Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? (1506 Views)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by 1love4all: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2015
It is usually ladies that are taunted if single at certain age, usually 30yrs and above.

However, men hide under I can marry at any time no matter the age. They claim not to be gainfully employed or not successful enough.

Now, either a man has a job or not, successful or not, how old must he quit bachelorhood?

40yrs or 50yrs?

Atleast there men of this age who are still struggling.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by sucreblazing(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Na money dey make man single jare....if money dey u can marry at 7years old

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by irunmulowo(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2015
20 I guess
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Opiosko: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2015
90 and above

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by kilokeys(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2015
40.. Cos a fool at forty is a fool forever grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Sunexy(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Be a bachelor till uv gat money to marry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by ebiswag13(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2015
I believe 40yrs will be ok for a man to quit bachelor but in the other hand its still not ok because it is still posible for the man not to find his true love at that age so maybe he might find it at age 50 so I belive 50 is still ok.

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Tapout(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2015
And who said it's a must to get married?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by ebbybest(f): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2015
If my husband is nt in his late 20's or early 30's make him forget d marriage oohh. I no want man wey go old quick because i want an active man wey go make me screem for bed almost every night. I man i knw yes we will live long togeda By God Grace to bring our Children up.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2015
Oshiomole Married a Virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
ebbybest:
If my husband is nt in his late 20's or early 30's make him forget d marriage oohh. I no want man wey go old quick because i want an active man wey go make me screem for bed almost every night. I man i knw yes we will live long togeda By God Grace to bring our Children up.
Believe me, nothing dies quickly in marriage like the couple's 'sex life'.

I think it's better if you look for other reasons.

You're likely to get tired first even if you marry a 45yr old healthy man.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by brandonobi(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
wat if nobody gree marry am
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Oshiomole Married a Virgin.
tell dem bruv cheesy
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2015
You can remain single as long as you feel it right. Marriage shouldn't be a forced affair I guess .
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by fresherdanU: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
tell dem bruv cheesy

yeye dey smell undecided
Cutehector:
tell dem bruv cheesy

yeye dey smell
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by ebbybest(f): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Believe me, nothing dies quickly in marriage like the couple's 'sex life'.

I think it's better if you look for other reasons.

You're likely to get tired first even if you marry a 45yr old healthy man.
Guy i hv many reasons but to mention but a few, for d sex aspect i really need my man, i cant b tired of him else he goes outside. Dats why i want to finish giving birth before 28 so that i can b strong for him.
Secondly a man that i will b proud to introduce as my husband. Here am nt talking about the money but a man dat got swaggs like i do.
Thirdly: we will both join hands and make a living, raise our kids togeda.
I no want man of 40_45 wey we no go spend time togeda. Even as i dea now i marry man of 40 or 45 d man don do child abuse nah. Kia guy think am.
If all things being equal nd u see babe wey u like and u are nt dat rich but belive u can take care of her nd u wan marry her nd u are just 29 wont u marry her? Mind u neva u marry a lady dat u are not at least 5 years older dan.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
When it starts bothering you.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2015
fresherdanU:

yeye dey smell undecided

yeye dey smell
u mean ur armpits? Smell out...
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by chybykee(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2015
My Opinion: It all depends on how successful you're and whom you're into a relationship with. If you're comfortable and able to take care of a woman and a child then go ahead. In most cases, success comes after marriage. Marriage is a lifetime so choose wisely whom you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. Most Ladies are blessings ie once they're in your life and around you, things go in line.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2015
it all boils down to money,,,,,,,not until papers are there u ain't ready for mariage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2015
it all boils down to money,,,,,,,not until papers are there u ain't ready for mariage
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by jmoore(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Ego is the koko.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by godoluwa(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2015
depending on the target you set for yourself. medically, 20yrs is ok for a guy to get married.
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
kilokeys:
40.. Cos a fool at forty is a fool forever grin

So if u decide not to marry u are a fool.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
tell dem bruv cheesy
grin

It's never late as long as you can perform.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
when you have the resources and you refuse to marry. Without money you are not ripe for marriage
Re: What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single? by 2dice(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
tell dem bruv cheesy
iffa hear.. No be wetin he tell una... That girl na Scam grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. / 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use This Words, To Whom? / Photos: Nigerians Set Chris Brown Facebook Page On Fire After......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.