Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (53476 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by streets2empire: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2018
According to a video shared by Ebalsblog, a lady was seen hitting her boyfriend repeatedly for alleging impregnating her room mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvum0sb_hgs
http://aftrending.com/girlfriend-beats-her-boyfriend-for-impregnating-her-room-mate-video/

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by streets2empire: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
This is a different twist usually the woman goes after the woman but this is different.Some people need self discipline and control.The guy and her room mate are not worth the lady's time.She should move on.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
The guy will be like see watin my di0k don cause cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin

She better beat his damn muddy yam! angry angry angry

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having a highblood pressure reading the thread...

12 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is a different twist usually the woman goes after the woman but this is different.Some people need self discipline and control.The guy and her room mate are not worth the lady's time.She should move on.
Yes they ain't worth her time but she wants to leave him with an unforgettable experience........so that he'll think twice before doing same with the next girl cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by donstan18: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
That guy is a disgrace to fertile men, this is what happens when you gym your preeq alone without attempting other muscular part of your body.

He had the bedmatics skills and strength to finger, tap and flog the ass of those ladies with his hands when they were giving him doggy style, but he couldn't use those same hands to defend himself from being beaten by a woman.

It's a brave and happy thing for man to be stronger than 7 women at a time during sex, but it's a disgrace to be beaten by a woman.

On behalf of **** and my two brothers, Don suck-pussay and Don otu-ocha , we'll sadly give our sympathy to the pregnant lady because of what her friend will do to her after dealing with her boyfriend.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having highblood reading the thread...oouuuff... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes they ain't worth her time but she wants to leave him with an unforgettable experience........so that he'll think twice before doing same with the next girl cheesy
Yes I hope she leaves a scar an unforgettable that cannot be healed so that he would think twice before cheating on another lady.The scar would serve as a reminder.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I hope she leaves a scar an unforgettable that cannot be healed so that he won't think twice to try and cheat another lady.The scar would serve as a reminder.
Maybe injure him on his head or foot would be nice wink

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Marshalxv(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol, that's what you get when you go about bragging to your friends about how sweet your boyfriend's cucumber is and how good he rides it, roomie just wanna have a taste of the lollipop �

15 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Marshalxv(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe injure him on his head or foot would be nice wink

That's a straight ticket to either remand home or prison.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by prechbills1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Im having highblood reading the thread...oouuuff... undecided
she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by kelish(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Issoke i cnt cum and kill myself, but the two both of them they mad nee!!
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by JasonScoolari: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiley The brilliant lady below me (Saff) just said it all... Read her comment and appreciate her with your ''Likes''

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Saff(f): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hurting him mentally would’ve done a better job. A simple smile and walking away would’ve left so many questions in his head, causing him mental trauma. Now that she’s finished hitting him, he’s probably thankful that he cheated on a crazy woman. You need to know how to control your emotions women please, theres so much power and control you’ll have from doing so.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes

Im not 16yrs old like you who is dying for damn likes & share boi... cool

Regardless of the gender i will state the same thing...I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING..

That man was irresponsible and heartless for sleeping with his gf's roommate...So YES! he deserves beating.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Gofwane(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
That guy is a complete pussee nigga for allowing a girl to hit him. No lady can ever try that with me even if i'm on a sick bed due a head to head collision with a train, i will still be physically strong to not allow such thing

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Schelube(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
That's what happen when you over hype ur bf.Not knowing that ur roomie dey interested. But what happens to walking away rather than hitting him. Not all guys can tolerate such beating. Even if na you born am, your are a gf not his mum.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by prechbills1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im not 16yrs old like you who is dying for damn likes & share boi... cool

Regardless of the gender i will state the same thing...I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING..

That man was irresponsible and heartless for sleeping with his gf's roommate...So YES! he deserves beating.

lady, the man isn't engaged or married to her... if he cheat then she should move on not playing useless games.. I pray you get beaten when you cheat... all these brushed" Asians on nairaland though

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

lady, the man isn't engaged or married to her... if he cheat then she should move on not playing useless games.. I pray you get beaten when you cheat... all these brushed" Asians on nairaland though

That's BS by saying they are not engaged or married....So, does it mean she needs to wait til they get married before she can beat his black ass?

Instead of praying for me, pray for ur own soul.U needed that badly when the devil fork ur azz too..

#NigerianYoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by prechbills1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

That's BS by saying they are not engaged or married....So, does it mean she needs to wait til they get married before she can beat his black ass?

Instead of praying for me, pray for ur own soul.U needed that badly when the devil fork ur azz too..

#NigerianYoot

hope you know you ain't young any more?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

hope you know you ain't young any more?

And so? U wanna commit suicide?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Marshalxv:
Lol, that's what you get when you go about bragging to your friends about how sweet your boyfriend's cucumber is and how good he rides it, roomie just wanna have a taste of the lollipop �
Don't mind them

The guy was evil

But don't they just overdo it sometimes and put you in harm's way
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ramanto(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
What i don't understand is, can't women say 'no'? Why didn't the roomie resist the guy? I don't understand how men always get blamed in issues as this.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by prechbills1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

And so? U wanna commit suicide?

Succubus finally got the message.

22 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
More like a big sister dealing with her lil bro...
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by nikkypearl(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Im having a highblood pressure reading the thread...
nd what kinda room mate will open her legs for a randy fellow
Awon omo irankiran !

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
nd what kinda room mate will open her legs for a randy fellow
Awon omo irankiran !

U better ask the side bitch... cool

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by nikkypearl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U better ask the side bitch... cool
i"ll pass.. Ain't no lazy youth tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by kalu61(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy will be like see watin my di0k don cause cheesy
I guess you like the cause of that problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.