Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106345 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Connect more with me on Facebook on how to invest in agricbusiness,the challenges and risks to face and how to mitigate them.
Like my page on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2016
The major advantage of plantain is once cultivated,it keeps generating cash for decades.
Start plantain now....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Pmike(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2016
hallo i av lands situated at ijebu ode and another at badagry...ll like to no ur location and also to know which ll b ok fr u to manage if am to start the plantain farming...whatapp ...08024161071
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Pmike(m): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2016
hallo i av lands situated at ijebu ode and another at badagry...ll like to no ur location and also to know which ll b ok fr u to manage if am to start the plantain farming...whatsapp ...08024161071
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Pmike:
hallo i av lands situated at ijebu ode and another at badagry...ll like to no ur location and also to know which ll b ok fr u to manage if am to start the plantain farming...whatapp ...08024161071
You can call 08164628081,08092034147
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's the best time to start plantain.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Good to go.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2817117/register-free-lifetime-agribusiness-coaching
When you know more,you are empower to do more with little.
Join the train and meet up with experts
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
It's all about plantain.....it's a must read thread for plantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Plantain business is the way.
Do plantain....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Join other investors and plantain farmers in our Plantain Farm estate to start earning sustainable income and enjoying the wealth and riches in plantain buiness
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Good morning my people.
Join other investors and farmers for this opportunity before it ends
https://www.nairaland.com/3011053/get-free-hybrid-suckers-up
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
The beauty of plantain is the ability to expand/regenerate itself within shortest period of time.
Nobody makes money if what they are doing cannot be expanded over a medium to long term period.
Reason for which plantain is a multiplier crop.
Invest in our plantain estate today
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
http://faraafrica.org/news-events/fara-supports-the-take-off-of-plantain-innovation-platform-in-nigeria-action-area/
This is the reason everyone must move from farmyard cultivation to large scale.
The best time to start is now.
#Invest in our Plantain estate
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by tunapawizzy: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
ijads:
@lesgupnigeria

Dear sir, please could you also send me your proposal too for one acre land. Thanks

modupeijaduola@gmail.com
@lesgupnigeria kindly forward d proposal to me....for 1 acre...cassava n plantain...thank u ololadebabs@gmail.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
tunapawizzy:

@lesgupnigeria kindly forward d proposal to me....for 1 acre...cassava n plantain...thank u ololadebabs@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Tosino123: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good evening lesgu, send me a business plan for one acre of plantain farm to this email abigealoladeji@gmail.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Only about 15% of the global banana and plantain production is involved in international trade; most production is consumed domestically.

The potential for plantain production in term of both local and export markets is very high.
#InvestInPlantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
With the current high demand for plantain products, its production must move away from small backyard farms, expand to bigger areas, and be able to effectively reach markets and end users.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Plantain can make you millions yearly.It is a goldmine and the reward is beyond imaginable.i have seen results and that's why you should read my plantain threads and follow me on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2016
If you’re still thinking about whether or not to invest in plantain business, you should stop thinking and make a decision today. My advice to you is – don’t delay. The industry is so full of potential, and moving so quickly that you risk being left behind.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is the money spinning crop.
#lets help you kickstart your plantain business.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Many people keep asking me which crop is good for them to invest in;
Any crop that can give you medium-long term harvests year in year out with no course to re-cultivating the land.
#ForTheAbsenteeFarmer#ForTheSeriousInvestor#DontLoseHardEarnedMoney#ProfitGuaranteed
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Your financial level will changed for the better with plantain farming business.
Its the best investment I have ever engage in....do plantain.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
This best way to get started is to have in depth knowledge about what you want to venture into and contacts of the people that will help you reach them.
My Facebook page www.facebook.com/waleagro will help you connect with experts and get innovative ideas on starting
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Let help you kickstart your plantain farm business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.