Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH (33173 Views)

We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / Bloody Clashes Likely Between Soldiers, Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by podosci(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
PDP and APC have become too arrogant...imagine both parties Fielding accredited criminals in the Kogi state Elections.....Its time we boot both if them out and bring in Iowa, PDM, APGA

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by atlwireles: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Alani Okunlola, you know your men will not win this battle undecided why start what you cannot finish.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Another nairaland E-warrior LOL..!!gringrin your ancestors did all the chest beating and Lost civil war to just common hunger. They even try to come to SW to claim Lagos but Adekunle whip their ass back to Biafra Land LOLgringrin

3 out ur Biafra wailers were killed ,we thought u re going to burn the Zoo down only for ur online president to change tune..quit all this chest beating and come out and fight in reality and see how ur generations will be wiped away from the surface of the earth..you Stupid Noise making cowardsgringrin

don't mind the criminals. all they know is to hide behind keyboards and type rubbish.

we kicked their arses in the 1960s back to the stone age. hunger drove them everywhere to scrounge for some semblance of livelihood, and because we said nigeria is now a democracy they want to make noise.

Together with those other half-lifes from the south-south who huffed and puffed that if GEJ loses the world will end. now gej has been roundly beaten, we're going after their criminal kinsfolk Diezani, Obuah, and GEJ himself.

Useless, rabid, good for nothing savages.

Cc: Truckpusher, severusnape (and all other baboons from the SS/SE)
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by toyoutoyou: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kill them all.They are the reall enemy of progress.All they want is biafra which can be established in this world.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by cromz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
chuose:

[size=14pt]Everybody knows that the YellowBar man is a coward.

Abiola won the election and the South West could not do jack.

Now Tinubu & the South West put Buhari in power and they are ignoring the South West.

What are the Yolobars doing about it but mouthing off!

COWARDS angry angry angry
[/size]
idiot wasn't it a Yoruba man that led the soldiers think before u talk
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
operation fire for fire, let's see who rule the creek cheesy..... my money is on JTF cheesy

chimpanzee
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Kill them all.They are the reall enemy of progress.All they want is biafra which can be established in this world.

THUNDA FAYA DAT UR OWN ENEMY OF UR PROGRESS THAT EXCHANGED UR BRAIN FOR THAT OF A DONKEY'S

grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

don't mind the criminals. all they know is to hide behind keyboards and type rubbish.

we kicked their arses in the 1960s back to the stone age. hunger drove them everywhere to scrounge for some semblance of livelihood, and because we said nigeria is now a democracy they want to make noise.

Together with those other half-lifes from the south-south who huffed and puffed that if GEJ loses the world will end. now gej has been roundly beaten, we're going after their criminal kinsfolk Diezani, Obuah, and GEJ himself.

Useless, rabid, good for nothing savages.

Cc: Truckpusher, severusnape (and all other baboons from the SS/SE)

"ABC OF HOW TO FOAM IN THE MOUTH"

grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
princdebola_AGBERO_201:

Another nairaland E-warrior LOL..!!your ancestors did all the chest beating and Lost civil war to just common hunger. They even try to come to SW to claim Lagos but Adekunle whip their ass back to Biafra Land

3 out ur Biafra wailers were killed ,we thought u re going to burn the Zoo down only for ur online president to change tune..quit all this chest beating and come out and fight in reality and see how ur generations will be wiped away from the surface of the earth..you Stupid Noise making cowards

Epilepsy

grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

"ABC OF HOW TO FOAM IN THE MOUTH"

grin

ABC OF HOW TO LOOK FOOLISH ONLINE
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by SSpeter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Another nairaland E-warrior LOL..!!gringrin your ancestors did all the chest beating and Lost civil war to just common hunger. They even try to come to SW to claim Lagos but Adekunle whip their ass back to Biafra Land LOLgringrin

3 out ur Biafra wailers were killed ,we thought u re going to burn the Zoo down only for ur online president to change tune..quit all this chest beating and come out and fight in reality and see how ur generations will be wiped away from the surface of the earth..you Stupid Noise making cowardsgringrin
I have seen people die for their beliefs be it religion, politics power tribe etc...you know what's funny...Yorubas like you are always in the shadows the igbos may fight and lose...yes they fought...you starved them yet they own renowed plazas nd stores across the country, the foolanis/hausa are supposedly fighting for their religion nd where I come from SS we fight for the emancipation of the ijaw nation...wetin you Yoruba don fight for? Always living in fears No wonder fela is the only one among you with balls....foolish Amala weakling...shouting E-war....when ordinary Kai they form solider for lagos becos U guys over there are bag of bones....#reppingCHOBAreppingSS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorist, the same way your brothers in Sambisa forest are been pummeled daily. Please go join them, so that your foolish aallah can reward you with virgins.

grin

see finishing

excreta abi na exInferis,u haff die!!!
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

ABC OF HOW TO LOOK FOOLISH ONLINE
HHAhAhahaHaha
see painment
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Tripleclick(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
When I hear newsa like dis I am joyful, what these guys don't know what fuels gorillar warfare is revenge and hatred. Just kill there brothers more would join, then they get more bold they start throwing bombs, and nigeria is done. Let buhari just keep playing his hard hand. In fact I want APC to take over rivers and akwa ibom these would speed things up.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by melzabull(f): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
firstEVA:

Your ignorance is flawless. Law enforcement agents have the powers to arrest when a person is 'suspected' to have committed an offence, if it is found out that the arrest was in error, then they would be released, just like the suspected boko haram members. Use your head.

Btw, Nigeria is not hopeless, it is you and your entire family and household and clan that are hopeless.
You are a despicable foool. a Nigeria that cannot to promote equity, fairness and justice is hopeless and only foools like you would want to maintain a status quo were double standard and mediocrity is celebrated simply because you can't compete favourably on merit.

Hopeless ijiot with slave mentality. Your entire generation aren't just hopeless but are utterly useless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by seanjy4konji: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
this one nor concern me...

did they dieded
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Donpizzle(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!

STEALTH and RAPE in the WEST.which way nigeria??
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by charlesbailey(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
adekunle fajuyi who died for his ibo boss was what?
the silly thing is most of you nitwits don't know shit about what caused the biafran war..your types are too lazy to read,hence you depend on the adulterated version told to you by people who have ulterior motives behind another possible civil war

i have read,watched,researched about the biafran war,enough to know that it will be stupid of you to eveb rant biafra let alone talk about some war..most of the states that stood by and fought with then don't even want anything to do with the word 'ibo' now,so tell me how you think you'ld win?

forget all this story,the lots of you can't do shit other online rants..
i respect the brave ibo people who fought and or died in the civil war not you cocaine pushing,inhumanely money hungry twats parading yourselves here
chuose:

[size=14pt]Everybody knows that the YellowBar man is a coward.

Abiola won the election and the South West could not do jack.

Now Tinubu & the South West put Buhari in power and they are ignoring the South West.

What are the Yolobars doing about it but mouthing off!

COWARDS angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by amusadele: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
That will be interesting. n/deltans, boko haram on one hand v Dullhari.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
SSpeter:
FOOL. Yes you are a big Fool...haven't you read memoirs of biafra? Goat...A yoruba man won the 1993 election free and fair and was denied what you clowns cowards and idiots did was to throw stones...fccukking Yoruba clown cowards, weaklings...I spit on your grave....

I keep praying that the Igbo's will never fight another war in Nigeria or for Nigeria. Let them just continue their peaceful living and let anyone who thinks he can match their valour take the field. I don't find wars necessary, but if need be let it be someone else.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ayindejimmy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nature8:
Hmm, so they didn't kill any soldier at all?
I sensed a little lie here..

So you want Militants engaging in illegal business to kill members of the NA or you think the army is hiding something?
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by drnoel: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
rozayx5:
At least three persons were confirmed killed while others sustained injuries when the Joint Task Force (Operation Pulo Shield), engaged suspected militants in a gun duel in Delta State, The Cable reports.

The commander of the force, Alani Okunlola, disclosed this in Warri during a press briefing on Thursday.

Parading a suspect allegedly arrested with various arms and ammunition, Okunlola said the operation took place in Benigboye community of Burutu Local Government Area of the state on September 5.

He said, “My men raided a militant camp in Benigboye. On sighting the troops, the suspects opened fire which led to a gun battle that lasted for 30 minutes before they fled the camp. In the follow up operation on September 6, my troops, on getting information on the hideout of the suspected militants that attacked Odimodi community, launched a search operation and apprehended one Ebiwame Lamia.”

Okunola added that during preliminary investigation, Lamia confessed that he was in the camp during the previous raid.

He quoted Lamia as saying that three persons died in the gun battle while some escaped with bullet wounds.

The commander said the JTF was in search of the fleeing suspects and urged the people to assist the troops with useful information that could lead to their arrest.

He listed weapons recovered from the camp to include medium machine gun, AK 47, light machine gun and AK 47 automatic rifle.

Okunola added that other weapons recovered were SMG, G3 riffles, one single barrel gun, and Improvised Explosive Device and an identity card.

He said the recovered arms and ammunition were in the custody of his men. The suspect, who claimed to be 17 years old, told reporters that he was a cook in the camp of the militants.

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-militants-clash-claims-three-in-delta/

and it starts again.........
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
It has begun
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by enambobo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
So the bastards retreated.

Later Dokubo and some Nairaland bastard monkey called Severed Snake will come and start shouting how they're warriors.

Foolish cowards.

CC: SeverusSnape, TruckPusher

All you gays should come and see how already your warriors don dey get hammered.

You are flamming up violence. If war come now, na u go first run.
All Nigerians are one o! May God free Nigeria from enermies within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by luvprince4real(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
SSpeter:
I have seen people die for their beliefs be it religion, politics power tribe etc...you know what's funny...Yorubas like you are always in the shadows the igbos may fight and lose...yes they fought...you starved them yet they own renowed plazas nd stores across the country, the foolanis/hausa are supposedly fighting for their religion nd where I come from SS we fight for the emancipation of the ijaw nation...wetin you Yoruba don fight for? Always living in fears No wonder fela is the only one among you with balls....foolish Amala weakling...shouting E-war....when ordinary Kai they form solider for lagos becos U guys over there are bag of bones....#reppingCHOBAreppingSS
is it only ijaw nation dat make up d SS? What is d % of d Ijaws in d six states of d SS. U have a First class degree in illiteracy.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Lawsimon(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
udeagbalaC:
our government has done a lot for this Niger delta people if they don't want to cooperate in peace they should be killed
shut up if you don't have what to say. Peace cannot thrive in an unjust(injustice) environment.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by pharezonome: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Lawsimon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
enambobo:

You are flamming up violence. If war come now, na u go first run.
All Nigerians are one o! May God free Nigeria from enermies within.
we are not one. I am an Ibibio man. You can go ahead and be a Nigerian but don't force others to be under it. As far as i'm concerned, Nigeria is a mere geographical expression, so i do not believe in it oneness.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by SweetSoup(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
ohimi:
More war at hand....

Boko Boys will restrategies, when Niger Delta is burning, am not sure Nigeria can do with war in two front.

o ya sai buhari
And who bears the brunt? Is it Buhari and his family will be safe in Aso Rock just like Jonathan and his family, while the people living in communities close to the creek gets slaughtered just like Boko Haram killing people in the north. You better pray the war you are wishing for cos of hatred for Buhari doesn't come to pass, the innocent people go die pass and could include a member of your family in you are from that region. Udi town comes to mind here.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by politicalpastor: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
omowolewa:
Please, don't turn that region to another war zone.
Peace is priceless. Government and all parties concern should work towards peace, abeg.

War is not about who is right but who is left thereafter.
(Call me coward but take the sense in my nonSENSE, abeg)

You are a wise man. Am impressed with your statement.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by echomog1: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
ur mama toto in the pant comma pant in the wrapper comma wrapper in the sw fullstop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.