Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship (8215 Views)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / I Need Your Candid Help! / Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Is it possible to mould a grown man into what you want? Please be cautious with this line of reasoning.

I dnt mean moulding ATTITUDE (which obviously can not change) but appearance.

Thanks
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

I dnt mean ATTITUDE (which can obviously not change) but appearance.

Thanks

Oh o.k. You welcome.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Your girls get the pennies. You Mean. cheesy

Lool.

They get copper and steel. I'm a nice guy and I can't be giving chics paper.

Copper and steel are more expensive than paper, innit? tongue
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

They get copper and steel. I'm nice guy and I can't be giving chics paper.

Copper and steel are more expensive than paper, innit? tongue

Yeah nice guy. tongue
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Yeah nice guy. tongue

That's my android. wink

Now, come give papi a hug and a kiss. tongue
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ujoan:

Please ooh, how old are you (no offence) . . . . you sound really naive!

This old friend of yours is just playing on your emotions, and I'm very surprised you are falling for it. I bet all he's really after is your 'down-below' . . . having dreamt about it for so long.

If he loves you the way he claims to, how come he didn't snatch you up the second you broke up with your ex undecided You gave him green light, not once, but twice and he 'pretended' not to notice . . . . but yet he looooooooooves you so much, doesn't deserve you, will never forget you bla bla bla!

That guy has moved on, maybe even married and is only stringing you along to know if he can taste your forbidden fruit.

Please let him go, FORGET him and focus on your future.

You really think I sounded naive? Anyway, the story is a very long story I just had to brief it so I wouldn't bore u people. But I know if you can read meanings to this short write-up you wouldn't say that.
I am in my late 20s and all through my life I have always been scared when I hear that word marriage, I had opportunities to get married but i turned them down, but I realised whether I like it or not I will get married then I should start making up my mind, so for now marriage is not on my agenda, it's a vision #2017, just though I need to start making up my mind.
I never for once gave him green light, not even when I broke up with my BF I only took him as a friend and an adviser and since I didn't answer him then, I have even never in my life thought about giving him a chance not until now, if he was after my "down-bellow" as you said, he would have gotten it since I was there cos we were always together, slept in his house so many times I can't remember (on the same bed). That made me respect him a lot but I never thought of having anything intimate to do with him.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's my android. wink

Now, come give papi a hug and a kiss. tongue

smiley smiley
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

smiley smiley

Hmm...where's my kiss? sad

Err...why did you check my DP?

You wanted to see the new humongous batty I've got on there, no? grin

I'm a born again Christian now - the old has gone with the old. It's a new dawn. cool
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hmm...where's my kiss? sad

Err...why did you check my DP?

You wanted to see the new humongous batty I've got on there, no? grin

I'm a born again Christian now - the old has gone with the old. It's a new dawn. cool

Yeah i thought i will see your preferred type. grin

Now that you are born again i feel happy for you renewing your mind and all that. smiley
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by enomakos(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
emerged01:

By your question, I know where you are ending to,"sex". Sex is one of those things but it cant make a marriage last in the absence of fear of God.
YES! it is the fear of God in the life of both parties that will create undying love in their relationship. If you have the fear of God,you won't cheat on your partner. it is only the fear of God on both parties that guarantee a happy home.
no no no my friend i am not talking about sex

any one can pretend to have the fear pof God

do you think those who cheats does not have the fear of God?

Pastors and imams cheats too and are you saying they don't have the fear of God?
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by enomakos(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

You really think I sounded naive? Anyway, the story is a very long story I just had to brief it so I wouldn't bore u people. But I know if you can read meanings to this short write-up you wouldn't say that.
I am in my late 20s and all through my life I have always been scared when I hear that word marriage, I had opportunities to get married but i turned them down, but I realised whether I like it or not I will get married then I should start making up my mind, so for now marriage is not on my agenda, it's a vision #2017, just though I need to start making up my mind.
I never for once gave him green light, not even when I broke up with my BF I only took him as a friend and an adviser and since I didn't answer him then, I have even never in my life thought about giving him a chance not until now, if he was after my "down-bellow" as you said, he would have gotten it since I was there cos we were always together, slept in his house so many times I can't remember (on the same bed). That made me respect him a lot but I never thought of having anything intimate to do with him.

Thanks for your contribution.
u sleep in the same bed with a man many times and not happened?
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Yeah i thought i will see your preferred type. grin

Now that you are born again i feel happy for you renewing your mind and all that. smiley

Loool. What's my preferred type? And this is me thinking ya complete package was my preferred choice. Oh well.

I got born again a few months ago after discovering that lusting over strippers and chics with big batty and spraying dem paper was bad investment. Hence I started giving them copper and steel - and I created a new reality for myself. Hehehehe.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by 5minsmadness: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:
I am at the point of making a choice that would determine my future (future partner) and I am kinda confused as well as trying not to be sentimental in my choice.

I met a guy in some years ago (2012) where I went to do my IT in another state, then I was in my 300 level, then he was doing his masters, this guy loved me so much that he couldn't hide it, we were friends and later he told me his intentions, I told him am in a relationship (my BF was abroad) and I can't afford to be unfaithful neither would I want to break up with him cos he has done nothing wrong, he begged me so much that he was ready to do anything to have me, he comes to me sometimes and as he is begging tears would roll down his eyes, I wouldn't know when I would join him in crying too (lol). I later realised I had feelings for him but I had to control it. At a point my boyfriend was suspecting something going on between me n the guy so I had a chat with my bf and I said so many things (so many bad things to nail him, how he talks, speaks, not too fine, as in the conversation was nailing) about the guy to him to cover up, unluckily for me I begged him to help me with something in my mail so gave him my password, he then read my chat with my BF (everything), I saw him later and he couldn't hold it but tell me what he saw (he was crying, saying, y are u using my weaknesses against me?) I couldn't but join him to cry n told him I had to do it cos my BF was suspecting we r having an affair since we r always together. I then apologised and he said no problem but conscience kills me every time am around him (guilty conscience). He believed so much in me and tell me every time "you are a blessing to anybody that comes across you, you are a great girl" Even with all that he did not change to me, he tried and tried to make me realised that he loved me so much but it was all a NO for me. the day I was to leave he met me n cried seriously and told me he would never forget me even if he gets married to his wife, I would always be in his mind and that he know he doesn't deserve me. And if not that I was extremely careful I would have dated him. So since 2012 till date he still calls me, he is now a lecturer in one of the federal universities.

2013 I and my (abroad) BF broke up and I informed him abt it, he didn't say anything, 2014 I started dating another guy during service, I told him he still didn't say anything abt it. Now my relationship is a year and my BF too is a loving n caring person I like him so much, he is an IBO guy. After service I came back to lagos and since then it's been a long distant relationship and it's been going on well and fine. And I have tried my best to be focused and keep away from everyone that comes my way, cos I have so many people on my neck but I do make them understand nothing can happen. Though I have an attitude, once am in a relationship anyone that comes my way is irrelevant no matter status I can never change my mind unless my relationship crashes and I do make sure the fault would not be from me.

Some weeks ago this my long time friend called me, an argument came up and I didn't even want to hear him out, all of a sudden I realised he was crying on phone saying it's because I know he loved me so much am treating him so bad. When I heard that, I felt sober and guilty and thought about everything that even with everything I have done to this guy he never gave up.

I want to get married now, my BF doesn't talk about marriage and every time I bring it up he tries to cover it up, and I know he loves me too.

So I thought about it that I should give this guy a trial, but I dnt want to make a costly mistake and like my mum tells me "marry someone that loves you not someone you love"

Please I need your candid advice and please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Marry the crying boyfriend!
He truly loves you!
After all these years you were still able to make him cry...
He was still able to declare his love for you...
Even when u said u had broken up your relationship he didn't rush in so it wouldn't look like he wanted to take advantage of you... Although now it seems that plan backfired.
If he is still single start seeing him again. Get into his life and see if he has changed in character towards you. If he hasn't then for goodness sake marry him.
Choose HIM!
Please... cry cry cry sorry, I'm... cry dammit...

2 Likes

Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by duduade: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
NOBODYY:
Some nairalanders think we don't have sense for real

He's crying...A guy..hin dey craze

This ur fiction no try...next time add more spice
LMAOOOOOOO
NO MIND AM... When he isn't a borehole....
CRY CRY BABIES......

1 Like

Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
enomakos:
u sleep in the same bed with a man many times and not happened?

SERIOUSLY, you wouldn't believe it. That's y I respect him so much, so it's not that he was after having Sex with me, if not he would have at least forced me into it out of my negligence.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Marry the crying boyfriend!
He truly loves you!
After all these years you were still able to make him cry...
He was still able to declare his love for you...
Even when u said u had broken up your relationship he didn't rush in so it wouldn't look like he wanted to take advantage of you... Although now it seems that plan backfired.
If he is still single start seeing him again. Get into his life and see if he has changed in character towards you. If he hasn't then for goodness sake marry him.
Choose HIM!
Please... cry cry cry sorry, I'm... cry dammit...

Thanks a bunch for your contribution.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. What's my preferred type? And this is me thinking ya complete package was my preferred choice. Oh well.

I got born again a few months ago after discovering that lusting over strippers and chics with big batty and spraying dem paper was bad investment. Hence I started giving them copper and steel - and I created a new reality for myself. Hehehehe.

Lol.

As long as you are good with your new reality. Happy for you.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 1:19am On Nov 20, 2015
andromida:

Lol.

As long as you are good with your new reality. Happy for you.

Android, you've to be part of this new reality by fire by force...I've got more than enough copper and steel for you. grin
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Android, you've to be part of this new reality by fire by force...I've got more than enough copper and steel for you. grin

I shall not live by copper and steel alone. grin
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
andromida:

I shall not live by copper and steel alone. grin

Looool.

Okay, let me add mutumbo to the list. Three for the price of one.

Deal or no deal? Lol
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by enomakos(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

SERIOUSLY, you wouldn't believe it. That's y I respect him so much, so it's not that he was after having Sex with me, if not he would have at least forced me into it out of my negligence.
if it is true,i am happy to hear that

that is a rare being
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by tpiadotcom: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
So what prevented you from dating the second guy after you broke up with the first guy and before you started dating the third guy?
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool.

Okay, let me add mutumbo to the list. Three for the price of one.

Deal or no deal? Lol

Hehehehehe.

No deal. tongue
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
So what prevented you ftom dating the second guy after you broke up with the first guy and before you started dating the third guy?

My issue is that once I say no to anything I don't go back on my words, that was why I even never thought/it never crossed my mind sef that I can have a relationship with him, I only took him as my very good friend not until the last time he called me.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
andromida:

Hehehehehe.

No deal. tongue

Looool.

Err...let me add a wonderful massage of ya complete package with my amazingly soft palm to the list. 4 for the price of 1.

Deal or no deal?
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Bolade005: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
So what prevented you from dating the second guy after you broke up with the first guy and before you started dating the third guy?
Thank you for this question. I seriously doubt the OP loves this cry cry man cos if she does, she would have jumped into a relationship with the cry cry man the minute she broke up with the first guy. Only someone who is intellectually lazy to think would not know the reason why the OP is now considering the cry cry man. Smh
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool.

Err...let me add a wonderful massage of ya complete package with my amazingly soft palm to the list. 4 for the price of 1.

Deal or no deal?

Amazingly soft fingers mmmmmm. Still not inspired. cheesy tongue

If this is all you got No deal. tongue tongue
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by Shymm3x: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
andromida:

Amazingly soft fingers mmmmmm. Still not inspired. cheesy tongue

If this is all you got No deal. tongue tongue

Blimey!

Anyway, I think "I got five on it" now.

I just remembered that I've got an Island somewhere in Neverland. Hehehehe

Add that to it and it's going to be 5 for the price of 1.

Deal or no deal? tongue

Shyte, even this offer has a classic soundtrack to it - enjoy. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhhSd9q_wZk
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
barbiegirl4luv:
Closed
Are u married now??
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u married now??

Abi?

OP said she wanted to marry in 2017.
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by PuZZyNegro: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
barbiegirl4luv:
Closed

Tell us the happy ending
Re: Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Tell us the happy ending

I didn't marry anyone of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. / Full Meaning Of Husband And Wife..check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.