Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? (1806 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by uniklinkum(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

Bla bla bla...story upon story upon story, dat can only come frm a smoked brain like urs. If u can use d words 'doing very well' for Ekiti then I wouldn't blame ur down-trodden father for choosing to gamble wit ur skool fees than to waste his ritual money on his tragedy( you). grin

Ekiti owing just a subsection... cheesy hahahaha; i no fit laugh o, read ur comment again dummy!

U miserable smelly t.wat, u need sound education better still travel trek to sane societies & educate ursef on wotz obtainable there. Only then will u realise hw backward cum demented u & ur village ppl r.

Again I noticed dat u take style dodge Akwa ibom question of owing 'just a subsection' grin , may be u suddenly lost ur sight wen u got to dat part( google is ur friend, look it up baby grin ) werey omo komo!

Ode oshi oniranu cool

When did omo nna start caring about a Yoruba person for crying out loud. The losers are still pained by the GeJ loser spanking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Jealousy of akwa ibom? grin grin grin What the fvck is my business with akwa-ibom. Son, I swear you're a fvcktard and besides its a taboo for gypsies to use the word parasite

Ooouch! grin
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
uniklinkum:

When did omo nna start caring about a Yoruba person for crying out loud. The losers are still pained by the GeJ loser spanking.

grin Nna thingz!
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Rad1cal: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

Bla bla bla...story upon story upon story, dat can only come frm a smoked brain like urs. If u can use d words 'doing very well' for Ekiti then I wouldn't blame ur down-trodden father for choosing to gamble wit ur skool fees than to waste his ritual money on his tragedy( you). grin

Bwahahahahahaha !!! Did you hit your head violently while you were dropping from your mama well like punnang ?

You sure sound like a nematode.

Ekiti is well ahead of your hunger ravaged Osun state. Where have you seen people begging to feed while parents like yours prostitutes to put food on the table for rettards like you.

omooba969:

Ekiti owing just a subsection... cheesy hahahaha; i no fit laugh o, read ur comment again dummy!

Pig, prove me wrong and you mayjust win yourself some cups of rice for the weekend starting tomorrow grin

omooba969:

U miserable smelly t.wat, u need sound education better still travel trek to sane societies & educate ursef on wotz obtainable there. Only then will u realise hw backward cum demented u & ur village ppl r.

You mean sane societies like Osun state where families are starving to death on a daily basis ?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

omooba969:

Again I noticed dat u take style dodge Akwa ibom question of owing 'just a subsection' grin , may be u suddenly lost ur sight wen u got to

You are clearly demented.

omooba969:

Ode oshi oniranu cool

offspring of a cursed womb grin. Please reply quickly cos i enjoy banging your head. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahaha !!! Did you hit your head violently while you were dropping from your mama well like punnang ?

You sure sound like a nematode.

Ekiti is well ahead of your hunger ravaged Osun state. Where have you seen people begging to feed while parents like yours prostitutes to put food on the table for rettards like you.

Pig, prove me wrong and you mayjust win yourself some cups of rice for the weekend starting tomorrow grin

You mean sane societies like Osun state where families are starving to death on a daily basis ?

You are clearly demented.

offspring of a cursed womb grin. Please reply quickly cos i enjoy banging your head. cool

I address issues dat constantly keep u in bondage while all u do is chat abusive words;

I address facts dat put u where u belong but as a typical omo nna, u showcase an unimaginable stupidity dat u & ur village ppl r known for. grin

Ekiti is still owing but because u live in denial, u call it owing just a subsection! grin owing Na owing dummy!

Akwa ibom is still owing but because d stench oozing frm ur momma's diseased swollen cvnt has devoid u of reason, u dodged dat part. cheesy cheesy

Owing Na owing!

Google is ur friend, look it up u miserable product of adultery!

Son of a biitch! cool
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Rad1cal: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

I address issues dat constantly keep u in bondage while all u do is chat abusive words;

The only issues you are to address is your state of perpetual fatal hunger. grin. That ain't abusive sissy smiley.

omooba969:

I address facts dat put u where u belong but as a typical omo nna, u showcase an unimaginable stupidity dat u & ur village ppl r known for. grin

Just listen to how lame you sound. embarassed

omooba969:

Ekiti is still owing but because u live in denial, u call it owing just a subsection! grin owing Na owing dummy!

Cursed soul, apart from the EKSU lecturers having issues, Fayose is clearing the September salaries Fayemi ate before he was shamelessly chased out.

Your empty skull failed to address that

omooba969:

Akwa ibom is still owing but because d stench oozing frm ur momma's diseased swollen cvnt has devoid u of reason, u dodged dat part. cheesy cheesy

Akwa Ibom is miles ahead of your poverty ravaged state in all ramifications . They feed your lazy parents remember.

While they try to feed you, your goatee governor steals while you pick remnants from the gutter.

omooba969:

Owing Na owing!

M0ron, stop hiding under this path. It is demonic to owe an entire state civil servants salaries for a whole 8 months, then suddenly bringing up a barrier of Pry. Sch. Cert. presentation before even paying them their due cash.

Are you that backward. grin

omooba969:

Google is ur friend, look it up u miserable product of adultery!

Imagine the wreched produce of an incestuous rape talking.

omooba969:

Son of a biitch! cool

imbec1le of a cursed lineage grin. Please respond quickly cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Osunstanis should mind their useless state under Aregberascal and live the fountain of knowledge state Ekiti for Ekiti people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari / S’West Govs Okay Lagos As Odu’a Member / Why Are Nigerians Not Patriotic; Where Did We Get It All Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.