Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. (2947 Views)

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by INTROVERT(f): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
She lives in a 5 bedroom twin duplex with her father and mother. The two wings are seperated with a barbed wire fence but with a pedestrian entrance linking both wings. She is aware that her father owns both houses but they only occupy one while the other has always been empty and unoccupied for many years. She has been noticing that her father enters that wing over the past 2 years twice or thrice a week with different kinds of bags.

Out of curiosity, she entered that wing one day and discovered that 2 rooms are filled with various bags containing copious amounts of naira and other hard currency. This cannot be real as her father is only a civil servant, so he must be laundering money for some politician or something else. She is now tied between moral obligation of reporting to authorities or the family ties that binds.
Should she turn a blind eye, should she ask her father how he has almost 2billion naira in cash at home or what should she do?

Mature comments please.
Mods move to appropriate section if needed.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
What if he got that money through some other means? ie Money rituals. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by NOBODYY: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Should i give you my account number so you can keep some dere??

2 Likes

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Beremx(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
The fear of Buhari's anti-corruption war has forced some political thieves and civil servants to turn their houses to banks. If you check the accounts of these thieves,you will be surprised they have nothing less than 10k in their account.

Introvert,I have nothing to say walahi!

7 Likes

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by dunkem21(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin The poster above me attributes it to "body language" meanwhile, the fairy tale story said two years back grin

Lalasticlala, abeg take this tales by moonlight to the cartoon section.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by histemple: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Maybe she should confront her dad first.

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by INTROVERT(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
The fear of Buhari's anti-corruption war has forced some political thieves and civil servants to turn their houses to banks. If you check the accounts of these thieves,you will be surprised they have nothing less than 10k in their account.

please say something on this... it's pressing
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by INTROVERT(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
JEGA01:
What if he got that money through some other means? ie Money rituals. undecided

He dosent do that o...
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Beremx(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

please say something on this... it's pressing
honestly,I dunno what to say.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by olafum1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
cool
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by 175(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
I smell. . . . . on the flip side, na body odour oooo
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by trillville(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
It would be silly for her to report her parents to efcc, so this should not be an option. It would also be morally wrong for her to let her dad keep his loot.

She should steal the money from her dad and give it to the poor, like Robin Hood.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by dunkem21(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
trillville:
It would be silly for her to report her parents to efcc, so this should not be an option. It would also be morally wrong for her to let her dad keep his loot.

She should steal the money from her dad and give it to the poor, like Robin Hood.

..and come back for more like Oliver Twist grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Benedict44(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
since she dont have the courage to ask her dad about the money , she should go ahead and report her dad as a good daughter she is...
.your type is what makes some parents to regret having children...Image you even entered the house out of curiosity ...what if you saw another thing there...

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by INTROVERT(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
trillville:

ha grin

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by clevadani: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Which kind lie be dis? How she take count 2 billion?

9 Likes

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why would she report her father to d efcc? Who does that?

Introvert I suggest she takes her own share.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by dunkem21(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
clevadani:
Which kind lie be dis? How she take count 2 billion?

I don't want to dissect the lies into L.C.M ..but I can't stop laughing since somebody said it is the super effect of "body language" grin

Have you heard the story about the Tortoise and the Cheetah
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by INTROVERT(f): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
She lives in a 5 bedroom twin duplex with her father and mother. The two wings are seperated with a barbed wire fence but with a pedestrian entrance linking both wings. She is aware that her father owns both houses but they only occupy one while the other has always been empty and unoccupied for many years. She has been noticing that her father enters that wing over the past 2 years twice or thrice a week with different kinds of bags.

Out of curiosity, she entered that wing one day and discovered that 2 rooms are filled with various bags containing copious amounts of naira and other hard currency. This cannot be real as her father is only a civil servant, so he must be laundering money for some politician or something else. She is now tied between moral obligation of reporting to authorities or the family ties that binds.
Should she turn a blind eye, should she ask her father how he has almost 2billion naira in cash at home or what should she do?

Mature comments please.
Mods move to appropriate section if needed.

lalasticlala please comment too
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by StOla: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
She should set the house on fire.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

He dosent do that o...
do you expect him to tell you he did that?

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Elxandre(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Interesting story.

I would like to see responses to this thread, fiction or not.

If na "Tiwa savage finally gets a butt implant" now, e for don nack front page. smiley

Introvert, how are you?
You finally resigned from first to commentus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by pomide(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
smh... what is moral obligations??
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by CharlesPhc: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
She has been noticing that her father enters that wing over the past 2 years twice or thrice a week with different kinds of bags.

Assumption Number 1
Lets say he enters that room twice a week with N1,000,000.00 (N1m) each day, he would have kept (2days/week X 4weeks (a month) X 24months (2 years) = N192,000,000.00

Findings: No politician would consistently give your dad N2m every week for 2 years.

Assumption Number 2

Findings: Lets increase the sum to N5m thrice a week (N5m X 3 X 4 X 24) = N1,440,000,000.00 (N1.4b)

Again no politician would consistently give your dad N5m thrice every week

I believe your dad must be a member of an Occultic society where he has sold his soul in exchange for evil wealth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by haqueurate(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Introvert, pls report you father quick quick o!
Otherwise when the thing happen ( them catch am, jail am) you wont have time for nairaland o, not to say ftc grin
Intro.. the poster below dont like you kiss
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enjoy it while it lasts!!... Reporting your dad to EFCC would be putting your life @risk. My advice is to report it to your mum or any close family member. If she's aware then find a way to confront your dad... But don't report to any authority since you are not sure of the source.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by mykemiley(f): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mind ur business.....leav ur papa alone.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na wao
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by drmikeadams(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Take note of all the monickers here,,bring the money here and share every bory here...God will reward u

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Ballmer: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Where do you live ? Address with detailed description would be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by M4gunners: 4:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Beremx:

She said She notice that her Father has been entering there since over two(2)years. Since when is your Buhari the president of Nigeria? Tell him to remember the school Children he promised meal first.

1 Like

Re: Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 05, 2015
It's obvious the man in question is the OP's dad.

¤singing¤, Intovert, I love you pass my mother... I'm gonna drink rat poison if you don't love me back, I mean financial love.gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! / Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive / Yoruba Were In World’s Best Universities When Usman Dan Fodio Was Still Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.