Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

7 Funny Awkward Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Funny Awkward Moments (1388 Views)

Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
1.such an awkward moment when your babe hugs a guy on the street as you guys are strolling

2.when your dad catches you romancing a girl in the siting room

3.when you are watching a romantic series with ur parents and it got to a sex scene

4.when your 'ugly' babe tells you"'m searching for my period"is she accusing u of theft?make she use google joor!

5.when at the peak of romance,she tells you"'m not in the mood"

6.when your d/ck is turgid(bulge)on ur booxer,and she tells you to get her a mirror.

7.when your friend accompanys you to ur bf's house,and he gave u phone"baby snap us"holding her tightly.lol jealous?
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Boring: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Never happened to me all these awkward moments except for no.3.
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sirthisthickkal: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Boring:
undecided
I Ave nothing to say, your moniker plus your emoji says it all. grin
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
sorry,i can only imagine how many injuries the guy sustained
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

I Ave nothing to say, your moniker plus your emoji says it all. grin
wetin concern em moniker with my post?
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by iPrevail(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
That awkward moment when you've angered your parents and they're seriously cautioning/advising you but you're struggling to hold down a fart undecided
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by alobright17(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Shm..... Never happened to you except no.3?do you know what you're even talking about?if 1 has happened to you why then saying it never happened to you except no.3 which is 1 out of the mentioned?Smh Smh Smh
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by NevetsIbot(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
that number three ehn!!! And 6!!! Ha!!!!

I witnessed em.. Hell!!
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by iPrevail(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
That awkward moment when your crush wants to tell you something but accidentally calls your best friend's name instead. angry
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sinaj(f): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
No 6 tho grin

That awkward moment wen u get pm frm a pretty nlder only to see pls Vote for me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by firstking01(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
That very weird and awkward moment when you 've finally find a girl you truely love and she loves you too, only for you to go church and God uses one brother to tell you that you should focus in serving Him and not let friends distract you embarassed
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
No 6 tho grin

That awkward moment wen u get pm frm a pretty nlder only to see pls Vote for me tongue
have you encountered no6 with ur crush?...ur eyes have commited a sacrilege lol
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstking01:
That very weird and awkward moment when you 've finally find a girl you truely love and she loves you too, only for you to go church and God uses one brother to tell you that you should focus in serving Him and not let friends distract you embarassed
my brother,better serve HIM,than to be part of the secular world
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by dollyjoy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
No 6 tho grin

cheesycheesy
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:
That awkward moment when your crush wants to tell you something but accidentally calls your best friend's name instead. angry
lol,aint weird tho...you said"ur crush"you haven't eloped with her...that ur friend,perhaps,has done the needful and u're still dwelling in the fantasy world
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sirthisthickkal: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wetin concern em moniker with my post?
some of the point you wrote up there are what we all experience on a daily basis, you coming to tell us that those moments are awkward is absolute nonsensical to me, it's boring and lack content and pls next time do well to spice it up with a little bit of humor. Besides, what emoji can we use to portray something that is boring other than this undecided
Good Afternoon.
grin
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Ok, heeded?
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Ok, heeded
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

some of the point you wrote up there are what we all experience on a daily basis, you coming to tell us that those moments are awkward is absolute nonsensical to me, it's boring and lack content and pls next time do well to spice it up with a little bit of humor. Besides, what emoji can we use to portray something that is boring other than this undecided
Good Afternoon.
grin
i admit ur criticism.the fact u encounter these things on daily basis doesnt mean we all do.it might be lame to you and apt/interesting to others."different strokes for different folks"...still pending for that ur interesting post that will generate traffic
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sirthisthickkal: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
i admit ur criticism.the fact u encounter these things on daily basis doesnt mean we all do.it might be lame to you and apt/interesting to others. "different strokes for different folks"...still pending for that ur interesting post that will generate traffic
oh I see, it's all about creating post and generating traffic, isn't it? To what end? To gain Popularity or the ladies? In the real world I have quite an amount of the two. I am not here to compete, hell no! Like you said "different strokes for different folks". I am just here to have e-fun, e-friend and e-foe and if you are still anticipating for me to drop a post, then you will have to wait for a very long long time... Enjoy your thread bro.
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

oh I see, it's all about creating post and generating traffic, isn't it? To what end? To gain Popularity or the ladies? In the real world I have quite an amount of the two. I am not here to compete, hell no! Like you said "different strokes for different folks". I am just here to have e-fun, e-friend and e-foe and if you are still anticipating for me to drop a post, then you will have to wait for a very long long time... Enjoy your thread bro.
alright.we all have different temporaments,next time don't condemn one's post to avert insult.if it doesnt appeal to u,kindly f ^u c*k off ..have a nice day
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sirthisthickkal: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
alright.we all have different temporaments,next time don't condemn one's post to avert insult.if it doesnt appeal to u,kindly f ^u c*k off ..have a nice day
outch! I'm sorry I touched a nerve, pardon my blunt responses, I was trying to be nice. We all have different temperaments.
Have a nice day too.
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy
lol grin

Bubu dnt fart o!

Diz one u laffin like diz
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
have you encountered no6 with ur crush?...ur eyes have commited a sacrilege lol
lol tongue

Av repented sha
Re: 7 Funny Awkward Moments by Kingsley1000(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
lol tongue

Av repented sha
good,dont let your eyes lead u to sin again

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! / Photo: Can You Accept This Friend Request? / Wtf???..this Guy's A Badass!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.