Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... (59018 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
4 ways on how can you ask your man or boyfriend for money without him thinking you are a golddigger"

1. Ask him for money as a last resort. If you really need something and no friends are willing to help you out, then go to him and explain what you need the money for and how you will pay him back. Make sure you really talk it over because money can be a touchy issue in relationships. If you just want the money for something simple that you don't need right now, you have to wait it out until some money comes along and get it yourself.

2. ask him and tell him what you need it for also tell him you will pay him back when you get the money but guess you wouldnt do this alot?

3. If you need it for a good reason it shouldn`t be a problem.. Explain what you need it for..But if your just wanting money to get it then i would consider you a golddigger..I wouldn`t reccomend asking for it alot either.

4.Well, just tell him what it is you need the money for and
don't do it very often. I mean like, don't just ask him for
money and then go spend it on clothes or something like that.. use his money for useful things, like something you
really need.

Hope i helped?
Free to add yours.
Re: 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Some men won't bulge if they won't give.. No matter what!
Re: 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... by evanscheck(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice way to justify ways to eat ur "boyfriend" money... I was thinking at the u wud also write ways to make money if ur husband is nt giving u d money
Re: 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... by hertz9te(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
op why are you promoting laziness
Re: 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... by jolade29(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na explain full d 4 options

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Men And Women / PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.