illegally acquired wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.