Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? (1792 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
The hatred these set of misguided slaves have for Fayose is mind boggling.

There is nothing Fayose will do that they won't show their frustration.

Peter Ayodele Fayose eats in a roadside restaurant and they say it is unbecoming of a governor but they are the first to point out that their Furhrer Buhari is meek and humble.

Fayose awards contracts to local poor artisans and they complain. Is Fayose expected to award similar projects to cronies in Lagos ?

They will spew their lies about Fayose owing state workers even though their useless governor is owing them over 8mths.

The only reason I can conclude why they hate this man Fayose is because of his religion.

I believe all the Tajus and Mulikats from Osuntan should mind their deplorable backward fetish state under Aregberascal and not put their vile ugly faces where it does not belong in Ekiti.

By God if I had the powers I will fence out osun from the rest of Nigeria and declare them a soverign state like Lesotho wether they like it or not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
[s]The hatred these set of misguided slaves have for Fayose is mind boggling.

There is nothing Fayose will do that they won't show their frustration.

Peter Ayodele Fayose eats in a roadside restaurant and they say it is unbecoming of a governor but they are the first to point out that their Furhrer Buhari is meek and humble.

Fayose awards contracts to local poor artisans and they complain. Is Fayose expected to award similar projects to cronies in Lagos ?

They will spew their lies about Fayose owing state workers even though their useless governor is owing them over 8mths.

By God if I had the powers I will fence out osun from the rest of Nigeria and declare them a soverign state like Lesotho wether they like it or not![/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Tajudeen don show

[img]http://2.bp..com/-K1UdEGosJnU/VEUxuKVwi-I/AAAAAAAAJmU/y2LN5ElLdno/s1600/fayose%2Bdeeper%2Blife.png[/img]

This is why you bigots hate Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Tajudeen don show

No na miftaudeen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
From "State Of Osun".

Floor is open.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2015
I see you later modified and added bigot. A sadist like you calling someone a bigot? grin grin grin grin grin grin That's a satire i assume

Wombraider/Bishopmagic/Genbloodykiller/Pvtprts/Revdesmondjuju calling someone a bigot

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by ogabethel(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2015
True grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I see you later modified and added bigot. A sadist like you calling someone a bigot? grin grin grin grin grin grin That's a satire i assume

Wombraider/Bishopmagic/Genbloodykiller/Pvtprts/Revdesmondjuju calling someone a bigot

Idiota, tell us why you can't keep your dirty ugly faces off Ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Why they love Amaechi but hate Wike in Osun[/size]
Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Idiota, tell us why you can't keep your dirty ugly faces off Ekiti?

A phaggot from the red mud region telling me to keep my eyes off ekiti. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

A phaggot from the red mud region telling me to keep my eyes off ekiti. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiota you should also keep your jealousy off Akwa Ibom as well.

Parasitic leech

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Idiota you should also keep your jealousy off Akwa Ibom as well.

Parasitic leech

Jealousy of akwa ibom? grin grin grin What the fvck is my business with akwa-ibom. Son, I swear you're a fvcktard and besides its a taboo for gypsies to use the word parasite

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Ayus34(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Why do anambra Emeka,okafor hate okorocha?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Jealousy of akwa ibom? grin grin grin What the fvck is my business with akwa-ibom. Son, I swear you're a fvcktard and besides its a taboo for gypsies to use the word parasite

Fool you are yet to answer why you and your fellow adulterated Muslims in osunstan hate Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool you are yet to answer why you and your fellow adulterated Muslims in osunstan hate Fayose.

Loool Osunstan ko,Abiastan ni. I expect fvckheads like you to be more concerned about bi-ass-fra rather than fayose or don't you know fayose is not from the red mud region?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by joeyfire(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Ayus34:

Because that worthless fatherless bastard and fraudster said - "anambra people are the problem with igboland"

He never jam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Loool Osunstan ko,Abiastan ni. I expect fvckheads like you to be more concerned about bi-ass-fra rather than fayose or don't you know fayose is not from the red mud region?

Idiota, why do you and your fellow tajudeens and Mulikats in Osuntan hate Peter Ayodele Fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Ayus34:

They dont celebrate bastards like you guys in the SW who have a confirmed bastard fraud as your defacto leader

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

[s]Idiota, why do you and your fellow tajudeens and Mulikats in Osuntan hate Peter Ayodele Fayose?[/s]

grin grin grin The red mud albino recycles the same poo again.I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Because Yorubas naturally hate the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose is the Man

While some #slave keep following Tinubu blindly

what has he done for the Yoruba Race = ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Lastly what GANIYU ADAMS have done for the YORUBA RACE TINUBU can never measure with him

I WANT TO BE LIKE FAYOSE

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yoruba Muslim's are dumb
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Ayus34(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

They dont celebrate bastards like you guys in the SW who have a confirmed bastard fraud as your defacto leader
Same thing applicable to fayose and his cohort.....bloody hypocrite!
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Rad1cal: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omo-werey omooba969 is one of those ejits you were referring to.

omooba969:

AM FROM OSUN STATE & AREGBESOLA IS MY GOVERNOR!!!...happy nw? ...mad thief cheesy

Despite been enslaved by Aregbesewer with poverty flogging them daily with 100 lashes of salted koboko

He ceaselessly sucks Aregbe rectum while abusing states like Ekiti and AKS. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by GenbIoodykiller: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thunder strike my Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by GenbIoodykiller: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:
Omo-werey omooba969 is one of those ejits you were referring to.

Despite been enslaved by Aregbesewer with poverty flogging them mercilessly daily, he ceaselessly sucks Aregbe rectum while. abusing states like Ekiti and AKS. cheesy

grin ur nightmare's here again!!! grin grin

I warned dat u go soon run enter market wit d way ur symtoms dey exacerbate & yet u refuse to take ur medication. I hope u won't abscond to cameroon once I recommend dat u go bck & finish ur course @yaba-left. cheesy OMG

We all c nw, No rest for the wicked!

Am expecting u tonite to resume wot u knw hw to do best( dry cleaning my a.rse hole wit ur tongue ) hmmm I luv it kiss
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Rad1cal: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

grin ur nightmare's here again!!! grin grin[/b]

Coming from a scumbag who ran to the mod to hide my rasping jabs grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

omooba969:

[s]I warned dat u go soon run enter market wit d way ur symtoms dey exacerbate & yet u refuse to take ur medication. I hope u won't abscond to cameroon once I recommend dat u go bck & finish ur course @yaba-left. cheesy OMG

We all c nw, No rest for the wicked!

Am expecting u tonite to resume wot u knw hw to do best( dry cleaning my a.rse hole wit ur tongue ) hmmm I luv it kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Coming from a scumbag who ran to the mod to hide my rasping jabs grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

I once mentioned it dat ur deamenor is not so impressive, oh so u thot I reported u to some MODs; c ur messy life in d open dear, u don dey para! cheesy I dnt go extra miles 4 smelly flat heads like u---ffucker!

I notice u av also adopted my style( launching frm different threads ) datz gud @least u r learning sumtin... lazy brain, typical omo nna always stealing/copying ideas & then producing counterfeit. cheesy cheesy oma se o!

I thot u mentioned dat Ekiti isn't owing salaries, may be d bail-out fund is 4 buying kponmo. grin mad ewu!

I hope ur guvnor has settled those lecturers' entitlements & other pending payments? grin electronic media is ur friend so look it up & dress up quickly 4 ur nite shift( dry cleaning my a.rse hole wit ur tongue ). grin grin

Omo adanu cool
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by Rad1cal: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

I once mentioned it dat ur deamenor is not so impressive, oh so u thot I reported u to some MODs; c ur messy life in d open dear, u don dey para! cheesy I dnt go extra miles 4 smelly flat heads like u---ffucker!

Feeling hippy is not your forte. You often sound like a consumate buffon grin.

After my heavy puncher, for some few mins my post was hidden.

omooba969:

I notice u av also adopted my style( launching frm different threads ) datz gud @least u r learning sumtin... lazy brain, typical omo nna always stealing/copying ideas & then producing counterfeit. cheesy cheesy oma se o!

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Imagine what this rettard is proud about.

Please explain to members what style of yours did i copy. grin

omooba969:

I thot u mentioned dat Ekiti isn't owing salaries, may be d bail-out fund is 4 buying kponmo. grin mad ewu!

The September salary Ekiti indigenes are screaming for is that which was stolen by Fayemi before he was chased out.

Ekiti is doing very well compared to your Hunger ravaged wasteland in State of osun. Not to talk about Akwa ibom cool

omooba969:

I hope ur guvnor has settled those lecturers' entitlements & other pending payments?

How can you compare Ekiti situation owing just a subsection with Aregbesewer owing a whole state for good 8 months.

He is even threatening to chop the bail out money until you show your pry. sch cert, yet m0rons like you are busy licking his rectal releases while you die of hunger. embarassed

omooba969:

electronic media is ur friend so look it up & dress up quickly 4 ur nite shift( dry cleaning my a.rse hole wit ur tongue ). grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! effeminate pig.

What else do you have to say .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

omooba969:

Omo adanu cool

Adia ifuo grin grin
Re: Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose? by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Feeling hippy is not your forte. You often sound like a consumate buffon grin.

After my heavy puncher, for some few mins my post was hidden.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Imagine what this rettard is proud about.

Please explain to members what style of yours did i copy. grin

The September salary Ekiti indigenes are screaming for is that which was stolen by Fayemi before he was chased out.

Ekiti is doing very well compared to your Hunger ravaged wasteland in State of osun. Not to talk about Akwa ibom.

How can you compare Ekiti situation owing just a subsection with Aregbesewer owing a whole state for good 8 months.

He is even threatening to chop the bail out money until you show your pry. sch cert, yet m0rons like you are busy licking his rectal releases while you die of hunger. embarassed

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! effeminate pig.

What else do you have to say .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Adia ifuo grin grin

Bla bla bla...story upon story upon story, dat can only come frm a smoked brain like urs. If u can use d words 'doing very well' for Ekiti then I wouldn't blame ur down-trodden father for choosing to gamble wit ur skool fees than to waste his ritual money on his tragedy( you). grin

Ekiti owing just a subsection... cheesy hahahaha; i no fit laugh o, read ur comment again dummy!

U miserable smelly t.wat, u need sound education better still travel trek to sane societies & educate ursef on wotz obtainable there. Only then will u realise hw backward cum demented u & ur village ppl r.

Again I noticed dat u take style dodge Akwa ibom question of owing 'just a subsection' grin , may be u suddenly lost ur sight wen u got to dat part( google is ur friend, look it up baby grin ) werey omo komo!

Ode oshi oniranu cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appointment Of Adamu Adamu As Minister Of Education Is A Disaster – Prof Oyebode / The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me / Federal Govt.to Implement N5,000 Unemployment Pay In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.