Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? (2562 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by nsiazu: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please please please and please am begging you don't open this page and scroll down to see the picture here if you aren't up to 20years and above. I saw this picture on my friend's phone and its a birthday cake. I was so terrified and decided to hear your views.

All the adults minds in the house, If you are presented with this cake as a surprise on your birthday in front of well wishers. What will you do? Will you eat the cake? If you will eat the cake, where will you take the 1st slice from? Be honest ooh!

Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Same old shittt angry

1 Like

Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
haahahaha...the pvssy hairs na forest oh.
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
What sort of evil is this. Immorality at the highest peak. I will not eat or accept such cake because whoever makes it is not of God but an agent of Satan the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by nsiazu: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
What sort of evil is this. Immorality at the highest peak. I will not eat or accept such cake because whoever makes it is not of God but an agent of Satan the devil.
Nice answer
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by Adasun(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yaach!!! cry
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by ezeonline2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omo cake na cake oooo..... grin I go chop am for real starting with the poooooooy cheesy
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by tobe4real(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
you Nigerians are just something else!so religious yet so wicked.so agent of satan bakes cake too huh?where is your sense of humour.for jokes
POWEROFPEACE:
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by adedayourt(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Y IS THE COVER OF JOYSTICKS ALWAYS LIGHTER DAN THE BODY undecided
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by fredleo95(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
LOL....WELL>>>>> sad sad wink
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by nqueensy: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
if the cake was made inform of a leg, the baker would be an agent of God abi? Or is it not God that created those parts of the body or that baking cake in those forms is devilish?
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Same old shittt angry
Just a different story line....
Re: Adults Only (20+): Would You Eat This Cake? by gebest: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
u should't have opened the page in d first place.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real Or Is It Just Me ? / Vote For Your Best 2015 Soft-sex Season Film. / Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.