Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics (12270 Views)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by guydangerous(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I'm only saying the bitter truth
a truth is when you say something that the whole congregation can agree on,how many people can back you up on these your 'bitter truth' because from the look of things you are the only one complaining
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by MANDELApikin: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
All you hypocrites bashing the op knows what he's saying is true..fragile phone wiv 6months life span..no pre-installed gallery or music player..who does that..well the phone is not worth all the hype..they r still better phones like Samsung, Htc, even my opsson genesis x does marvellous job..
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by MrOra(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op and Co. Ranting about the phone just shows stupidity and lack of knowledge. You bought a phone without checking out the specs (not just camera and screen size o) because it was cheap now you're complaining. The phone is an ANDROID ONE PROJECT, LIKE A NEXUS RIP OFF OR JUNIOR BROTHER. Sincerely people who are knowledgeable would get this phone cause it a cheap hot cake so please don't carry your bad Bele and spoil their market. Thumbs up to infinix for landing the deal. The way you're yabbing infinix forgetting that this is also a GOOGLE project.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by encryptjay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

U too talk kiss
You too observe grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Justice28(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
then you are dullard
Where were you when God was giving people sense? undecided
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Justice28(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
MANDELApikin:
All you hypocrites bashing the op knows what he's saying is true..fragile phone wiv 6months life span..no pre-installed gallery or music player..who does that..well the phone is not worth all the hype..they r still better phones like Samsung, Htc, even my opsson genesis x does marvellous job..
Another clueless IDIOT undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by therealesttin(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
In Yoruba, OP's Monicker means what?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by MANDELApikin: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Justice28:

Another clueless IDIOT undecided
PIG angry if u don't know how to talk, leave..i only talk to matured minds..go back to sucking ya mamas tit..PIG. Don't quote me ion have time for Lil PIGs
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Ehimzy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
people like you are the reason why these Chinese companies keep producing wack phones in Nigeria. Nobody is using this phone in all these Chinese countries. Do proper research and thank me
Oh boy you go like Daft o.... This phone was specially made for Google 's android one project for AFRICA. ....how will other people in the world be using it?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by RemyMartins(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
khalhokage:

If I had that phone for two days and showed you a screenshot of it, you'll rush to the market to buy it. The fun of android is how customizable it is.
Do you think this was how I bought this one?⤵

Mehn!!!! Which laucher is that?
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
RemyMartins:

Mehn!!!! Which laucher is that?

It's Nova o.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Ehimzy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
A lot of people have no idea about the android OS...all they know is simple server...rooting..tweaking Imei and flashing roms...and that's just the surface...phone has white screen...no gallery and video or music play...Google photos and play music are for what.. it's because you don't know the true feel of the android OS without customizations... tecno and others customize their phones...that's why you buy an F6 tecno phone which is supposedly kitkat but has no smart gestures. ......my people suffer for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
killzone:
wtf tecno h6.tecno h6 is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480 * 854. Internal storage of 8gb, Android 4.4 with no intention of OTA. So if I asked you to recommend a phone for me that's what u will recommend. Na wa oo
Lol, no be small nawa, I don see something today.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by killzone(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
khalhokage:

Lol, no be small nawa, I don see something today.
abeg help me tell the guy
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by invisibility: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
people like you are the reason why these Chinese companies keep producing wack phones in Nigeria. Nobody is using this phone in all these Chinese countries. Do proper research and thank me

Everyone is correcting your clear misconception and instead of accepting the clear fact you want to fight.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just got the infinix hot2 for my friend and this is why I think people are selling their infinix hot2. The phone interface is nothing to talk about. It's white as you will see below.
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2.
Another reason, it doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.

I WANTED TO ASK IF YOU'RE FOR REAL
UNTIL I NOTICED YOUR NAME: WISDOMKOSI. I'm sure it can also be "KOSI-WISDOM" (IN Yoruba 'Kosi' means 'NO').

Why are you and your likes trying so Hard to Discredit a Phone whose functionality and performance can compete favorably with Other Expensive phones when considering the Price?
I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Nokia Lumia Phone.
Recently someone bought Me an Infinix Hot note pro as a Gift. I can confidently tell You the Phone is Worthy of the Price and is performing excellently well.
Was even surprise when I learnt the Phone go for a meagre 29,500 naira...Ordinary would've assume the Price was more...
The only reason you could be right is if Your Own Infinix Phone was MADE IN KANO OR SAMBISA FOREST

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

I WANTED TO ASK IF YOU'RE FOR REAL
UNTIL I NOTICED YOUR NAME: WISDOMKOSI. I'm sure it can also be "KOSI-WISDOM" (IN Yoruba 'Kosi' means 'NO').

Why are you and your likes trying so Hard to Discredit a Phone whose functionality and performance can compete favorably with Other Expensive phones when considering the Price?
I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Nokia Lumia Phone.
Recently someone bought the Infinix Hot note pro for Me as a Gift. I can confidently tell You the Phone is Worthy of the Price and is performing excellently well.
Was even surprise when I learnt the Phone go for a meagre 29,500 naira...Ordinary would've assume the Price was more...
The only reason you could be right is if Yours was MADE IN KANO OR BORNO
First am not from Yoruba, so kosi in Igbo means another thing. So try to learn other people language and stop being naive. Secondly we are talking about hot2 not hot note pro.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ehimzy:
A lot of people have no idea about the android OS...all they know is simple server...rooting..tweaking Imei and flashing roms...and that's just the surface...phone has white screen...no gallery and video or music play...Google photos and play music are for what.. it's because you don't know the true feel of the android OS without customizations... tecno and others customize their phones...that's why you buy an F6 tecno phone which is supposedly kitkat but has no smart gestures. ......my people suffer for lack of knowledge
That's why you keep buying wack phones from this Chinese company
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
guydangerous:
a truth is when you say something that the whole congregation can agree on,how many people can back you up on these your 'bitter truth' because from the look of things you are the only one complaining
sometimes the truth bitters so much that the whole congregation will reject your message and start calling you names.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ehimzy:
Oh boy you go like Daft o.... This phone was specially made for Google 's android one project for AFRICA. ....how will other people in the world be using it?
dullard
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
First am not from Yoruba, so kosi in Igbo means another thing. So try to learn other people language and stop being naive. Secondly we are talking about hot2 not hot note pro.

I'm very Much aware of You not Been Yoruba... I only said in Yoruba Kosi means 'No'...mind U I'm not Yoruba too grin
And I know the Phone You're talking about that's why I said you and 'Your' likes. I've seen similar threads on NL in recent times trying so Hard to Discredit The INFINIX PHONES in general...GOT ME WONDERING IF YOU GUYS ARE PAID BY RIVAL COMPANY TO DO THIS CRITICISM

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

I'm very Much aware of You not Been Yoruba... I only said in Yoruba Kosi means No...mind U I'm not Yoruba too grin
And I know the Phone You're talking about that's why I said you and 'Your' likes. I've seen similar threads in recent time Discreding The INFINIX PHONES in general
Let me correct you again, I'm not in any way discrediting infinix phones. I'm currently using Infinix hot and I like the phone. But what I saw today on this phone today made me to dislike the phone. I will soon upgrade to infinix hot note pro but not this hot2
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by RuthlessAnalyst: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mr. Wisdomkosi
I just went through a post you posted before you went ahead to purchase the phone for Your Friend.
You asked for advice and You were adequately informed about the pros and cons of the Phone yet You went ahead to Buy it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2588770/want-buy-infinix-hot2-friend

WHY THE COMPLAIN NOW?
#justwondering

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by LeonMacJames(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just got the infinix hot2 for my friend and this is why I think people are selling their infinix hot2. The phone interface is nothing to talk about. It's white as you will see below.
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2.
Another reason, it doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.
oboi u have a problem , so u think pple are are selling just because the material ui is white, shey na infinitx own google. Go and complain to Eric Schmidt. It doesn't have a file manager , that is were u will know pple that have initiative. If what u are saying has any truth atall dat means pple using nexus 6 and 7 ought to start selling dia phones, cos the ui and ux are basically the same

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by LeonMacJames(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I'm only saying the bitter truth
the bitter truth is that pple and flexing and enjoying their phone while jealousy is worrying you. Samsung s6 is just 180k , go and buy and leave us alone. Opening thread any how , ( tufia)

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by oganology33(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
OP. stop mumuing yaself. itz even beta 4 me. I get 2 make ma choices with apps

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by guydangerous(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op abeg I no get your time,bye-bye

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Kennyflyair: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's probably the first android he's come across since 1909

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Donchyze(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tecno is the best
#Boomtime
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
People wey sabi dey enjoy the phone like madt, dead brains dey foam for mouth lol

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by pendusky(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
khalhokage:

If I had that phone for two days and showed you a screenshot of it, you'll rush to the market to buy it. The fun of android is how customizable it is.
Do you think this was how I bought this one?⤵

Uyo Dude? shocked
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'm soooooooo loving the phone! Op is drunk or something.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Storms UNILAG With HOT 30 Series Launch Concert / How To Use Glo BIS On Android Devices / Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.