Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics (12262 Views)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by lepuissant: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2015
please maro4u, may i please know the launcher you are using on your hot 2? please... it is so lovely... you can message me on obaniobodo@gmail.com
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by therealesttin(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just got the infinix hot2 for my friend and this is why I think people are selling their infinix hot2. The phone interface is nothing to talk about. It's white as you will see below.
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2.
Another reason, it doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.

OP this is very old news, and everyone who lives in Nigeria knows that you can simply download the OTA update and you will get all your stock File manager and gallery apps. If you know what Stock Android is, then you should know that's how it looks like.
If you have seen a google Nexus phone, you will know what I mean. And in case you want to sell your device abeg lemme know oooo.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i have used so many android phones but believe when I say this phone is not worth buying 20k. I can't even use it. Lollipop my feet

Actually I don't expect too much from a 20k phone. I'm not expecting a seller camera or ui. But for the background ui? That is stock android lollipop. Thought all u guys were screaming android one, u have it now why complain? Though I didn't expect a phone company to sell a phone without including at least a music player even if its Google play music. Some people prefer basic apps out of the box.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by omoalajah(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
So many issues with the infinix hot 2, it was originally said that it had 2gb is it ram?? but amazingly its just 1gb .... that's very bad, deceiving your clients
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by gingerman876: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
It also gets really hot sometimes... which is not good as far as i'm concerned
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Baddosneh: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
And the battery power drains really fast, especially when you are playing games or switch on your mobile hotspot
gingerman876:
It also gets really hot sometimes... which is not good as far as i'm concerned
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by tecno4life(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
omoalajah:
So many issues with the infinix hot 2, it was originally said that it had 2gb is it ram?? but amazingly its just 1gb .... that's very bad, deceiving your clients
actually there is a 2GB RA and 1GB RAM version
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by tecno4life(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
amyvals:
@cyfer, d fone aint gud jare, stop lyin...y do u wanna sell it if itz dat gud lyk u portrayed it to be?

wait ooh, where u see say e wan sell am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.