Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH (33168 Views)

We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / Bloody Clashes Likely Between Soldiers, Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by kings09(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eastlink:
A storm is approaching.
Hope Sai Baba can handle the impending doom.
What storm. Wen it finally arrives, u ll be nowhere 2 be found bt hiding in ur ceiling. U tink thr z any gain in war?. Ask those dat fought n experienced civil war. Ask d refugees of syria begging countries all over for asylum. Pray for peace n enjoy d gift of life dat God has given n stop hating as if buhari stole sumtin frm u. Don't join d Many ppl askin for war on social media as they cnt even kill a fly let alone handle a gun. #PeacePays
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hero10001:

knife cut pikin for hand, pikin trowey knife..
Knife don do im job na?!
If no be say i get respect for elders, i for say "you need brains upgrade fast"

Thank you.

It says much about our country when a call exhorting citizens to do their duty is met with an asinine comment about the mental faculties of the person making the call.

Ah well....many a wise person has had his mental faculty questioned.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
enambobo:

Igboes are flaming up violence. If war comes now, na igboe go first run, otherwise the'd be slaughtered like the pigs they are.
All Nigerians are one, but biafrans are on their own.! May God free Nigeria from flatheaded yellow criminal baboons.

That's what you meant to write
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

HHAhAhahaHaha

see painment

grin

So because you don send ya CV a few MB remain na him you dey carryam do anyhow ba? Son of a useless goat and a diseased swine.

How ego pain me, wey be say na una dey lament say we don collect power and we no gree give una anything
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by villeanns(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
rozayx5:
At least three persons were confirmed killed while others sustained injuries when the Joint Task Force (Operation Pulo Shield), engaged suspected militants in a gun duel in Delta State, The Cable reports.

The commander of the force, Alani Okunlola, disclosed this in Warri during a press briefing on Thursday.

Parading a suspect allegedly arrested with various arms and ammunition, Okunlola said the operation took place in Benigboye community of Burutu Local Government Area of the state on September 5.

He said, “My men raided a militant camp in Benigboye. On sighting the troops, the suspects opened fire which led to a gun battle that lasted for 30 minutes before they fled the camp. In the follow up operation on September 6, my troops, on getting information on the hideout of the suspected militants that attacked Odimodi community, launched a search operation and apprehended one Ebiwame Lamia.”

Okunola added that during preliminary investigation, Lamia confessed that he was in the camp during the previous raid.

He quoted Lamia as saying that three persons died in the gun battle while some escaped with bullet wounds.

The commander said the JTF was in search of the fleeing suspects and urged the people to assist the troops with useful information that could lead to their arrest.

He listed weapons recovered from the camp to include medium machine gun, AK 47, light machine gun and AK 47 automatic rifle.

Okunola added that other weapons recovered were SMG, G3 riffles, one single barrel gun, and Improvised Explosive Device and an identity card.

He said the recovered arms and ammunition were in the custody of his men. The suspect, who claimed to be 17 years old, told reporters that he was a cook in the camp of the militants.

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-militants-clash-claims-three-in-delta/

No hiding place for the wicked and the corrupt leaders in our society.

Look at the south-south people going arms again after their own have spent 6 waisted Yeats in presidency.

I said it that what will actually become of south-south after the so call GEJ might have left office.

GEJ have gone and succeeded making just Tompolo and Asari multi...millionaire which does not represent 1% of d entire south-south people.

THIS TIME IS ACTION FOR ACTION.... LET'S SEE WHO WILL LOSE.

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
villeanns:

No hiding place for the wicked and the corrupt leaders in our society.

Look at the south-south people going arms again after their own have spent 6 waisted Yeats in presidency.

I said it that what will actually become of south-south after the so call GEJ might have left office.

GEJ have gone and succeeded making just Tompolo and Asari multi...millionaire which does not represent 1% of d entire south-south people.

THIS TIME IS ACTION FOR ACTION.... LET'S SEE WHO WILL LOSE.

lol
one bomb on a pipeline and the economy crashes

even if u bomb the nut life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

grin

see finishing

excreta abi na exInferis,u haff die!!!
grin

haha jobless tout

ordinary boko haram suspects to be held in jail in the South Yeast, una all fear dey run helter skelter.

Fkking cowards.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by fr3do(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!

thunder strike you down for grouping the proposed country with bokoharam.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

So because you don send ya CV a few MB remain na him you dey carryam do anyhow ba? Son of a useless goat and a diseased swine.

How ego pain me, wey be say na una dey lament say we don collect power and we no gree give una anything

CMEPAZHNIE

grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

CMEPAZHNIE

grin

You no sabi spell ya genus again?

CHIMPANZEE
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
melzabull:
You are a despicable foool. a Nigeria that cannot to promote equity, fairness and justice is hopeless and only foools like you would want to maintain a status quo were double standard and mediocrity is celebrated simply because you can't compete favourably on merit.

Hopeless ijiot with slave mentality. Your entire generation aren't just hopeless but are utterly useless
you are a consummate retârd, since Nigeria is hopeless, you and your family can migrate to chad and leave Nigeria for us, stupîd girl.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

a_painment continua..
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

You no sabi spell ya genus again?
CHIMPANZEE
gud monkey,yu are a true APCian APE..more bananas for u there...
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

haha jobless tout

ordinary boko haram suspects to be held in jail in the South Yeast, una all fear dey run helter skelter.

Fkking cowards.

smh,u will soon run mad over da progressive Igbos,ppl God have blessed...

again thunda faya u if i no be igbo..parasite

grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

smh,u will soon run mad over da progressive Igbos,ppl God have blessed...

again thunda faya u if i no be igbo..parasite

grin

Progressives?! Bwahahaha!! of course they're progressives; they are PROGRESSING with their criminal enterprise and still kepp getting caught like lemmings.

and of course you're igboe. I can smell your filth from here.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Anglovel: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is why we must not let Buhari and our governors rest.

We must make them fulfil the terms of the contract they signed with us to the letter.

All this Boko and millitant issues happen because you Nigerians sit down and watch and clap for looters since independence. And when people complain and protest the looting....they are called all sorts of names.

Well....it is time Nigerians put aside tribal interests, and religious interest and united for one common interest....freedom from corruption and freedom from bad rule.

If APC does not live up to expectations...out they go in 2019...and we can bring in PDP .....and if PDP fails...out they go in 2023.

Nigerians must show themselves as the real rulers of the nation.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'm just waiting for them igbhoe s-beast cowards to declare their Biafra! The only thing they know how to do is spew trash on their radio Biafra or what ever! Flat headed beasts!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
THE NIGER DELTANS MUST RISE UP IN DEFENCE OF OUR LANDS AND PEOPLE.
SOME PARASITES FROM ANOTHER REGION CAN'T JUST COME HERE, STEAL OUR OIL AND GAS, BUY WEAPONS WITH OUR MONEY TO ATTACK OUR PEACE LOVING KINS.
THIS MADNESS IS ABOUT TO START PROPER.
MEANWHILE, THEIR STEW.PID BROTHERS ARE STILL BOMBING THEM IN THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by enambobo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lawsimon:
we are not one. I am an Ibibio man. You can go ahead and be a Nigerian but don't force others to be under it. As far as i'm concerned, Nigeria is a mere geographical expression, so i do not believe in it oneness.
Iyaka, ami ndo owo akwa ibom. Kukene mmo utang uto iko eyedooo!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by zynzyn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
ohimi:
More war at hand....

Boko Boys will restrategies, when Niger Delta is burning, am not sure Nigeria can do with war in two front.

o ya sai buhari

Serious worry!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Spybradd: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Progressives?! Bwahahaha!! of course they're progressives; they are PROGRESSING with their criminal enterprise and still kepp getting caught like lemmings.

and of course you're igboe. I can smell your filth from here.

ahhahaha..beats moi how u can smell anything else when u are right there in the gbola,shittting n surrounded by shiits!!! oh i get it now...u are da moda4kn excreta in da cranium punk aaahahahahahahahaha.....BWAHAGAHAHAHAAAAA
grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by madeoba: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
abegiie oga okunlola no dey lie give us jaree cause na so all of una they lie to us. If boko kill 3soldiers, army go lie say na military kill 9boko members. mtchew!!! I SMH for una
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Lawsimon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
enambobo:

Enyen eka, ekom doo...
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Lawsimon(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
enambobo:

Enyen eka, ekom doo...
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!
yolobas in the west raping babies and dogs
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoolanr:
I'm just waiting for them igbhoe s-beast cowards to declare their Biafra! The only thing they know how to do is spew trash on their radio Biafra or what ever! Flat headed beasts!
while others are flexing muscles, yolobas in the west are busy raping dogs and babies
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
googlepikin:
while others are flexing muscles, yolobas in the west are busy raping dogs and babies
Yes! Better a dog than your mother!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is why we must not let Buhari and our governors rest.

We must make them fulfil the terms of the contract they signed with us to the letter.

All this Boko and millitant issues happen because you Nigerians sit down and watch and clap for looters since independence. And when people complain and protest the looting....they are called all sorts of names.

Well....it is time Nigerians put aside tribal interests, and religious interest and united for one common interest....freedom from corruption and freedom from bad rule.

If APC does not live up to expectations...out they go in 2019...and we can bring in PDP .....and if PDP fails...out they go in 2023.

Nigerians must show themselves as the real rulers of the nation.
Bring which pdp?no let amadioha swear 4 u ooo!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keneking:
Flush them out

"The listed weapons recovered from the camp to include medium machine gun, AK 47, light machine gun and AK 47 automatic rifle. Okunola added that other weapons recovered were SMG, G3 riffles, one single barrel gun, and Improvised Explosive Device and an identity card".

Sounds like franchise of Boko Haram in Niger Delta shocked
I de tellss u!

Those rag boys really migrated shaa. I dey suspect Asari Dee
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by TruthisGOD: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2015
udeagbalaC:
our government has done a lot for this Niger delta people if they don't want to cooperate in peace they should be killed
How can you make such utterances? They (Niger delta) should be killed. Barbarians everywhere!
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by bofoy(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2015
It is better to approach those boys peacefully than using violence on them the more u kpai them them more they come for war
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by bofoy(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
How many of your men died?
very many of them like six or more

i am grateful after returning frm ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.