Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. (5450 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. / Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt] I have been stalked by a man who I ve never met and he was sending me messages that he was going to marry me.
He kept sending me annoying messages with random numbers and told me he would show up at my house with his family and I had no choice but to marry him.
I eventually had enough. I warned him to keep his distance, then I changed my phone number for good.
Have you ever been stalked? Please feel free to share your experiences on here. Cheers.[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by broxymall(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol, countless times still now, i still just wonder why

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by broxymall(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
I have been stalked by a man who I ve never met and he was sending me messages that he was going to marry me.
He kept sending me annoying messages with random numbers and told me he would show up at my house with his family and I had no choice but to marry him.
I eventually had enough. I warned him to keep his distance, then I changed my phone number for good.
Have you ever been stalked? Please feel free to share your experiences on here. Cheers.
you didnt complete it.. what happened next
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
lol, countless times still now, i still just wonder why
tell me about one experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:

you didnt complete it.. what happened next
he couldn't call or text me anymore, that was the end of Solomon Grundy!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by sinaj(f): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cme to read comments

Dunno why my lying memory is taking tym to boot
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
sinaj:
Cme to read comments

You wanna lie baby? Don't even dare!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by broxymall(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
he couldn't call or text me anymore, that was the end of Solomon Grundy!
why didnt you give in?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2015
broxymall:

why didnt you give in?
A man who I ve never met, spooky as ever, his phone never rings when I try calling any of the numbers he sends me texts with. He was a mental case. Said he was divorced and had kids.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2015
I Thank God for his blessings,love & mercy. I thank him for a wonderful Gift,a Gift of life....... Friends I'm +1 today

oya make una appreciate me 50 likes grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 11, 2015
Chiadikaobi:
I Thank God for his blessings,love & mercy. I thank him for a wonderful Gift,a Gift of life....... Friends I'm +1 today

oya make una appreciate me 50 likes grin
Happy Birthday. God bless you. Now contribute to our topic.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by cruzyteejay(m): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2015
have not experienced such tho.........but am still wondering what this FP is all about
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 11, 2015
It's debilitating, and scary 'cause you're always expecting the worst, and in a constant state of worry that leads to bouts of fear. Learn the art of self defense, and how to 'play' with pocketknives, pepper-spray, and firearms. Increase your security. Let people know (friends, family, etc). Inform the authorities, if possible. Cut off all contact with said stalker, and keep account.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Vikky014(f): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2015
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2015
a man stoop so low just to fraternize with you,and you're forming?,doesnt show courtesy...................when you must gotten to 30,thats when u will know how imperative the stalking is to you.........
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2015
OMG, scariest experience ever. It started with never ending phone calls after I broke up with him. One minute he'd call just to call me the most horrible names. Telling me he never loved me. Yanno, hurtful things. Next thing, 5 minutes later, he'd call to apologise & to tell me he still loved me. Other days he'd call only to go off on me & tell me he never wants to speak to me again. Days later I'd get a call with him telling me not to get too big headed, he still didn't wanna speak to me, only wanted to hear my voice. That's when I started to notice he was volatile emotionally & that maybe I should change my number. When I changed my number that's when he started showing up in person, scaring the hell out of me one night when he appeared behind a tree. It was really late at night & I was from my waitressing job. He said he wanted to make sure I didn't bring men from work. This guy did everything you can think of, including stealing my clothes from the washing line. I don't have proof he did it but the jeans & top that were missing were what I wore when we 1st met. So yeah, I still suspect he did it. I still shudder when I think about what he might have done with the clothes. Did he wear them? Ha! Anyway, I just had to get a protection order & moved in with a friend just to feel safe from the nut.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Mehnnn! Don't wish for anyone to go through this kind of stuff,its so scarry!

Back in school a guy called my phone and started threatening me about having nacked pictures of me and a man and how he was going to paste them all over school,I was like shocked One of the most confusing time of my life...

I was asked questions like did you send nacked pics to someone,got drunk with some guy,was rude to a chyker,or mayb was fooling around with my friends and took nacked pics and now they are using it against me
Long story sha!
Today its just a story!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by uche92(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Damn did you ever hear from him again after the protection order? Must have been scary lol some dudes are seriously tripping
PunkyVeer:
OMG, scariest experience ever. It started with never ending phone calls after I broke up with him. One minute he'd call just to call me the most horrible names. Telling me he never loved me. Yanno, hurtful things. Next thing, 5 minutes later, he'd call to apologise & to tell me he still loved me. Other days he'd call only to go off on me & tell me he never wants to speak to me again. Days later I'd get a call with him telling me not to get too big headed, he still didn't wanna speak to me, only wanted to hear my voice. That's when I started to notice he was volatile emotionally & that maybe I should change my number. When I changed my number that's when he started showing up in person, scaring the hell out of me one night when he appeared behind a tree. It was really late at night & I was from my waitressing job. He said he wanted to make sure I didn't bring men from work. This guy did everything you can think of, including stealing my clothes from the washing line. I don't have proof he did it but the jeans & top that were missing were what I wore when we 1st met. So yeah, I still suspect he did it. I still shudder when I think about what he might have done with the clothes. Did he wear them? Ha! Anyway, I just had to get a protection order & moved in with a friend just to feel safe from the nut.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2015
cruzyteejay:
have not experienced such tho.........[s]but am still wondering what this FP is all about[/s]
you ve said the necessary, the rest is irrelevant. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
uche92:
Damn did you ever hear from him again after the protection order? Must have been scary lol some dudes are seriously tripping

This happened more than 10 years ago but he still bothers me every now & then. Not very often though, only when he hasn't taken medication I guess. He does it on Facebook since he doesn't have my number. I've since blocked him even there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
It's debilitating, and scary 'cause you're always expecting the worst, and in a constant state of worry that leads to bouts of fear. Learn the art of self defense, and how to 'play' with pocketknives, pepper-spray, and firearms. Increase your security. Let people know (friends, family, etc). Inform the authorities, if possible. Cut off all contact with said stalker, and keep account.
Good point. But for those who can't access "firearms"....
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
a man stoop so low just to fraternize with you,and you're forming?,doesnt show courtesy...................when you must gotten to 30,thats when u will know how imperative the stalking is to you.........
Kindly shut your trap. Love, likeness or "fraternity" is not a do-or-die affair. You sound chauvinistic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
sorry you had to go through all of that dear. He sounds psycho I dare say! Yours was better, atleast you knew him. Mine was a complete stranger who gave me a fake name and picture.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
you ve said the necessary, the rest is irrelevant. Thanks

Please kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Ebiz12:
Mehnnn! Don't wish for anyone to go through this kind of stuff,its so scarry!

Back in school a guy called my phone and started threatening me about having nacked pictures of me and a man and how he was going to paste them all over school,I was like shocked One of the most confusing time of my life...

I was asked questions like did you send nacked pics to someone,got drunk with some guy,was rude to a chyker,or mayb was fooling around with my friends and took nacked pics and now they are using it against me
Long story sha!
Today its just a story!
Awwww! Thank God it's all over now and you can breathe freely.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
runzlord:

Please kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Stop this at once...!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by misspicy(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2015
sinaj:
Cme to read comments
Long tym bae...where af u been
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2015
I had a few FB stalkers too, I left there for them. I can imagine what you went through.
PunkyVeer:

This happened more than 10 years ago but he still bothers me every now & then. Not very often though, only when he hasn't taken medication I guess. He does it on Facebook since he doesn't have my number. I've since blocked him even there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
sorry you had to go through all of that dear. He sounds psycho I dare say! Yours was better, atleast you knew him. Mine was a complete stranger who gave me a fake name and picture.

Yeah, yours is scary as hell. He sounds delusional. Funny thing about going through something like this is that, it makes you very paranoid. Makes you believe that everyone is capable of it. It took me time to trust again after him because I looked at every man as a ticking time bomb.

I met a guy while coming from the store the other day. He offered to give me a lift but I declined because something "felt" crazy about him. Anyway, I've seen him a couple more times after that & he always waves or say something. Now my suspicions have sky rocketed, because I'm not sure if he is following me or it's just a coincidence. Yesterday I saw him again but pretended not to see him but of course he saw me & had to say something as usual. Sometimes I think I have a crazy people magnet. If they're insane, chances are, I'm going to meet them somehow. From flashers to the mentally unstable. It makes dating very scary.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by misspicy(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Lolz....like seriously ....
so stalking is now a sort award winning behaviour in nigeria,so to marry now shuld be tru stalking...lolz
So getting married to a complete stranger who is stalking one now is d trend....i cnt stop laffing
Hahahaha....some nigerian men are just d most fvckedup set of people on earth....lolz.

Punkyveer come and see wat I just saw this early mawnin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
Awwww! Thank God it's all over now and you can breathe freely.

I'm really grateful for that,thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Lolz....like seriously ....
so stalking is now a sort award winning behaviour in nigeria,so to marry now shuld be tru stalking...lolz
So getting married to a complete stranger who is stalking one now is d trend....i cnt stop laffing
Hahahaha....some nigerian men are just d most fvckedup set of people on earth....lolz.

Punkyveer come and see wat I just saw this early mawnin

It's disturbing, isn't it? Smh. Thank God authorities are starting to take stalking very serious. People with his mentality will soon be taught no means no. Frankly speaking, I think they have mental issues. Where's the pride when you do weird things just to get the attention of someone that doesn't want you? That's madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Every Female On Earth Cheats / I Need It Urgently, I Am Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.