Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. (1294 Views)

Please Advice: What Car Should I Buy For Mom ? / I'm Confused On Which Car 2 Buy Betw Toyata Camry And Peugeot 406.pls Advice / Help!!! Confused On Which Car To Pick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Castos(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Toyota venza,
Toyota highlander,
Ford escape,
kia sportage,

FOR MY WIFE
Ford focus,
Toyota camry 2012.
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buy Toyota Camry 2007 LE for me Mr Castos
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by aaidel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
highlander and camry
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Castos:
In my state Anambra, some men married their wives through being connected to the girl and some also got married after being good friends/lovers. Some say that families that fall in the above first scenery have better married life and the love lasts longer why some disagree to agree with the other pattern with their own best personal reasons. One of these days I'll be joining the big boys, I want to know which part I should follow when am ready cos am still single .

Aug30 you were still single. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz a.k.a Jack Bauer grin
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Kashif(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Baaaaaad guy!
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Castos(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Nice one detective GAZZUZZ. As at the point of creating that thread, I already had a woman I knew through my friend. I made my status SINGLE because at that point I can still decide to drop the girl and things were moving fast. Rewind to 5days ago, I made my decision about her. I already know her family and she knows mine. Just know that am already putting things together (properties). As it stands, I don't have a ride yet. Thanks for your concern GAZZUZZ.
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by majalisa(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Castos:
Nice one detective GAZZUZZ. As at the point of creating that thread, I already had a woman I knew through my friend. I made my status SINGLE because at that point I can still decide to drop the girl and things were moving fast. Rewind to 5days ago, I made my decision about her. I already know her family and she knows mine. Just know that am already putting things together (properties). As it stands, I don't have a ride yet. Thanks for your concern GAZZUZZ.
pocket lawyer grin
Castos:
pocket lawyer
Re: Am Confused On Which To Buy For Myself And My Wife. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Mtcheww!

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. / Pls Help With Number Of A Good Mechanic In Ibadan For Volks Passat 2009 / How Much Will Driving Lessons Cost? (Lagos- Ikeja, Agege, Iyana ipaja, Abulegba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.