Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49578 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2015
carnegiefan:
I won't go into the details of the specific weapons that Biafra will seek to develop. I can say that Biafra will (in accordance with international law) not develop "weapons of mass destruction" be they nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons. We shall simply develop and deploy normal TNT. grin that stop the enemy the ability to win.

But, I am facinated by specific types of missiles; Crusie missiles in particular. I've always been facinated by them since gulf war 1 and have fallen in love with the great "Tomahawk" which I nicknamed "a.s.s kicker". grin

Our defense objective would be to deny the enemy the opportunity to effectively use WMDs against us.
Drones also facinate me; all types of them: air, water, underwater, very high altitude/edge of space, ... you get the point.
In these days when computers are highly evolved, building defensive weapons should not be too hard. One of such defensive weapon is the Israeli "Iron dome" -mainly software driven. So, we basically deny the enemy the chance to anihilate us, while remaining able to keep our land free of invaders.

I won't say more because I don't want to be misunderstood by anybody.
This thread is about How Biafra will be totally different from Nigeria.
In 55 years, Nigeria still has nothing remotely close to something that can defend against determined invaders.
So, in Biafra, we shall do it effectively.

This is a good and humane way of building defence caabilities for a nation
I belive every process can be reversed
Coming up with a way to counter or neutralise Weapons of Mass Destruction will be difficult but certainly not impossible
Also coming up with a basic weapon that is more effective and less cumbersome than a Gun is also possible
A part of the defence unit should be focusing on what weapons and defence systems are already on ground while another part should focus on weapons and defence systems that are not on ground or available anywhere in the world
The aim should be simple but very effective defence weapons and structure with a humane approach
The most important thing is to thinks outside the box
Even ancient crude ways of fighting should be re-examined with the aim of coming uP with an effective modern formula
Studing nature and its components (animals , plants) to come up with new formatts for both land, sea and arial fighting methods
Pioneering a new style that could be devoid of this soldier system the whole world is using

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2015
I also think Biafra should come up with new type of vehicles and crafts for domestic, commercial, militaries movements on land, sea and air (why must it be cars, planes, trains, ships, helicopters etc)
These vehicles and crafts should be made with the aim of achieving simple (less cumbersome), effective (faster, more cordinated, easy to maintain) and most importantly SAFE way of moving people from one point to another
With an open, creative, artistic and imaginative mind based on original ideas and lots of out of the box thinking THIS IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:46am On Oct 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
I also think Biafra should come up with new type of vehicles and crafts for domestic, commercial, militaries movements on land, sea and air (why must it be cars, planes, trains, ships, helicopters etc)
These vehicles and crafts should be made with the aim of achieving simple (less cumbersome), effective (faster, more cordinated, easy to maintain) and most importantly SAFE way of moving people from one point to another
With an open, creative, artistic and imaginative mind based on original ideas and lots of out of the box thinking THIS IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE

Are we still talking about science, or are we now into metaphysics? cheesy cheesy
Care to throw a little more light on this idea?
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by EasternLionn: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2015
How come all those attack dogs all have 4..4 likes each to their comments?

Insane people that should be thinking of how to better their zoo country.

Pic is a shot from a wedding ceremony, 1968.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Since this thread is about showing HOW Biafra would be totally different from Nigeria, I only tend to address things that Nigeria can NEVER address due to the inherent disabilities of the Nigerian nation.

Everything I've raised here cannot be done by Nigeria. I'm not saying that Nigeria has never attempted them; they just couldn't be done by Nigeria.
An example is the defence industries coporation DIC. Notice that the idea is to make weapons (same as I've stated in this thread) BUT guess where they sited it? Kaduna. How many engineers and engineering schools are in Kaduna? Are Kaduna people known for engineering skills and training? And guess who owns it? Government 100%. I don't need anyone to tell me that the manpower there is filled by QUOTA SYSTEM FEDERAL CHARACTER rather than natural abilities, training and competence.
In Biafra ALL weapons makers would be PRIVATE companies (notice the plural CompanIES, not one) but aided by government.
In Biafra UNIVERSITIES will play frontal roles in innovation. And staff from such innovative companies will teach in the universities STEM (science, techonology, engineering and mathematics) departments. CAN'T HAPPEN IN NAIJA!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:13am On Oct 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
How come all those attack dogs all have 4..4 likes each to their comments?

Insane people that should be thinking of how to better their zoo country.

Pic is a shot from a wedding ceremony, 1968.

Smart boy! Good observation.
The answer is simple.
Same dude opened FIVE accounts and have been "liking" his idiocy. cheesy
Ndi ara.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2015
bashirolu:
Is your energy well channelled, you that is foisting a non-existent country on her?

Or, did you just drop from a cow's back-hole, ass-dung?

You weren't born of human. You must be a product of the cross breeding between baboon and snake.
No wonder you've lived all your life in deceit and lies...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2015
mustafo:
Look at you, an infested pile of baboon's anal waste!

Here comes a victim of cancrum oris, a gangrenous infection that has destroyed his mouth and face, with a rotten fish-like odour emanating from his buccal cavity...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2015
carnegiefan:

Are we still talking about science, or are we now into metaphysics? cheesy cheesy
Care to throw a little more light on this idea?

Lol
Still science but with a fresh method and an original idea
Think of it this way
Why must a vehicle or a craft be made of metal
Why must we also follow the industrial revolution developed methods of achieving efficient transportation
Remember the aim of transportation is to move from one point to the other
In otherwords
The means (cars, planes etc) is not important but the end (getting from point to point :quicker, safer and more efficiently) is the main issue
This type of out of the box thinking is what is actually needed propergate a fresh type of civilisation
Also note that it will be difficult for you to beat someone in his/her own games cause he/she has a better understanding of it than you since its something they created
Studing nature in its raw form as well as other indeginously manufactured idea throught history will give one an understanding of how to go about this
A mistake usually made inthis part of the world is that people will normally learn how the final product is made without going back to UNDERSTAND the evolutionary process of how the final product came to be
Understanding the evolutionary processes gives you more power and control over what your doing
In summary
WE NEED TO START IMAGINING AND CREATING THINGS THAT DO NOT CURRENTLY EXIST
Waiting for others to create before you copy will never get you ahead of them
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Biafra should also aim at Enlightenment rather than education
Education is simply information programing which is aimed setting you up for a particular societal system (in the present case the current globalist structure)
Enlightenment is more about effienty getting the information to the people and making them fully understand it so they can use it at any point for their personal or societal development
Remember the key thing is EFFICIENTLY getting the information across to the people
What ever mean you employ to pass the information is should be efficient
It must not be through a standardised method like books/reading and writing, primary/secondary/university school systems or any other formatted style of giving out information
The Information is what the people need
Get it them by any faster, more effective and effiecient means

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2015
For the economy
Biafra should set up a new system both internally and externally devoid of the current globalist structure that has been set up to favour certain countries and organisations
An internal economic structure that is independent and suffient enough regardless of outside impact
An external economic structure that is much more balanced for them to be able to relate and trade with other nations
Things like monetery system, trade by barter (why must you always use money) and overall proper and balanced valuing of items/goods and services should be looked into
All this should be done with the aim of being independent of organisations such as IMF, opec, world bank (why carry your money and store it in foriegn countries) etc
Remember most African countries do not need these organisations (africa is supposed to be self sufficient, for goodness sake every thing needed is within) they actually need the african countries
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
I like the idea of inventing things that haven't been invented. The first time I watched the activity of the Iron dome I was dumbfounded. Imagine an updated version of that? Palestine will wish they never throw missile into Isreal.

Still on defense, Isreal is still battling underground enemy tunnel which I believe we will also battle. Is there a better way to checkmate that?

When I talked about encouraging reading, I was actually thinking about enlightenment which a reasonable thinking human has posted here.

Imagine what a monkey says we have in common: "As nigerians don't we collectively own land,sea and air? Don't we have the same catholism,methodist and the remaining shit he typed." That's a flagrant exhibition of ignorance.
What do we have in common as indigenous people and not what the British created? I ask again more clearly.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Bottom line is
If Biafra wants to be ahead and champion a new type of civilisation
It has to propergate new systems and structure for virtually every aspect of life (social, economic, military etc) with authentic, original, indegenious ideas and formatts
With motivation and the right minset
THIS IS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by angelberton(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

India and china both existed before Britain
They were also both over-powered by Britain with India and hong kong (part of china) made colonies for the british
So what then is the essence of your first sentence
Like I said go do some PROPER research on the issue

When did Britain begin? When did Biafra begin? please give precise dates and not some confused ramble.
You have a knack of comparing your ojukwu biafra of yesterday with ancient civilizations.
You should be comparing like with like. So you see, you are latching on to the wrong handle of history and politics.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
xtrorse:

You weren't born of human. You must be a product of the cross breeding between baboon and snake.
No wonder you've lived all your life in deceit and lies...

I said it, you are nothing but a pile of infested dung.
You don't have a life but are a frustrated Biafra with rabid mouth!
Check this, it is impossible to cross-breed a reptile and a mammal, you four-eyed walrus!

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mustafo: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
xtrorse:

Here comes a victim of cancrum oris, a gangrenous infection that has destroyed his mouth and face, with a rotten fish-like odour emanating from his buccal cavity...

You can say anything that comes to your awful mawkish mouth!
During the war Biafra saw hell on earth and began eating one another because we refused to give you food and meat yet you have a maggot filled mouth to call us parasite. Learn from experience, okoro armed robber!
You are conceited, hate-filled, mischievous anthropophagus nyamiri with twisted evil mind.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by mustafo: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
carnegiefan:

The answer is simple.
Ndi ara.

Smart biafran calculations, one guy with five accounts online at the same time, no wonder your biafran hallucinations is going full steam, nkiti ara. So this is what you do online? No wonder you can afford to dream this nightmare![i][/i]

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by eneidoko(f): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2015
mustafo:

Smart biafran calculations, [b]one guy with five accounts online at the same time, no wonder your biafran hallucinations is going full steam, nkiti ara. So this is what you do online? No wonder you can afford to dream this nightmare![/b][i][/i]

Guy, conspiracy theory is their pastime. You can see they think Nigeria is against them. The way they are going, their shadows will soon turn to their enemies too.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by EasternLionn: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2015
eneidoko:

Guy, conspiracy theory is their pastime. You can see they think Nigeria is against them. The way they are going, their shadows will soon turn to their enemies too.

Nigeria is not our problem at all, lol.

I believe you have heard Director say it many times. The wicked forces who put the zoo together for exploitation and are the ones who used Gowon to commit genocide are the problem. We know what we are doing.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by eneidoko(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2015
carnegiefan:

The answer is simple.
Ndi ara.

Bia ibo boy, this one beats me and I want to know how this dude with 5 clones can be online with his clones at the same time? Can you explain? I hope the support from your fellow e-warriors on this thread are not you cloning yourself because you are not online at the same time!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by livingday: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
EasternLionn:

Nigeria is not our problem at all, lol.

I believe you have heard Director say it many times. The wicked forces who put the zoo together for exploitation and are the ones who used Gowon to commit genocide are the problem. We know what we are doing.

You know nothing! We know no director and, frankly, we don't give a hoot! This was how your ojukwu thought he knew more than Nigeria and ended up using millions of his tribes people for his selfish ambition. Nigeria was not the only multi-ethnic country to gain independence but your tribalism is unparalleled.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by livingday: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2015
carnegiefan:

The answer is simple.
Ndi ara.

Aren't you ashamed liking your own gibberish, you Biafra?

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by livingday: 12:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Amansu:

There is nothing bad like a man who does not know but insists that he knows!

You were responded to by several members already with brief history of those biblical cities with names of inhabitants and dates but you continue with tediously didactic harangue.

Despite your claim that your facts were not based on the Bible, you continued to quote the Bible haphazardly with the singular aim of striking some obscure point regardless of its irrelevance. As someone said earlier, this blind dogmatism is the worst form of ignorance.

I am not in the least bothered by the futility of trying to wake up dead biafra from the pages of internet. The desperation is to be pitied

Brilliant! Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by eneidoko(f): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2015
c33b33:
I like the idea of inventing things that haven't been invented. The first time I watched the activity of the Iron dome I was dumbfounded. Imagine an updated version of that? Palestine will wish they never throw missile into Isreal.

Still on defense, Isreal is still battling underground enemy tunnel which I believe we will also battle. Is there a better way to checkmate that?

When I talked about encouraging reading, I was actually thinking about enlightenment which a reasonable thinking human has posted here.

Imagine what a monkey says we have in common: "As nigerians don't we collectively own land,sea and air? Don't we have the same catholism,methodist and the remaining shit he typed." That's a flagrant exhibition of ignorance.
What do we have in common as indigenous people and not what the British created? I ask again more clearly.

IPOB Youth

Just like biafra wished they never tinkered with Almighty Nigeria!
If you don't understand the bold type highlighted in your response above, I suggest you go to adult education elementary!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 2:00am On Oct 11, 2015
I have written countless articles for Biafra restoration and if an adult elementary can bolster my writing I will be glad to attend.

Can you give me a link on what you have written for Nigeria? Monkey! What have you done for nigeria?

What is working in nigeria? Discuss.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2015
c33b33:
I have written countless articles for Biafra restoration and if an adult elementary can bolster my writing I will be glad to attend.

Can you give me a link on what you have written for Nigeria? Monkey! What have you done for nigeria?

What is working in nigeria? Discuss.

IPOB Youth
Useless dingbat... Then tell me who ur father his? B4 u start claiming Niger delta as Biafra... Criminals..... U guys re nothing but petty thieves... Rogues... Con Artists Nd shylocktic animals
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 2:39am On Oct 11, 2015
The "your mama, your papa" people are here.
What is working in Nigeria? Discuss.

IPOB
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2015
eneidoko:

Bia ibo boy, this one beats me and I want to know how this dude with 5 clones can be online with his clones at the same time? Can you explain? I hope the support from your fellow e-warriors on this thread are not you cloning yourself because you are not online at the same time!

@First bolded: I prefer to be called BIAFRAN boy. Thank you for taking correction. cool

@Second bolded: I will give you a straight answer because you asked nicely.
The short answer is PROXY, and you know it.
Any idiot with the barest clue can create 100 accounts and be online at the same time deceiving himself.
The question is which type of a lunatic goes about creating accounts, "liking" his own posts, and deceiving himself?
Definitely not a Biafran. cool
That is "NIGERIAN" stuff mehn.
Which is why Nigeria can't produce stable electricity in 55 years after independence.
Science and self deceit can't work together.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2015
At this time I would hope that more people who believe in Biafra should comment more on this thread, else I will retire...

Before doing that I must say that our people need to REALLY think about HOW Biafra can be better than Nigeria, else, our accusers will be proven right about the whole thing.
How can you say that Biafra will be better, but refuse to say how? Or worse, reject a proposal being put here, but fail to offer a substitute?
It means you haven't actually thought about the whole thing, which is my BIG concern.
Honestly, Nigeria has problems, but Biafra can only be better if the proponents actually THINK about HOW. If not, we may just end up jumping from frying pan to fire. Also if we don't propose a better alternative, we have no logical or moral basis to demand separation from Nigeria.
I love the truth.
Our current governors frighten the hell out of me. They represent some of the worst tendencies in "Nigerianism". Even Northerners and westerners are better than them mentally whenever "Nigeria issue" arises. I am yet to see a south west governor that ordered a shoot at sight against OPC, or a northern governor that ordered one against Fulani vandals. Yet you see someone with brains calling himself a governor doing that in SE, and you see a sane person fiercely defending the idiotic governor.
Their idiocy is shocking.
Well, that is my main concern as we discuss HOW Biafra can be better, else, Nigeria might even prove better. I know that we can have a revolution in Biafra to put forward our kind of leaders, but if some of us are defending such idiotic governors, and the rest of us are keeping quiet, it means that even that Biafran revolution can't happen.

Eziokwu Chineke.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by EasternLionn: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2015
livingday:

You know nothing! We know no director and, frankly, we don't give a hoot! This was how your ojukwu thought he knew more than Nigeria and ended up using millions of his tribes people for his selfish ambition. Nigeria was not the only multi-ethnic country to gain independence but your tribalism is unparalleled.

You are really foolish and myopic and you know it.

Oya come stop IPOB nau, mumu.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by eneidoko(f): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2015
carnegiefan:

@First bolded: I prefer to be called BIAFRAN boy. Thank you for taking correction. cool

@Second bolded: I will give you a straight answer because you asked nicely.
The short answer is PROXY, and you know it.
Any idiot with the barest clue can create 100 accounts and be online at the same time deceiving himself.
The question is which type of a lunatic goes about creating accounts, "liking" his own posts, and deceiving himself?
Definitely not a Biafran. cool
That is "NIGERIAN" stuff mehn.
Which is why Nigeria can't produce stable electricity in 55 years after independence.
Science and self deceit can't work together.

First there is nothing like biafra in Nigeria. It ceased to "exist" in 1970, remember?

PROXY is a substitute for another. There is no way a substitute and a principal can be online at the same time because each needs different "internet protocol address". At the basic level, an Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.

No one computer can have more than one unique address. So you see, ibo boy, your claim that one can create 100 accounts and be online at the same time implies being on a hundred computers at the same time, which is impossible; besides prohibitive costs and for what?

You need to upgrade your knowledge because if you don't know basic thing as IPA and its functions, then it is obvious you know nothing about forming a country or managing one.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by livingday: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2015
EasternLionn:

You are really foolish and myopic and you know it.

Oya come stop IPOB nau, mumu.

You are insulting me for a response that was not insulting to you personally?
Why am I even surprised! A psychotic gutter-muck like you belong with lesser men or even animals of lower intelligence with little or no educational refinement. Oya naw, conjure biafra to appear from internet for you, silly ape!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.