Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) (28756 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / Fayose Pays N200m Compensation To Property Owners In Ado-ekiti (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose, one of the only meaningful Yorba alive

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are damn funny.
I miss you small...kedu ije?
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Grammar", Quote me anywhere.
My man...xup?
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!
If u like to dey Laugh everyday and u no get money for comedy movies.
Ekiti is d Nw comedy village , Just try get a bus to ekiti state cos dey are all comedians especially der chief comedian MR FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2015
uniklinkum:

Like fayose, you are a low primate riff raff. How in your wildest dream will you compare a seasoned legal luminary and a road side tout. A man that was on the verge of building one of the most advance society in sub Saharan Africa with a clown with the worldview of a Slumdog schizophrenic.
Keep ranting.. A man on the verge of building one of the most advance sciety in sub saharan africa ended up with this below? So futuristic

Fayose > Awolowo

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by belente(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2015
The action governor
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by ba7man(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Keep ranting.. A man on the verge of building one of the most advance sciety in sub saharan africa ended up with this below? So futuristic

Fayose > Awolowo
From my point of view, if I change those rusty roofings, apply a fresh coat of paint on those buildings and the govt play their part in providing good roads around those buildings, I'll end up with a very beautiful result.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2015
ba7man:
From my point of view, if I change those rusty roofings, apply a fresh coat of paint on those buildings and the govt play their part in providing good roads around those buildings, I'll end up with a very beautiful result.
do it then
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by CSTR2: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Ekiti is the only state in the SW apart from lagos where the civil servants are happy with their governor.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by seankay(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
When did man go commission project? That should be the man purpose of a government
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are a scummy irritants with slacked brain cells.

The only reason muslim fanatics like your self hate Fayose is the same reason you hated Jonathan.

Peter Ayodele Fayose was not only elected by the good people of Ekiti but his emergence is ordained from heaven.

This is one Rock you Muslims can bang your head on without him bulging.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Owliver(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
Fools!!! Can someone tell me any tangible project that this guy has embarked on??this guy loves playing to the gallery.Sadly, this is what gets him re-elected by fooling the people,just like what one Nairalander once said "he relates with the people ". RELATING with People while his children all go to FIRST CLASS universities overseas. Hmmm.....
i serve in ekiti and there are big projects going on. he pays teachers regularly and he's also nursing the debt left by fayemi and all these are done considering the fact that ekiti is one(if not the) of the poorest states in Nigeria. what more do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Owliver(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fayose > Awolowo
the picture you posted is a fraction of ado-ekiti... its far better than that.
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fayose > Awolowo

Ekiti is far better than that ritual coven Osun.

By the way , this type of infrastructure is all over the SW with Ibadan having the highest density.

Why are you APC zombies so full of sh-t?
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2015
I prefer commissioning roads and opening schools to visits
kodded:
which do you prefer ? undecided

spending his free time with his people, or traveling around the world shaking hands with world leaders ? undecided
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mumu people
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by saintkel(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose my man, looks like its u come 2019
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nellybii: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"This fayose of a guy is far bette than their so-called Awolowo in politics, he's greater than Awo", Quote me anywhere.

What do you know about Awplowo, you worthless anonymous morron? Fayose was in PDP, Labour party, ACN amd now back to PDP seeking elective posotions. He never started any movement, never fought for nor struggled for anyone apart from himself. Only seeks convinience and personal gains. So on what basis will you compare him to Awo talk less of rating him higher. You guys better watch the level of madness that you are taking this your opposition stance to.
Fayose may be greater than Ojukwu or Azikiwe not Awolowo definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Heazy2015:
Civil servants at the Ekiti state Local Government Service
Commission along Iyin Road, Ado-Ekiti jubilated as their governor
Ayo Fayose paid an unscheduled visit to their office today. Continue
to see more photos..

www.lindaikeji..nl/2015/09/ekiti-workers-jubilate-as-fayose-pays.html?m=1

According to the man that sang JUMP AM PASS...... he classified poverty as disease.
AND FAYOSE IS VERY IDLE IN THE OFFICE. I DONT THINK HE HAS SERIOUS THINGS TO DO.
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by cnwokike(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
On the verge of building? Why didnt he build it?
Rat poison....... Killing mad people that want to build advance insane society since 1987.
uniklinkum:

Like fayose, you are a low primate riff raff. How in your wildest dream will you compare a seasoned legal luminary and a road side tout. A man that was on the verge of building one of the most advance society in sub Saharan Africa with a clown with the worldview of a Slumdog schizophrenic.
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by tolexy007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
kodded:
which do you prefer ? undecided
nice response bro, some plpp prefer to down graded

spending his free time with his people, or traveling around the world shaking hands with world leaders ? undecided
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
benjsniper33:

Hmm Awolowo and fayose ke?
The stone of the nose is far from the head

Awolowo is the harbinger of the free education that we Ekiti people enjoy till today.

Awo is highly respected here in Ekiti and we know that there's no baga in Nigeria is yet to match his accomplishment and achievements.

The day Fayose begins to compare himself with Awo iss the day he seals his doom, because Awolowo is the greatest thing that happen to the Yorubas and Nigeria

Fayose is a wise man and never toy with the notion of stepping onn a great man's shoe

I am not a fan of Fayose but i like his stubborn spirit and courage, he is well loved by everyone and suppported.

pls let us try as much as possible to allow common sensese to prevail when making contributionss especially to noble forums such as this. Our ideas and opinions should not be centred on tribal hatred and character assassination.

Even the queen of England will doff her hat for Great Awolowo

Yeye dey smell!

Nobody like so so so is killing motivation!
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by 4stylz: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose my guy
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by lastchild: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why is this fayose always on the news,he's about the most popular governor in nigeria after fashola
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by tohpahz(f): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
gebest:
Another visit? Truly many are mad not all are roming.

Roaming.. **
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
FayoseLand.com
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Man of the people.

Most loved governor in Nigeria.

Fearless and dogged.

Our role model.
We just av to stop celebrating these people and allow them do their statutory function. Only if we know what we are missing.
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by davidque007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose the drama King
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
A tangible project is what am expecting from this mofo.
They are jubilating cus they can't lament.
#betterdaysahead.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by Winning123: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Man of the people.

Most loved governor in Nigeria.

Fearless and dogged.

Our role model.

Your role model you meant not mine please
Re: Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) by chinedujazzy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
The working governor,the only governor who is a leader! Keep doing the good works ur elected to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.