Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos (99689 Views)

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by arresa: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Ritchiee: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
menabadoo:
fool, you don't post pictures of schools, post pictures of city landscape. Every state has fine structures from their schools, before you know it now, you will start posting picture from UI. Mumu people
YOU ARE REALLY WAILERS...I NOW BELIEVE..YOUR PEOPLE POSTED SCHOOL..GO AND LOOK AT YOUR THREAD..KING MUMU...lol
https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made/46#37833516
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
menabadoo:
fool, you don't post pictures of schools, post pictures of city landscape. Every state has fine structures from their schools, before you know it now, you will start posting picture from UI. Mumu people

So UI is now no mans land too abi? Igbos claiming Yorubaland since time immemorial. Igbos and covetousness. It was probably built and developed my Ojukwu, ike-eba grin

Pls what's the full meaning of the initial "U.I" ehn?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:

So UI is now no mans land too abi? Igbos claiming Yorubaland since time immemorial. Igbos and covetousness. It was probably built and developed my Ojukwu, ike-eba grin

Pls what's the full meaning of the initial "U.I" ehn?

They are intellectually lazy and mentally warped for a reason...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
plaindealer:

grin
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
plaindealer:

grin
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Ritchiee: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
plaindealer:

COMPARING THEIR SHITHOLES WITH IBADAN...FOOLISH PEOPLE..
They have not been able to make 1 over 50 of these...https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
We have not seen people in ilk of TESLIM ELIAS..THE PRESIDENT OF IJC
PROF.BOLA AJIBOLA..WHO ONCE HEADED THE UNO
FIVE GRAMMY AWARDS WON BY YORUBAS..they have not won half..lol
etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Ritchiee: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
vicadex07:

grin grin grin
Yes,they have vamoosed.
I have always stated it that when facts are shown...IGBOS FALL DOWN YAKATA IN THE PRESENCE OF THE YORUBAS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yes,they have vamoosed.
I have always stated it that when facts are shown...IGBOS FALL DOWN YAKATA IN THE PRESENCE OF THE YORUBAS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley

Lol...they all disappeared. The pictures plus all the links you posted...it was simply too much for them to take.

Now they are all on viewing without mode grin

They no born them well to spew trash again. Bastards grin
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
They have not been able to make 1 over 50 of these...https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
etc etc etc

Una wan murder ibo people today grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Estates in Ibadan!

Vicadex07, please I will appreciate of you can change the topic to : Ibadan, the pace setter state! There's nothing rust in Ibadan.

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Estates in Ibadan!

Vicadex07, please I will appreciate of you can change the topic to : Ibadan, the pace setter state! There's nothing rust in Ibadan.

Bros, the title of the thread na trap. I dey use am lure haters. By the time they enter and view, they're gonna be so pained and dissapointed grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
etc etc etc

It's a sad reflection of their low self esteem and communal insecurities..
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Duru1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
etc etc etc

I love Ibadan especially with mixture of very old and new. Per the bolded, I would have clapped myself to silly if you had written "FIVE AMALA AWARDS WON BY YORUBAS". Why GRAMMY when amala and ewedu would have made better sense than the Oyibo invention?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

I love Ibadan especially with mixture of very old and new. Per the bolded, I would have clapped myself to silly if you had written "FIVE AMALA AWARDS WON BY YORUBAS". Why GRAMMY when amala and ewedu would have made better sense than the Oyibo invention?

This sounds quite reasonably but sadly reality is much more different
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

Obviously, this backward and shallow old man is highlighting hid sadness, pain and sorrow..
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by OduaVanguard: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
The following pix of Ibadan are courtesy of Skyscrapercity.

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by OduaVanguard: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
More IB, courtesy Skyscrapercity

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by OduaVanguard: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
More from IB

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by OduaVanguard: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
IB

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by OduaVanguard: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
.ibadan

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by T9ksy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Duru1:

Haters just can't help but hate. It's genetic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.