Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics (12271 Views)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Mystiq25(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
This thread clearly shows that OP is a newbie to Android OS, otherwise he wouldn't complain about white background on Hot2 when he can easily change it with a new launcher.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
oganology33:

OP. stop mumuing yaself. itz even beta 4 me. I get 2 make ma choices with apps
name of launcher plz
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Maro4u(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
noobs INC. the phone is AWESOME
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Maro4u(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
mine

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by encryptjay(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kennyflyair:
It's probably the first android he's come across since 1909

You're wicked grin
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 3:33am On Sep 11, 2015
pendusky:

Uyo Dude? shocked
Yep

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by coolshegs10(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2015
khalhokage:

If I had that phone for two days and showed you a screenshot of it, you'll rush to the market to buy it. The fun of android is how customizable it is.
Do you think this was how I bought this one?⤵

pls sir.Wic phone is dis + launcher + theme? Thanks.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by crispgg: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Infinix Hot 2 is a Google Android one project. They stripped down all the bells and whistles and are selling it in only developing countries. It's an attempt by Google to ensure smartphones can be affordable to everyone around the world. That's why MTN is selling 1G of data for N500 to users of that device.

It's not a bad phone please. It was released that way on purpose. Take note.

Check the link for more info https://www.android.com/one/

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by BBP1: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2015
NL sort out this error stuff can't upload pix angry angry
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Oyetboy(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2015
LeonMacJames:
oboi u have a problem , so u think pple are are selling just because the material ui is white, shey na infinitx own google. Go and complain to Eric Schmidt. It doesn't have a file manager , that is were u will know pple that have initiative. If what u are saying has any truth atall dat means pple using nexus 6 and 7 ought to start selling dia phones, cos the ui and ux are basically the same
pls what's the name of the launcher and theme you are using?
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Ehimzy(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
That's why you keep buying wack phones from this Chinese company
..Oga the only phone I've bought from the so called Chinese company is the R7...after which I ported to Sony and Samsung... used an Xperia T3.. using an S5 now
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2015
coolshegs10:

pls sir.Wic phone is dis + launcher + theme? Thanks.

They're two different phones, the 1st one is HTC Sensation while the 2nd is Lenovo A3300HV both are using Nova launcher.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by driand(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Scarcitato:
That's why I hate Chinese fones. I luv my iPhone 4s wella
Dat iPhone 4s with 4" screen grin guy upgrade

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2015
OP you dey look?

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2015
khalhokage:
OP you dey look?
which luncher is this?
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:
Mr. Wisdomkosi
I just went through a post you posted before you went ahead to purchase the phone for Your Friend.
You asked for advice and You were adequately informed about the pros and cons of the Phone yet You went ahead to Buy it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2588770/want-buy-infinix-hot2-friend

WHY THE COMPLAIN NOW?
#justwondering
Because my friend insisted I should buy it
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
which luncher is this?
Nova launcher.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Kennyflyair:
It's probably the first android he's come across since 1909
i have used HTC, Samsung. So I'm just surprised that someone like could use this phone and boasting
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2015
khalhokage:

Nova launcher.
not bad
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by oganology33(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
markmira:
name of launcher plz
Go Launcher
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by ps3o(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2015
the UI is not bad. but if u feel u don't like it, u can port the ROM to a better one.
after I ported the stock rom, I have the best of everything on lollipop
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, dragnet
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by 44chux(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Scarcitato:
I borrowed my friend's own just to taste. Everything worked well but I couldn't get the smooth feel am used to with Samsung & HTC. I don't know if its the placebo effect, but I felt I finally found-out why these phones were cheap.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by LeonMacJames(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Oyetboy:
pls what's the name of the launcher and theme you are using?
nova and gel from play store
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by CYFER(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mine works fine..my battery life do last,i downloaded
file manager,video player,music player,VLC,e.t.c from playstore
so mine is just lik any other android phone so i dont knw wat u guyz are saying...Superb phone at nice price..Thumbs up infinix
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by WailingWailer00(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Any Android phone apart from Samsung Galaxy or Sony, HTC is a counterfeit
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by jworos(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Ds Op is a disgrace to Android users.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Cavemannn(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Scarcitato:

IPhone peasants looking for every reasons to brag again
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by encryptjay(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, dragnet
You well at all? You looking for front page with such useless thread.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by amyvals(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
CYFER:
Mine works fine..my battery life do last,i downloaded
file manager,video player,music player,VLC,e.t.c from playstore
so mine is just lik any other android phone so i dont knw wat u guyz are saying...Superb phone at nice price..Thumbs up infinix
@cyfer, d fone aint gud jare, stop lyin...y do u wanna sell it if itz dat gud lyk u portrayed it to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. / Tecno P5 Vs Gionee P2 / ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.