Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106336 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by austino01(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Are you interested in making millions in pig farm in 2017/ if yes there is a group that is presently giving out free lectures on how to start and be successful in pig farming you cant afford not to be in this group much to gain. send me a whatsapp request and i will be happy to put you in the group remember it is FREE. 2017 is your year to join the MILLIONAIRE CLUB.send request to +14042549461
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Do you know that you can create wealth and make huge success through agribusiness?
The right time to do that is now.
There is no other time than to get started.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3011053/get-free-hybrid-suckers-up
Join our plantain farm estate in Ogbomoso to access free suckers
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by mantosa(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello Chief,

Can I have your WhatsApp digits? I will like to discuss plantain investment with you. Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2017
mantosa:
Hello Chief,

Can I have your WhatsApp digits? I will like to discuss plantain investment with you. Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Reason many people are afraid to fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by austino01(m): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
The only way to our national,economic and individual prosperity is through agribusiness.
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by opobo007: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Hi, kindly send me a proposal for 1 hectare land and your charges for managing the farm. Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2017
https://plus.google.com/+YusuffGbengaAdewale/posts/3iBkWaWLdMJ
What you need to watch out for when starting plantain farming.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ijads: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dear sir,

Please I need a proposal for 10acres of plantain.

My email add modupeijaduola@gmail.com.

Thank you and God bless
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
OK.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2017

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Excuse is a life and time waster

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Do plantain.....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Check www.facebook.com/waleagro for information on starting a profitable Plantain farming business
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by dunasy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good evening op, please can you send a proposal for plantain farming on an hectare of land to wissythots@yahoo.com.
Guess you do consultations too, at what terms please?
Thank you
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by osita4ag: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please I need a comprehensive proposal with financial for plantain Plantation on 1 acre of land, many thanks. osita4ag@gmail.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2017
osita4ag:
Please I need a comprehensive proposal with financial for plantain Plantation on 1 acre of land, many thanks. osita4ag@gmail.com
Ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Happy Sunday people!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
A country which we cannot provide food for her citizens is in serious mess.
Let's embrace agribusiness.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
If our primary production level is not modernised, industrialisation would be far from us leaving our economy in shambles

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Go for your dream....act now!!!

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning people.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by xbanky1: 4:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls send proposal on 1acre of land for plantain plantation to bankolecollins@gmail.com.
I will appreciate, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.