Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) (28746 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / Fayose Pays N200m Compensation To Property Owners In Ado-ekiti (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Heazy2015(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Civil servants at the Ekiti state Local Government Service
Commission along Iyin Road, Ado-Ekiti jubilated as their governor
Ayo Fayose paid an unscheduled visit to their office today. Continue
to see more photos..

www.lindaikeji..nl/2015/09/ekiti-workers-jubilate-as-fayose-pays.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Man of the people.

Most loved governor in Nigeria.

Fearless and dogged.

Our role model.

146 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by gebest: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Another visit? Truly many are mad not all are roaming.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by kentochi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by kodded(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
Another visit? Truly many are mad not all are roming.
which do you prefer ? undecided

spending his free time with his people, or traveling around the world shaking hands with world leaders ? undecided

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
"This fayose of a guy is far bette than their so-called Awolowo in politics, he's greater than Awo", Quote me anywhere.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by uniklinkum(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"This fayose of a guy is far bette than their so-called Awolowo in politics, he's greater than Awo", Quote me anywhere.

You are a scummy irritants with slacked brain cells.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
uniklinkum:

"Grammar", Quote me anywhere.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by 4Kemzy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
The people's Governor. Your sterling leadership qualities is commendable, down to earth and worthy of emulation. Continue with that stride we are watching and when it is time we'll do the needful. Guys click like for oshekomole...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
uniklinkum:

Don't mind the nonentity attention seeking mofo.

"Quote me anywhere " is what he is using to seek for attention.

I agree with your words

" In a saner climes, kids like him would have been exchange for common - sense at infancy ".

23 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by uniklinkum(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Like fayose, you are a low primate riff raff. How in your wildest dream will you compare a seasoned legal luminary and a road side tout. A man that was on the verge of building one of the most advance society in sub Saharan Africa with a clown with the worldview of a Slumdog schizophrenic.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by uniklinkum(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I agree with your words

" In a saner climes, kids like him would have been exchange for common - sense at infancy ".

Sometimes one read cringeworthy comments on this forum, and you are forced to conclude that some people thought processes are basically formed from roadside bean cake induced farts.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by chimerase2: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ngwanu
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose teaching Buhari how to govern. Buhari should have gone round Nigeria taking selfies. It would have made us to know that our ignorance have not been laid to the public domain.

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
uniklinkum:

Dont be a bad belly, even Tinubu knows he has a lot of work to do to win ekiti

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
uniklinkum:

Sometimes one read cringeworthy comments on this forum, and you are forced to conclude that some people thought processes are basically formed from roadside bean cake induced farts.
must everyone reason like you??, u have serious issues

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
uniklinkum:

Like fayose, you are a low primate riff raff. How in your wildest dream will you compare a seasoned legal luminary and a road side tout. A man that was on the verge of building one of the most advance society in sub Saharan Africa with a clown with the worldview of a Slumdog schizophrenic.
you are a sycophant simple, go and serve Tinubu dinner

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I agree with your words

tinubu's ass lick ers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Uteghe(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
The blood of the babies he slaughtered for rituals won't let him rest. The punishment Cain got for killing Abel was the ''vagabond curse''. Fayose is living out that curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
tinubu's ass lick ers

Who is this attention seeking buffalo?

You think am like you who lick politicians ass?
Politicians who don't give a hoot about your existence.

Keep following and supporting /defending them while they enjoy your common wealth in foreign land with their families and friends.

BTW, go face your beerfruadland and stop disturbing yourself over the zoo's affair.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who is this attention seeking buffalo?

You think am like you who lick politicians ass?
Politicians who don't give a hoot about your existence.

Keep following and supporting /defending them while they enjoy your common wealth in foreign land with their families and friends.

BTW, go face your beerfruadland and stop disturbing yourself over the zoo's affair.
zombie!!

liar Mohammed says it is well, you smile, idiot

I hate lies and propaganda, i support anyone that does the right thing, i don't lick ass like you, i hope tinubu has dropped some thing for you before he traveled to abj

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose again?
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by azzima(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fools!!! Can someone tell me any tangible project that this guy has embarked on??this guy loves playing to the gallery.Sadly, this is what gets him re-elected by fooling the people,just like what one Nairalander once said "he relates with the people ". RELATING with People while his children all go to FIRST CLASS universities overseas. Hmmm.....

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2015
FAYOSE is better than the Katsina Illiterate

Besides
I want to be like FAYOSE

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by benjsniper33: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=37847077]"This fayose of a guy is far bette than their so-called Awolowo in politics, he's greater than Awo", Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by benjsniper33: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hmm Awolowo and fayose ke?
The stone of the nose is far from the head

Awolowo is the harbinger of the free education that we Ekiti people enjoy till today.

Awo is highly respected here in Ekiti and we know that there's no baga in Nigeria is yet to match his accomplishment and achievements.

The day Fayose begins to compare himself with Awo iss the day he seals his doom, because Awolowo is the greatest thing that happen to the Yorubas and Nigeria

Fayose is a wise man and never toy with the notion of stepping onn a great man's shoe

I am not a fan of Fayose but i like his stubborn spirit and courage, he is well loved by everyone and suppported.

pls let us try as much as possible to allow common sensese to prevail when making contributionss especially to noble forums such as this. Our ideas and opinions should not be centred on tribal hatred and character assassination.

Even the queen of England will doff her hat for Great Awolowo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by vpaymoney(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2015
uniklinkum:

U ar suffering from delusion of grandeur.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by vpaymoney(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
Fools!!! Can someone tell me any tangible project that this guy has embarked on??this guy loves playing to the gallery.Sadly, this is what gets him re-elected by fooling the people,just like what one Nairalander once said "he relates with the people ". RELATING with People while his children all go to FIRST CLASS universities overseas. Hmmm.....
You must be a northerner! U knw what a mean? Ab*ki

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by nationwide1(m): 3:02am On Sep 10, 2015
God bless the people’s governor.
God bless Ekiti State.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
you are damn funny.
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
stretch out a finger and point out one project Aregbe did in Osun and I will stretch my ten fingers to show you fayose's project

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by azzima(m): 3:30am On Sep 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stretch out a finger and point out one project Aregbe did in Osun and I will stretch my ten fingers to show you fayose's project
see dis sharp guy! I asked the question first so permit us the necessary protocol.Answer my question first then I will follow suit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. / United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.