Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl (8399 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
ladies sitting on your laps as it is commonly referred as"lapping" it's prominent in campus(lecture hall where sits are limited),in bus that isn't spacious,between two lovers(perhaps in a bar or isolated place).....ladies deliberately like throwing themselves to guys, i guess they love.......

have you lapped a babe b4(do u experience bulge grin)

ladies why do you like it?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2015
It's a sin where I come from cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by phransix147(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
I remember once hanging out with them boiz highing and having fun with chics everywhere then this my guy controlled some babes, so when the babes showed at the venue. I couldn't take my eyes off a particular one she was very beautiful, her back full wella, that moment I don't dey envisage the babe. the girls were standing based on say chairs being don finish and the barman went in to rise more chairs, so the guy that controlled the girls asked us to pls just lap the girls till the chairs arrived. Luckily and unfortunately for me the closest to me was this particular one my eyes has been fixed on, so she asked if I don't mind I said with all pleasure u can sit. The girl yansh never land my laps all the blood wey my heart pump at that moment rush go one place (my pen!s) as the babe sitdown 5 seconds after she jump up... I throway face like say I no know wetin happen. The thing chuck the babe like pin. She just stand dey smile me sef dey smile... Na only 2 of us know wetin happen... that incident helped me collect number but mehn if no be say na coded girl I 4 shame die dat day!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Pennah(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
if yah not as strong as me

lmao!! ur prick go de node lyk lizard weh fall from iroko tree

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Pennah:
if yah not as strong as me

lmao!! ur prick go de node lyk lizard weh fall from iroko tree
some babes are wicked,they'll be pressing their butt on ur prick grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
It's a sin where I come from cool
baba you can lie for africa......share your experience joor
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by KnowMore: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2015
They is nothing bad in doing that, but some guys takes it as a way of life.
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by viclawz(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Kingsley1000 have you lapped a babe b4(do u experience bulge grin) [/quote] do u?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Notging but the pain in the leg.
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Pennah(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
some babes are wicked,they'll be pressing their butt on ur prick grin
guy are a victim of this sweet wickedness
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=viclawz post=38773661][/quote]countless times,but that was when i be novice
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Pennah:
guy are a victim of this sweet wickedness
omo no be small thing grin
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2015
pinceprinz:
Notging but the pain in the leg.
is it only the leg that felt the pains?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Them go dae qive peraon YANSH JOB inside lecture room

Just imagine if the lecture tells you to stand up if konji don hold you grin grin grin

9ja gherls sha

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by viclawz(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
countless times,but that was when i be novice
lol..nw u re a professional abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Tjem go dae qive peraon YANSH JOB inside lecture room

Just imaginw if the lecture tells you tobstand up if konji don hold you grin grin grin

9ja gherls sha
lolz
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
lol..nw u re a professional abi
baba i no fit jonse again nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Should this be a thread?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Should this be a thread?
na needle

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Alezy(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
lapping?? well neva done dat unless ur my girlfriend or a close friend. but in my sch days we entered same bike with unkwn babe's to sch cheii. ....The experience was hell. Some babe's will just deliberately press their big bum on u. omg, na to fall from the moving bike remain o

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
lapping?? well neva done dat unless ur my girlfriend or a close friend. but in my sch days we entered same bike with unkwn babe's to sch cheii. ....The experience was hell. Some babe's will just deliberately press their big bum on u. omg, na to fall from the moving bike remain o
are you a futolite?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Alezy(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are you a futolite?
Nope brother. ....UP
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by derrick333(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
phransix147:
I remember once hanging out with them boiz highing and having fun with chics everywhere then this my guy controlled some babes, so when the babes showed at the venue. I couldn't take my eyes off a particular one she was very beautiful, her back full wella, that moment I don't dey envisage the babe. the girls were standing based on say chairs being don finish and the barman went in to rise more chairs, so the guy that controlled the girls asked us to pls just lap the girls till the chairs arrived. Luckily and unfortunately for me the closest to me was this particular one my eyes has been fixed on, so she asked if I don't mind I said with all pleasure u can sit. The girl yansh never land my laps all the blood wey my heart pump at that moment rush go one place (my pen!s) as the babe sitdown 5 seconds after she jump up... I throway face like say I no know wetin happen. The thing chuck the babe like pin. She just stand dey smile me sef dey smile... Na only 2 of us know wetin happen... that incident helped me collect number but mehn if no be say na coded girl I 4 shame die dat day!
Luckily and unfortunately ?
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by phransix147(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
derrick333:
Luckily and unfortunately ?
Yea... Luckily and Unfortunately
Luckily that incident made her my friend
Unfortunately that incident was embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
phransix147:
...............chai,laugh wan tear my bele grin
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Ayam lappin a girl one day on a bus because she say she cannot stand from my2 to okoko..so i lap her. Her yansh is very soft so my prick stand up..but she didnt complain o. But what pain me is that i come and release in my trouser cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
Nope brother. ....UP
Which one be UP
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by derrick333(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
phransix147:

It wasn't unfortunate,dat was want u wanted, wen u said luckily but unfortunately ,I tot u lapp a lady but nt d 1 u crush on

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
Ayam lappin a girl one day on a bus because she say she cannot stand from my2 to okoko..so i lap her. Her yansh is very soft so my prick stand up..but she didnt complain o. But what pain me is that i come and release in my trouser cheesy
Pervert grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by derrick333(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
phransix147:

It wasn't unfortunate,dat was want u wanted, wen u said luckily but unfortunately ,I tot u lapp a lady but nt d 1 u crush on or she rejected d offer
Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by younghartz(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2015
GBAGAAUN:

Rip 2 english

english made in okokomaiko

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl by phransix147(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
derrick333:

It wasn't unfortunate,dat was want u wanted, wen u said luckily but unfortunately ,I tot u lapp a lady but nt d 1 u crush on

I understand u... But dat wasn't wat I meant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] / I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) / Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.