Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Levi Johnston Tells His Story - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Levi Johnston Tells His Story (1471 Views)

Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. / Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World / Russian Leader Tells His Top Generals To Prepare For World War Iii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2009
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 3:07am On Apr 07, 2009
Interesting interview. Looks like the same issues every family has besides the Press!
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2009
my good friend bill o'reilly and one of his colleagues had a pop at the dude then they took a little swipe at tyra banks.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Hauwa1: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
2012, here we come. Go Palin cheesy
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
lol, these holy republicans sef grin
the party of god is full of stories grin grin

premarital sex was happening under her nose and she pushed it under the carpet. so much for the holy party. may be she should change party and join the party of sinners where we full ground cheesy

to be fair, it is not her fault but for her to stand as a party of god and use such an affair politically is shameful to say the least.

meanwhile, if the republican party will nominate her for 20I2 i will contribute to their campaign grin it would be such a gift to PRESIDENT BARRAK HUSSEIN OBAMA cheesy
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 4:00am On Apr 10, 2009
@pres-elect,

Let us put your response in a more glonbal perspective.  I have learned from Rush that sometimes, the best way to reveal an absurdity is to be absurd.  Let's get down to business.

lol, these holy republicans sef
the party of god is full of stories
This God sef.  He is full of stories innit?. 

premarital sex was happening under her nose and she pushed it under the carpet. so much for the holy party. may be she should change party and join the party of sinners where we full ground
Adam and Eve were eating the apple under his nose, and He just looked away and let it happen.  Maybe He should just become lawless like the rest of us.

to be fair, it is not her fault but for her to stand as a party of god and use such an affair politically is shameful to say the least.
Of course it is not God's fault that Adam and Eve ate that apple. However, for Him to set up a relifgion and expect the rest of us to live holy when even our ancestors missed the mark is shameful to say the least.

meanwhile, if the republican party will nominate her for 20I2 i will contribute to their campaign   it would be such a gift to PRESIDENT BARRAK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Meanwhile, if Christians will continue to declare that this God is the saviour, I will blend in with them in hope that they will not see my hypocrisy and the blow I will deal to their cause from within.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
ooops lipsrsealed  i'm so sorry embarassed  i underestimated the holiness of the republicans. . . .

i didnt know sarah palin can be compared to God undecided . . my bad grin grin grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
@pres-elect,

ooops i'm so sorry i underestimated the holiness of the republicans. . . .

i didnt know sarah palin can be compared to God . . my bad
Is it out of place to compare a child with his/her father?

Besides, I am sure you got my point. Mission accomplished.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2009
yea, i got your point, the republicans are as holy as god.
mission accomplished this reminds me of someone. . another holy prophet of republican politics grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2009
Bush. cheesy
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2009
ahaaaa. . . that was his name cheesy

tayo listens and is influenced not only by rush, but also palin and bush grin grin grin that guy must be very wise and holy grin grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2009
including his gods - rush limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Michelle Malkin, Ann coulter, Joe the non-plumber . . .
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
lol, comedian rush limbaugh grin grin grin

i'm sure karl rove is also one of his mentors grin grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
I may listen to some of the people you mentioned but they are not my god. The liberals revealed their worship of men by the public example your god, Obama revealed recently. I hope you two were watching and learned very well how to bow to your liberal gods when next you see them.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
democrats dont believe in god. remember? we are godless, gay, liberals from the drive-by media. innit? cheesy
we love abortions but somebody else loves the death penalty

we are godless, how come u manufactured a god for us. grin

anyway, if anyone of u is tired of a gun trotting, death penalty loveing, war mongering godly holy messages, let the person come over to the godless world and enjoy some sin cheesy

meanwhile. . HUSSEIN RULES grin and godly no-gree-no gree party cries out tongue
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2009
@pres-elect,

Of course they don't believe in god - as a political philosophy. Yet they go to church, mosques and pray. Talk about hypocrisy on steroids. To those of us who know that it is second nature for liberals to say one thing and do another, we can see the shizophrenia fully expressed in the liberal son-of-god, Obama. The god being the Kind of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
nooooooooooooooooooo . . . they have no god. if they had a god, they would have gone to their god long ago, if nothing else, just to piss hannity off would be good enough grin grin grin grin i'll love to see those guys explode cheesy

if saudi king was god, hussein will go to saudi arabia and prostrate flat on the floor. and he may soon do so grin but he'll not bos to the british monarch grin grin only oil loaded saudis grin grin grin but he wont b/c democrats are godless

unlike republicans who carry guns to church grin grin grin to protect their god grin grin grin grin their god needs protection grin grin grin
i'm gonna enjoy the next 4yrs, grin ;Dif i live, God willing . . .ooops, i'm supposed to be godless grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by bawomolo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@pres-elect,

Of course they don't believe in god - as a political philosophy. Yet they go to church, mosques and pray. Talk about hypocrisy on steroids. To those of us who know that it is second nature for liberals to say one thing and do another, we can see the shizophrenia fully expressed in the liberal son-of-god, Obama. The god being the Kind of Saudi Arabia.

Your hate of liberals is reaching Sean Hannity and Buchannan levels. Ted kennedy is Catholic an a Liberal. the idea that Liberalism is a God-less philosophy is laughable.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
abeg bro laugh small jare. these republicans worry. na b4 the election i been de vex but since obama trounced them, na laugh i de laugh them now. they are sooooo delusional grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
@bawomolo,

Your hate of liberals is reaching Sean Hannity and Buchannan levels. Ted kennedy is Catholic an a Liberal. the idea that Liberalism is a God-less philosophy is laughable.
]I thought you were smarter than this. You ,mean you can't identify sarcasm when you see one?
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@pres-elect,

As if Bush didnt have his face permanently plastered to King Fahd's ass.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
only bush? his father nko? but no one will talk about it. . . . . ok

not only did he kiss his ass, he channelled US policy toward him grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
@davidylan,

As if Bush didnt have his face permanently plastered to King Fahd's ass.
And I can see that Obama has put his face right where Bush took it off. Who is smelling the royal ass now, especially in public?
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by bawomolo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2009
my bad man, i see you were messing around with pres-elect
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,
And I can see that Obama has put his face right where Bush took it off. Who is smelling the royal ass now, especially in public?

ok, bush did his own in the bedroom huh? i guess he must have done many things grin
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
@bawomolo,

my bad man, i see you were messing around with pres-elect
No wahala. Yes I was indeed.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
@pres-elect,

ok, bush did his own in the bedroom huh? i guess he must have done many things
No. You mistake him for Clinton!
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,
And I can see that Obama has put his face right where Bush took it off.  Who is smelling the royal ass now, especially in public?

Exactly, which is why i'm wondering why u and other rethuglicans are just noticing that most US presidents have had their faces glued to the Saudi ass for so long. If Obama refused to kiss the floor the Sauds walk on, were would you perenially complaining rethugs get your oil?

Drill baby drill.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by 4Play(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2009
Why are people even comparing Bush's obsequiousness towards to the Saudis with Obama's? On a symbolic level, Obama's valet act towards the Saudi king, which surpasses anything Bush or any other President ever did towards the King, is a taste of things to come.

The US is about to embark on a tour de force of salad tossing in regards to the Arab world.
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by preselect(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@pres-elect,
No. You mistake him for Clinton!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

tayo i never knew you had this ability to make people laugh cheesy . . why not join glenn beck, the latest fox news clown. you'll earn a lot of money u know. and dont forget me o wink
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by TayoD1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2009
@pres-elect,

tayo i never knew you had this ability to make people laugh   . . why not join glenn beck, the latest fox news clown. you'll earn a lot of money u know. and dont forget me o
Typical liberal.  Go earn your own money and not stand in wait to leech on those who have.  tongue
Re: Levi Johnston Tells His Story by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@pres-elect,
Typical liberal.  Go earn your own money and not stand in wait to leech on those who have.  tongue

Is that why Joe the non-plumber is earning his own by leeching on his 5 minutes of fame speaking to Obama on the campaign trail? I would have thought that as a republican he certainly rejected distributing the wealth. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! / South Africa: Xenophobia Still Smouldering / Us Navy Seals Has Done It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.