Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,221 members, 7,825,845 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation (5747 Views)

Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo / If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by snakie86: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
HCF:
@OP. Hmmm,stuffs like this remind me of the passage of time.

I remember how,in d public primary school i attended, we (the Primary One class) read those particular lines after the teacher from the ALAWIYE textbook,just like yesterday!.

Some of my favourite stories from other Alawiye text books were Awòràwò, Àlàdé hu'wo, Okùnrin Ojo( Coward)...etc...I miss those days sha.. wink

Àlàdé hu'wo.........Story and lesson learnt still in my head just like yesterday
Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by olu4life(m): 2:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Op, thanks for that

Alawiye was always on point then

Who said they didn't use it in private school? undecided it was used in my own school o, very private for that matter. Or which books was used for your yoruba classes then
Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
That is good. It is my pleasure to meet you.
mine too!
Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by prettyangel10(f): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
yes oo,, u remember Telematch, super ted, doctor who and that choco milo advert then?

I remember telematch, some mothers do have them( spencer), rentaghost: Mr. claypole, davenport and mumford (three crazy human beings) doctor who, i hate that program like mad, scares me a lot, there was one program too; American boy, lost in London, children's variety with Comfort Okoronkwo on N.T.A, so much......
Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by inventor432(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
For your printing and cudtomise works,call us on
08050650745 or whatsapp on 08181750575
Re: If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation by essenceplus: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alawiye Jesu cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. / -- / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.